[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Shin Hyun Been, Ahn Eun Jin, And More Are Back In “Hospital Playlist 2” With New Developments

ed9de0adccaa419aa41d09340161fa5f.jpeg?s=

Jun 14, 2021
by D. Kim

“Hospital Playlist 2” has released stills of the resident doctors!

Starring Jo Jung Suk, Jung Kyung Ho, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jeon Mi Do, and Kim Dae Myung as five doctors who are best friends, “Hospital Playlist” tells the everyday stories of ordinary doctors and patients. After stealing viewers’ hearts last year, the hit medical drama is back for a second season premiering this week.

Also returning are the resident doctors Jang Gyeo Ul (Shin Hyun Been), Chu Min Ha (Ahn Eun Jin), Do Jae Hak (Jung Moon Sung), and Heo Sun Bin (Ha Yoon Kyung).

shin-hyun-been.jpeg

Jang Gyeo Ul, the Department of Surgery’s only resident, is shown extremely focused on her work as always. At the end of Season 1, she confessed her feelings for Ahn Jung Won (Yoo Yeon Seok), drawing curiosity about how their relationship will develop in the new season.

ahn-eun-jin.jpeg

OB/GYN resident Chu Min Ha previously gained attention for her bold attitude when it comes to both work and her love life. She is seen smiling brightly in the new still image, raising anticipation for what she’ll bring to Season 2.

Cardiothoracic resident Do Jae Hak entertained viewers in the first season through his hilarious chemistry with Kim Jun Wan (Jung Kyung Ho). As shown in the new image, he will return to the second season with his usual bright energy, continuing to bring laughter to viewers.

In the previous season, Heo Sun Bin displayed diligence as a neurosurgery resident. Through the new season, she will continue to show her hardworking attitude as a doctor and also when it comes to her relationships with others.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1474599wpp/shin-hyun-been-ahn-eun-jin-and-more-are-back-in-hospital-playlist-2-with-new-developments

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is the WG couple thread and Its the most right  place to write how absolutely superb was their last kissing scene we saw in last Thursday's BTS episode.

How miraculously  Gyeoul knew when to reach JW lips  and having her head in the most right position and how perfectly he knew how much  to tilt his head and lock lips with Gyeoul.

The perfect  romantic kiss .

One of the best I saw.

As of Looney 's appearance in HP2 I have no words .From HP season 1 I was dreaming how beautiful would be having  Lee KyuHyung in the series .

Edited by kiklaminHo
add
  • Love 5

Premiere Watch: At a Distance Spring Is Green, Monthly Magazine Home, Hospital Playlist 2, Nevertheless, Voice 4

by missvictrix

premwatch_greenspring1.jpg

It’s time for one of my favorite things — a drama onslaught! Every now and then, the drama gods arrange their offerings in such a way that we are inundated with new shows, and tons of variety, all within the same week. There’s so much I want to watch, I don’t even know where to start. Pick your poison, everyone!

Hospital Playlist 2

Para-pemeran-utama-Hospital-Playlist-Sea

Time slot: Thursday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Medical, comedy, romance
Episode count: 12

Reasons to watch: Our crew is back! It’s been a while. With a bunch of wonderful characters and storylines on pause for the last 13+ months, it will be a relief as much as a pleasure to return to this world and check in on everyone. The production is notoriously tight-lipped about, well, everything, so maybe the best way to prepare for the Season 2 premiere is with a nice binge of Season 1 to refresh our memories?

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/06/premiere-watch-at-a-distance-spring-is-green-monthly-magazine-home-hospital-playlist-2-nevertheless-voice-4/

• Like 4

Key Points To Look Forward To In New Season Of “Hospital Playlist”

cfb7a155357241a69718993e52ccf2a3.jpeg?s=

Jun 16, 2021
by L. Kim

The new season of “Hospital Playlist” is almost here!

“Hospital Playlist” stars Jo Jung SukJung Kyung HoYoo Yeon SeokJeon Mi Do, and Kim Dae Myung as five doctors who first met in medical school and have been friends ever since. The new season promises the same heartwarming friendship at the heart of the drama, as well as telling the ordinary stories of ordinary doctors at an ordinary hospital.

Spoilers

The drama’s producers unveiled four key points to look out for in the highly-anticipated drama.

1. Relationship changes

One reason viewers loved “Hospital Playlist” was the diverse characters both inside and outside the hospital. The second season will be especially intriguing because it will deeply unravel the characters’ narratives and relationships. Viewers are ready to see the unexpected changes between Ik Joon (Jo Jung Suk), Song Hwa (Jeon Mi Do), Ahn Jung Won (Yoo Yeon Seok), Kim Jun Wan (Jung Kyung Ho), and Yang Seok Hyung (Kim Dae Myung).

2. Deeper storyline

The second season will feature a deeper story with new episodes based on the warm atmosphere and emotions of the first season. In addition, the intimacy of the characters and viewers is expected to increase the density of the story. Viewers will be able to immerse into the drama due to the characters who seem like the friends they see every day.

Hospital-Playlist-2.jpg

3. Teamwork of the cast and crew

The cast and crew have already worked together once, so they will have more perfect chemistry than ever. Viewers can look forward to the fantastic teamwork between director Shin Won Ho, writer Lee Woo Jung, and actors Jo Jung Suk, Jung Kyung Ho, Yoo Yeon Seo, Jeon Mi Do, and Kim Dae Myung. The depth of their bond from the first season will shine even more in the second season.

4. Healing drama that warmly portrays daily life

“Hospital Playlist” warmly depicted daily lives and created sincere empathy. Season two is expected to expand the depth and breadth of emotions by drawing the ordinary daily lives of special people more closely. Viewers are keenly interested in “Hospital Playlist 2” that will convey comfort and sympathy to them.

The drama’s producers shared, “We hope you will watch the relationship changes and daily lives of the five friends. Season two is expected to be a warm drama that viewers will be able to watch with more comfort and empathy.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1474927wpp/key-points-to-look-forward-to-in-new-season-of-hospital-playlist

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

“Hospital Playlist 2” Leads Are Both Stressed-Out Doctors And Fun-Loving Friends In New Sneak Peek

7f9bb6e9a4a74a68957e0a7e69649394.jpeg?s=

Jun 16, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Hospital Playlist 2” has shared a new glimpse of its protagonists—both on and off the clock!

“Hospital Playlist” stars Jo Jung Suk, Jung Kyung Ho, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jeon Mi Do, and Kim Dae Myung as five doctors who first met in medical school and have been close friends ever since. The hit medical drama, which stole viewers’ hearts last year, is returning for a second season to tell the everyday stories of ordinary doctors and patients, as well as its five leads’ heartwarming friendship.

In newly released stills from the upcoming season, Ik Joon (Jo Jung Suk), Jun Wan (Jung Kyung Ho), Jung Won (Yoo Yeon Seok), Song Hwa (Jeon Mi Do), and Seok Hyung (Kim Dae Myung) look serious as they go about their work at the hospital. As doctors, the five leads face urgent cases and life-and-death stakes on the job, and the grave expressions they wear reveal that they don’t take their work lightly.

However, once they take off their medical gowns, the squad is finally able to let their hair down. In a second set of photos, the five friends relax and have some well-deserved fun as they jam together in their downtime.

Jo-Jung-Suk1.jpeg

Jung-Kyung-Ho.jpeg

Spoiler

Jo-Jung-Suk-2.jpeg

Jung-Kyung-Ho-2.jpeg

Yoo-Yeon-Seok1.jpeg

Yoo-Yeon-Seok-2.jpeg

Jeon-Mi-Do.jpeg

Jeon-Mi-Do-21.jpeg

Kim-Dae-Myung.jpeg

Kim-Dae-Myung-22.jpeg

The producers of “Hospital Playlist 2” commented, “The five friends’ charms will be amplified by the gap between their sense of responsibility and duty as doctors versus how relaxed they are when hanging out with their friends of 20 years. Please look forward to their unexpected charms.”

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I too wanna join the party.  Actually I did not take part in the S1 discussions which I am now regretting.  What a superb show which I finished later last year and I thoroughly enjoyed it as I did not have to wait for any episodes compared to watching it live.  But this time I am gonna go crazy as I've decided to watch it live when it is airing.  Really excited and hope it is much more interesting than s1.  Fighting!!!!! 

:heartxoxo::kiss_wink: