[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Hello all :):)

Though I have been lurking here for quite some time, I cannot contain my excitement after watching the trailer yesterday:wub:

Hope everyone is doing fine and we get to plan our rewatch session before the start of season 2..

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

A big YES to the rewatching party !

I can not remember how many times I rewatched it but it seems like never is enough.

Also" Confession is Not flashy" is officially YYS and my favorite song of the year!

I cant not wait to see the continuation of the WG kiss .What they said after ?

And I want to see who will play Bear 's first wife.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Cr twitteruser @songhwascrocs for translation

Korean fans have pointed out this change in wordings. Even Jung Kyung ho said in the script reading interview that we will see their love lives in detail. Hmmm this is interesting. But I hope Shin Lee would keep a balance, this show is called hospital playlist so emphasis on patient's stories are also important. 

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

Watch: “Hospital Playlist” Cast Proves That Some Friendships Just Don’t Change In Heartwarming Moving Poster For Season 2

f56c95c866ae43ab92bd8e8b8e932543.jpeg?s=

May 17, 2021
by S. Nam

tvN’s “Hospital Playlist” dropped a special type of poster for its new season!

Continuing from the first season, season two of the drama will follow the everyday lives of people in the hospital and tell the stories of best friends Ik Jun (Jo Jung Suk), Jung Won (Yoo Yeon Seok), Jun Wan (Jung Kyung Ho), Seok Hyung (Kim Dae Myung), and Song Hwa (Jeon Mi Do).

The moving poster features the “’99-ers” (referring to the year their characters all entered medical school) taking a photo together in the past and in the current time. The clip begins with the text, “The slightly special everyday lives of us ordinary people,” which appears in the posters for the first season. As the past photo of the five friends transforms into a current one, the words on screen are scrambled to form the new text, “The ordinary everyday lives of us special people.”

The poster generates a nostalgic atmosphere as the five doctors get silly to pose for the photo in the same position as they did in the past. After the shutter clicks, Ik Jun gets a call from his son and later asks Seok Hyung if he blinked, highlighting their close friendship of 20 years with endless laughter and their trademark banter.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1469606wpp/watch-hospital-playlist-cast-proves-that-some-friendships-just-dont-change-in-heartwarming-moving-poster-for-season-2

• Love 3
  • Blob 2

3 Reasons To Look Forward To The Upcoming Return Of “Hospital Playlist” With Season 2

f39c75d6646d466aa1cd7660878c169a.jpeg?s=

May 18, 2021
by S. Nam

Viewers are counting down the days until the premiere of the new season of “Hospital Playlist”!

Continuing from the first season, season two of the drama will follow the everyday lives of people in the hospital and tell the stories of best friends Ik Jun (Jo Jung Suk), Jung Won (Yoo Yeon Seok), Jun Wan (Jung Kyung Ho), Seok Hyung (Kim Dae Myung), and Song Hwa (Jeon Mi Do).

Below are three reasons why viewers can anticipate the return of the drama that has already received a tremendous amount of love!

Fantastic synergy between scriptwriter, director, and actors

The first season of “Hospital Playlist” showcased perfect teamwork between the production team and the actors, raising the quality of the drama. Director Shin Won Ho and writer Lee Woo Jung have worked together for a long time since the “Reply” series, and the five leading actors highlighted their characters’ friendship realistically, allowing viewers to immerse themselves even more into the drama. Since the success of the first season was largely due to the chemistry and teamwork created by the production team and cast, viewers are highly anticipating their synergy in the second season.

Hospital-Playlist-21.jpeg

Even more relatable everyday stories

“Hospital Playlist” deeply resonated with viewers because it sincerely depicted even the most minor moments of everyday life. In the recent script reading for the second season, director Shin Won Ho shared, “The simple and everyday stories that we have told until now will be drawn out with even more warmth and depth,” teasing that season two will have even more heartwarming moments.

As the poster for season two suggests with the message, “The ordinary everyday lives of us special people,” the drama will honestly portray the ordinary lives of these special people at the hospital. “Hospital Playlist” hopes to deliver comfort with the new season and invites viewers to laugh and cry together with the drama.

Hospital-Playlist-6.jpg

Actors who become more and more like their characters

From the first season, the five lead actors Jo Jung Suk, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jung Kyung Ho, Kim Dae Myung, and Jeon Mi Do garnered attention from the public for their abilities to fully transform into their characters. The main focus of the first season became the actors’ passionate acting as they immersed themselves into their roles and portrayed each of their characters’ unique charms. Viewers are highly anticipating the cast’s depiction of their characters in the new season as well as the changes and developments in the unpredictable relationships between them.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1469839wpp/3-reasons-to-look-forward-to-the-upcoming-return-of-hospital-playlist-with-season-2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

'Wise Doctor's Life Season 2''Happy 99's Rooftop Poster' released

20210520122338_60a5d63ac3992_1.jpg

The published Happy 99's rooftop poster captured the warm, hopeful smiles of friends of the same age as Ik-Jun (Jeong-Seok Jo), Won (Yon-Seok Yoo), Jun-Wan (Jeong Kyung-ho), Seok-Hyung (Kim Dae-myeong), and Song Hwa (Jeon Mi-do). . First, the bright laughter of five people standing side by side on the rooftop in the sunset background catches the eye. The five members who did their best today embrace each other's shoulders and are happy.

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=104719

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Looking exited the poster and I think it’s safe to say that Songhwa wearing the same white doctor s coat like the rest of the lacking 5 means a possible time skip and her year in the other hospital is inthe past ?

3 more weeks and we ll have our answer . 
I m hoping to see what wintergarden said to each other after that last scene of season 1.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

“Hospital Playlist” Squad Is Back Together Again In New Poster For Season 2

df61c50f50704dc18111b6be41eaaaff.jpeg?s=

May 20, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Hospital Playlist” has shared a heartwarming new poster for its upcoming Season 2!

“Hospital Playlist,” which stars Jo Jung Suk, Jung Kyung Ho, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jeon Mi Do, and Kim Dae Myung as five doctors who first met in medical school and have been close friends ever since, tells the everyday stories of ordinary doctors and patients. After stealing viewers’ hearts last year, the hit medical drama is returning for a second season this June.

In a newly released poster for Season 2, the five longtime friends gather on the roof at dusk, smiling happily out at the view with hopeful and contented expressions. The poster highlights the warm friendship between the five doctors, who are able to find comfort in just being together with one another.

Echoing the tagline from Season 1, the poster’s caption reads, “Our special but ordinary everyday lives.”

Hospital-Playlist1.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1470286wpp/hospital-playlist-squad-is-back-together-again-in-new-poster-for-season-2

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

The upcoming weekend is a national holiday here I live and I will take advantage of the 3 day weekend to rewatch HP one more before HP2 starts!

I will focus a little more this time to the other couples and not only to WG.

I am sure season 2 will focus more to bear couple and bidulgi.

If HP stops in season 2 then we will have the Ikjun/songhwa also, but I believe future season 3 will focus only on them.

• Love 2
  • Blob 2

Jo Jung Suk Returns As A Playful Friend And Compassionate Doctor In “Hospital Playlist 2”

8290db7094784c82ae16fecdebd173aa.jpeg?s=

May 24, 2021
by S. Nam

Jo Jung Suk is back for Season 2 of “Hospital Playlist”!

“Hospital Playlist,” which stars Jo Jung Suk, Jung Kyung HoYoo Yeon SeokJeon Mi Do, and Kim Dae Myung as five doctors who first met in medical school and have been close friends ever since, tells the everyday stories of ordinary doctors and patients. After stealing viewers’ hearts last year, the hit medical drama is returning for a second season this June.

Jo Jung Suk plays Ik Joon, the popular and energetic hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery professor. The new stills portray the two sides of Ik Joon as both a playful character and as a sincere doctor.

Jo-Jung-Suk-4.jpg

Similar to the last season, Ik Joon will bring bright energy to the drama. Viewers are already highly anticipating Jo Jung Suk’s return with his ability to uniquely portray a character, making them laugh every episode.

Jo-Jung-Suk-3.jpg

Jo Jung Suk shared, “I waited for Season 2 with as much excitement as the viewers who loved Season 1 and awaited Season 2. I’ll do my best to deliver small but warm comfort and provide healing to the viewers.” He added, “Since the actors and staff all had great teamwork in Season 1, we have great synergy to the extent that we can read each other with just a gaze. Please look forward to our chemistry, which has become even more intimate and stronger in Season 2.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1470811wpp/jo-jung-suk-returns-as-a-playful-friend-and-compassionate-doctor-in-hospital-playlist-2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

I saw somewhere the whole picture of the above still with IJ, Gyeoul and the head nurse .Both the nurse and IJ were smiling so bright.Gyeoul has her head down studying something I think.

Lol.My WG heart thinks they see Jeongwon that's why IJ has that smile? Does he know about WG dating?

I can not wait anymore.

The last 4 weeks seem the longest.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2