[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

JWan asked Do to go out and get a breather. They went to the courtyard and talked there. Do is talking about surgery while JWan just listened quietly. Do is talking about how to make decisions for a patient, saying he has no confidence he will make the right decision, what to do if that happens? JWan answered him. He took out the rings, talked about how he wanted to give it to his girlfriend but she doesn't want to. Do encouraged him to propose, unless it's one-sided? JWan shook his head violently.

Cute Uju making appearance. From the preview. So cute these two. Difficult to recap. Just watch.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Season 2 is planning to shoot in November, and it is said to be aired at the end of this year or in the first half of next year.

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=180865

I hope it is this year. I don`t like to wait when there is a multiseason drama but this time I have to. At least I know that there will be one.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

What a weird subway ad.... LOLOL

The residents talking. Someone is finally making a move to ask SB out to eat. Twin girl got awkward and tried to get out of the room by faking a call, but the phone rings instead. LOLOL... SB agreed to eat together.

SHwa is moving as per preview. Ya is for IJ. SHwa asking what is he doing here? He said he still has time. He is all suited up, maybe leaving for airport. IJ confessed again, BGM playing, IJ asked her to take her time to respond to him. Cut to SHwa standing alone in her new apartment. She leaned on the wall and heaved a big sigh.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5

ACH finally moved to an apartment. He opened a parcel, and it's a pair of shoes/crocs, from SHwa, along with some messages. Flashback to when SHwa asking him whether he likes her. He got up and left. Cut again to him with flowers in front of her office. He knocked but she is not in, went in and left the flowers on her desk. Cut to him noticing SHwa in the meeting room massaging her feet.

Arrrghh.... broadcast suspended... What is this???

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

In simple word

IJ: although we have been friends for a long time, but I had fallen in love with her, confessing might be awkward but if I don't confess now, I will regret forever.

Pat her shoulder and said take your time to reply

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

ACH finally moved to an apartment. He opened a parcel, and it's a pair of shoes/crocs, from SHwa, along with some messages. Flashback to when SHwa asking him whether he likes her. He got up and left. Cut again to him with flowers in front of her office. He knocked but she is not in, went in and left the flowers on her desk. Cut to him noticing SHwa in the meeting room massaging her feet.

Arrrghh.... broadcast suspended... What is this???

Try this link, enable flash, ACEstream.

Edited by triplem
Removed streaming link
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nhquan94 said:

This week song is below, a famous song from The Classic. Everybody sing together, now we hear JW ans SH voice, too. SHwa ate a lot of fresh eggs and show her tone deaf again. haha

I saw in Weibo, someone mentioned OST part 12 is Mido and Parasol

Time for AK?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, bestill4610 said:

YYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :love: 

I wont say it yet because my WINTER GARDEN still no Affirmation, Confirmation, Validation, Accreditation, Certification, Ratification, Vindication , Corroboration

:D

Is it really airing 2 hours tonight?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 9

Continuing

Fab Five having jajang at SH's place. They asked SH to say something. It's about the company. The others have different opinions about it. SH talked about the timing, that it's a bad timing. Not too sure about this part. SH confessed about him using the others to get the band going. Canon is playing as BGM. The others laughed his comments off. Eating and laughing continued.

SHwa ate raw eggs as she got ready to sing for the practice. Band warming up their vocals exaggeratedly while IJ ears hurt. They start playing their song. IJ sings, and SH sings too!! then JWan, and SHwa. everybody singing...

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5