Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019-2020] Everybody say Kungdari, 모두 다 쿵따리 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

Song Bo-Mi is beyond hope...she is stupid yet act smart... Been watching this series and just when I begin to think there's hope in Bo-Mi, she falls deep into the hopeless pit. She runs to the killer step-mother so fast and runs her mouth without thinking even though those around her is being very careful with information. Poor Han Soo-Ho being slapped by her and treated like a yoyo...it is like when she wants information she will be so sweet then with that information she goes running to killer step-mother
How funny it is that Bo-Mi say Han SH helps her a lot and she wants to return all those help, etc etc yet she is doing the opposite...when Han SH needs help on his Herb Storage...Bo-Mi cannot even approach her killer step-mother at all... instead drop the bom and have Han SH meet direct with killer step-mother.
Conclusion after watching today episode, Bo-Mi has no brain at all...even telling her killer step-mother wherever she is just because that person ask. It is like she cannot shelf her answer and just give the exact answer.
Can I still have hope holding on this series...watching the earlier episode before she met her killer step-mother that i was hoping she would be with Han SH all the way. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

She is a real evil-step-mother and a creepy woman. This drama doesn't have the potential to be 120 episode, I hope they fix the plot or cut it short.

Episode 58 the ESM comes rushing when BoDumi told her she is doing hypnotized and she runs all over the village and goes into the kids house, the clinic, the place they gather in and finally Dr Jo house to practically attack BoDumi to ruin the process but not before she remembers something and tells her ESM you abandoned me.

How is this show? Five pages after 50 plus episodes?? 

Not that I want to watch it very much after watching the last episode. The main actress slapped the main actor for suggesting something against the bad woman whom I presume was the evil stepmother. Now slapping is very common in KDs but omg she slapped him, then no anger nothing in her face or reaction, just a scrunching of the face and she continued to talk to him!! Such bad acting or bad script. A pity for the actress since I saw in her in Teacher Oh Soon Nam, the second actress had clearly overshadowed her. It was as if she was the second actress.  Is the woman doctor going to do the same  to her? Poor woman. Maybe she's not ready for prime time.

4 hours ago, maribella said:

How is this show? Five pages after 50 plus episodes?? 

If they did not make the lead girl an idiot it would be a great show, but the lead girl makes it hard to watch because of her stupidity. For example before finding out that they are family she had a bad relationship with her stepsister and she was slapped by her falsely excused of having an affair but she still nice to her, once she asked her stepsister a personal question and her stepsister told her off and that is not of your business, minute later her stepsister questioned her about her personal life and she told her everything on her mind, she always tells anyone who is evil anything they asked no matter what, even if they asked her whats new she will tell them or where is the save, she has to ask her stepmother about her suspicious instead of observing, the man who saved her always in trouble when her stepmother around and other notice she never even suspicious. I started watching only the end of each episode hoping for a change..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Yes finally, her I want to say be nice and naivety but it's her stupidity, has gotten her proper burnt this time. I really wanted it to happening cause she's just been too ridiculous.

At least now weknow how they planning to drag this out till December. Clear evreyone down to the police are idiots. How is everyone so quick to believe people they didn't trust and have actually done something dodgy. The police should be runnign their own tests.

Clear looks likeit's gonna be like  in Golden Garden. Wickede mamma got knocked up with driver dude kid. Meaning Na Bi is a child of that house but mamma wasn't gonna let that money go, she lied about Na BI dad add greeed and  granma favouring Bom to the mix and poor Bom didn't stand a chance.  The need to run a test with granma DNA. Also the hypnotherapy was working  sos why didn't she go back and get it done properly this time.

Really hope this new turn of events will active he brain, she'll stop telling her business to everybody and start playing smart.

Was gonna drop but still hanging on......

• Like 1

That's not good. Too many lame brain characters and the usual amnesiac lost heiress theme, no wonder nobody warns to talk about it. Thank you for the bottomline. Hang in there, I want to know how it ends. So will be back later.

In the preview she said that her ill relationship with her stepmother starts now, I hope she doesn't only talk the talk without walking the walk.

• Love 1

14 hours ago, howa said:

In the preview she said that her ill relationship with her stepmother starts now, I hope she doesn't only talk the talk without walking the walk.

I hope so too. She needed this massive smackdown to wake and see the facts. She can't trust no one from "her family". She needs to play smart only Han grisly on her side everyone else is either fickle and not to be trusted at all. Will be interesting to see what she does  as we have till December I'm guessing they ain't gonna test using grandma's DNA anytime soon :unsure:

On 10/14/2019 at 5:38 PM, howa said:

If they did not make the lead girl an idiot it would be a great show, but the lead girl makes it hard to watch because of her stupidity.

On 10/15/2019 at 5:55 PM, howa said:

Episode 67
Bo-Mi, 'I'll take revenge for every single thing you did'. 'You're going to pay for it.'

Bo-Mi, if a person wants to take a revenge properly, s/he must be smart. Otherwise, s/he would end up giving benefits to her/his enemies.

Look at Shi-Wol in 'A Place under the Sun'. She sets out to take revenge to Tae-Joon & co. However, she ends up hurting her allies and helping her enemis. Her enemies take her son as hostage and force her to help them. With her help, they swallow smaller companies, they get rich by inflating their shares and deflating other people's shares. With her silence, they enjoy their illegal money.

If you can't quietly take the grandma's hair and conduct a secret DNA test, how could you hope to carry out more complicated plans?
You have two foster kids. When you are about to take actions, your enemies may threaten to harm the kids and you may get paralyzed, or even give them benefits, just like Shi-Wol.

No. Don't plan to take revenge. You may just hurt your friends. Don't play football if you tend to send goals through your own goal posts.
Leave revenge to Na-Yeon from 'The Promise', Yeon-Hwa from 'Ice Adonis', Ha-Jin from 'First Love Again' and other smart ladies.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Right my lovelies let's call it time of death episode 78 around the 28 min 46sec mark. The last flickering light of Na Bi's soul has gone out. Now we can truly say like mother like daughter. Can't believe she gambled like that with Ah Reum's life.

And now today she gone full bat richard simmons crazy. How can she think HS would want anything to do with her. She in la la land bout "today is day one of us as a couple". What sane person thinks holding a man kids life like a loaded gun pointed at their head would make him so much as want to breathe the same air as you? Evil evil like her mother.

Also why everybody seem to forget sis and her hubby scam da old and da kids. B***ch should be sleeping in the green house. 

Urgh so long left... I just need karma to start working come soon man....

Finally , so now things has to go different since grandmother now knows Bom is Lee Bom.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, howa said:

Finally , so now things has to go different since grandmother now knows Bom is Lee Bom.

I  know right . Now they need to play it smart. They need to pretend granny still don't know anything whilst getting their ducks in a row.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, tas82 said:

I  know right . Now they need to play it smart. They need to pretend granny still don't know anything whilst getting their ducks in a row.

In the preview she did tell her to keep it a secret and not to do a DNA test, so I wonder now did she get smarter or would she do what she does best telling her ESM that now they are reunited.

• Like 1

Episode 84
Dear fellows, one wonders if we could take a stock on this serial (119 episodes), to guide us on how spend time for the rest
A. Plot development:
1) Would there be significant development in the coming weeks, or,
2) Would significant progress only take place in episodes 117-119, as usual.

B. Punishment
Who would get punished?
1. Wicked mom: would she: a) get punished heavily, as expected b) get punished lightly, as often happens in these dramas, c) escape punishment (and set a 'record' in Kdrama)?
2. Na-Bi: would she a) get punished, as an accomplice to wicked mom, or b) forgiven (as grandma & Bo-Mi still regard her as a granddaughter & sister)?
3. Jang-Soo: would he a) get punished, as accomplice, or b) be forgiven
4. Ha-Nam driver: would he a) get punished, as accomplice, or b) be forgiven (as he is the kids' dad)?
Is there any other people who should be included in the list?

C. Property management
1. If Bo-Mi regain her company
a) Woud she retain the company?, or
b) Would she set the company under a social foundation, as happening in 'A Place in the Sun'?
If Bo-Mi regain the land,
a) Would she keep it under her name?, or
b) Would she distribute it freely to the farmers?

D. Romance
As for the relationship between Bo-Mi & Soo-Ho, would the be reunited?
1) In the coming weeks, far before the serial ends
2) At the last episode, with a wedding ceremony
3) At the last minutes of the last episode, with a hug or kiss
(After 2) or 3), the writer may give us the famous whisper "If you want more happy scenes between them, just use your own imagination ....")

Thanks a lot for your help.