[Drama 2019] Everybody say Kungdari, 모두 다 쿵따리

0ly40

On 8/23/2019 at 11:17 AM, howa said:

He is not the only one I guess almost every child dream.

I am different. I adore Math, I used to study Math only and ignore all the other subjects, since I was 8 years old till I finished high school :)

I am behind in the drama. Too many dramas, so I am unable to catch up. By the way, I am no longer angry at the slow pace of the drama, I am getting used to it. As long as there is no stress, I am fine with it. I really don't hate the female doctor, although she is imposing herself on the researcher, but she is friendly with Bomi, she allowed her to stay at her house, despite repeating her wish for her to go away :D 

she doesn't represent much of a problem really. I think the problem might be with Nabi, whom I don't feel quite comfortable about.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The idiot son how did he always came second to BM? she only appeared after 28 years and he wasn't even around, she took his children side and protected him. Poor kids losing their grandfather, their father is a loser and the whole village will not take their side against their own.

I hope NabI and her cousin ruin her mothers plan by spying on NB husband, I hope she will not tell her mother because she knows her mother wants her husband to lead the company.

Your father is dying and you are making money of it and never cared for him or your children and for him to cry it is nothing more than crocodiles tears. So did you really have ask this stupid question?

wSaqBrh.png

In the preview the evil step-mother said " Your dad has committed the sin, and you're paying for it". What about her sins and crimes who is going to pay for it? but isn't she paying him and his not paying for it at all.

My question to the grandmother who adored her and lived with her for years, ho come you didn't recognize your own granddaughter when you claimed you could.

uTUxOEA.gif

Dr. Jin likes BoMi, worries about and she doesn't want her to leave and finally in the preview she did something but I hope she doesn't tell her stepmother that she is registering her DNA.

She could have ignored the phone call or just said I'll call you back but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Why are you not going after BM, she just left you could have just showed her so she could stop being nice to the evil-step-mother.

And here I thought you are the the smartest pea in the pot, did you really go directly to the enemy instead of the clueless BM, really.

I can't believe today episode at all thing were always stupid but even the smart one are going stupid.

SuHu is losing his brain cell, man what will you lose if you showed BoMI the pictures of the evil-step-mother with Jason?, at least she will keep her guards up around her if she used her brain, I hope NaBi ruins her mothers plan accidentally :tounge_wink:.

I haven’t been able to watch this week, but I am thinking about it, and I can’t help wondering: isn’t Nabi likely to die? She isn’t going to turn against her mother, but she is competition for Bomi for the property etc, even if she likes Bomi in her crazy way. Plus, it would set up a total show down between Bomi and Nabi’s Mother.

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

I haven’t been able to watch this week, but I am thinking about it, and I can’t help wondering: isn’t Nabi likely to die? She isn’t going to turn against her mother, but she is competition for Bomi for the property etc, even if she likes Bomi in her crazy way. Plus, it would set up a total show down between Bomi and Nabi’s Mother.

I don't think Nabi will die, but the competition is also over the researcher

First I don't think very much of the preview when SuHu asks the grandmother if BoMi is her missing granddaughter that is way too early and mission impossible in Kdrama. Lastly BoMi needs a brain transplant, why she is still friends with NaBi mother after everything even if she thinks she is good she is still NaBi mother she slapped her once when she thought she harmed NaBi so why she still trust her if she is searching for the real culprit behind the car accident.

Did she just help NaBi husband by telling him where is the house contract saved?

Finally SuHu told her about his theory and if BoMi connected the dots it would be great but she loves her so much that she wouldn't believe him at all or she might ask her or act cautious around her which I hope she do.

70m1j0M.png

auoajnI.png

7GrwmGw.png

Does anyone know the ratings for this show? From this forum, the chat rate looks sad. Four pages?

I have been checking the forum to see how it goes after watching the first episode. The actress was in Teacher Oh Soon Nam and the forum was even sadder. I think I was chatting with one other person for 2/3 of the show. She was also a misplaced child but suffering from amnesia. If not careful, she is going to be typecast.:)

Anyway, she had lived in the US for 30 years and her English? :rolleyes: :DThey should use Japan, at least they could dub it.

In other shows like the Gangnam beauty, secret romance or the tailor show which I found boring or ridiculous or something from the beginning... it turned out to be wildly popular with Soompians. Not this one. Maybe the theme is too cliched? Or the English? I really want to see how this actress acts here. She was really bad with her otp partner in OSN, the other forummer said she cringed when he touched her. It was that obvious.  Hopefully, she can show more romantic feelings to the hero here. Although he looked a bit old. 

The evil-step-mother is stupid, she could  just told him to do a DNA test and it will prove BoMi is not her daughter, she has no reason to freak out. SuHu and the Dr Jin the only ones who saw through the ESM

uBAhJls.png

I don't think the ESM will admit that BM is her daughter at all it is way too early for that.

BoDumi is so stupid, SuHu got slapped by her because he told her the truth that she couldn't handle, if she stopped running her mouth or running to her ESM whenever she gets hold of a piece of evidence she would be living with her grandmother. SuHu also deserves to get punched not only slapped, he knows how BoDumi is so he should go straight to her grandmother.

Archived