[Drama 2019] Everybody say Kungdari, 모두 다 쿵따리

0ly40

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She heard the step-mother voice a lot when she came across her,how come she never recognized it on the phone or when she went to her house.

Na-Bi  is spoiled and annoying and she does as she please, but you have to handed to her she knows how to go after the people she hates and makes them lose their mind. I can't hate her she is the kind of villain you enjoy her evil for the time being, I hope she doesn't turn into her mother.

The actress who play Da-Soon  was born actually on April 2007, so she is 12 years old but she looks way mature to her age, I thought she is new but she was acting since 2011 and I saw most of her dramas.

BoMi was raised in the western country the US and usually the stereotype we have about them they don't get involved in other people business or like others to get involved in theirs, so for BM to sing like a bird every time her stepmother question her is weird. She doesn't tell anyone who wants to help like the researcher and keeps a tight lip, but she tells everything to that woman who never offers her any help.

The dumb and dumber duel trying to set BoMi up and if they succeeded that will be crazy.

On 8/2/2019 at 7:37 AM, howa said:

BoMi was raised in the western country the US and usually the stereotype we have about them they don't get involved in other people business or like others to get involved in theirs, so for BM to sing like a bird every time her stepmother question her is weird. She doesn't tell anyone who wants to help like the researcher and keeps a tight lip, but she tells everything to that woman who never offers her any help.

The dumb and dumber duel trying to set BoMi up and if they succeeded that will be crazy.

This I agree with. She barely knows that woman but she told her everything while treating that small injury to her hand. It never dawned on her that the woman is the cause of why Mr. Song had an episode. Yet, the man who has helped her get out of jail and seems to care about her well being she does not tell anything of why she is truly there or what happened to her. Its tell the villain everything but tell the good guy nothing. BM will feel real stupid later when she finds out that woman was her step mother who tried to kill her, killed her father and is after the family property and wealth. 

I am disappointed with Mr. Song. I know he wants to make a way for his grandchildren to live if something happens to him but to ask BM who is on a time table before she is perhaps goes back to the states to be a mother to those two kids is bad. She is an unmarried woman who has her own troubles and he fails to tell her the full truth so she can protect herself against the one person who hurt her in the past and is trying to hurt her now. Using the fact that she wants to know the full truth to blackmail her into helping him is wrong. BM has been really good to him a stranger who she did not even know anything about considering how he pushed her down in one of his episodes. He has been very cryptic about the past to her not offering any real clues only talking in riddles when he is asked. Her knowing that he is the one who sent her to the orphanage instead of contacting her grandmother back then to come get her and telling what he saw he changed the course of her life. She lived years without her blood family. Her grandmother was at the mercy of this evil woman for years. Yet he dares to try to blackmail her by saying she owes him a life! Yes, he saved her in a way by getting her away from evil step mom but he also has hurt her by not telling the truth and pointing out who the person is that started all of this and is trying to hurt her now. Its selfishness and although I understand his wanting to take care of his grandchildren BM is someones precious grandchild as well and did he ever think of what would happen when she is found by her grandmother with two children that are not hers in tow?!!! He wants her to take on not only the emotional well being of these kids but also the financial responsibility as well. Is she suppose to uproot her life in America and stay there?  I know that she will end up staying there in the end and I know she will end up with the researcher and they will be good parents to those kids but that is a ways down the road before they realize they like one another and we still a lot going on to deal with. 

I think I am just disappointed as I said above that he did not just tell her who she should be weary of and to watch her back around that woman. I do have to wonder what did they do to her phone when they forcefully snatch her bag and sent her to go get pesticide. Was she removing the number or trying to find out who she was calling? As much as I am enjoying this drama I truly wish we could distant her contact with certain people. 

I want BM to wake up that sleaze ball who framed her for car theft will never tell the truth but it looks like his wife may find out he knows BM. I have to question who child is the bad girl and her brother. If BM's father died back then where did this woman get these children did she have them when she married into the family or did she have another husband. It will be interesting to see when her son in law realizes that BM is the missing grand daughter. I expect all of them to band together to keep BM from coming back. All of them have something to loose or will think they do if BM comes back. 

I also agree with your earlier post sleaze ball will bite his tongue when he realizes he let go of the real heiress of the family and could have been a hero years ago and did not do the right thing now to help her. 

Can't Bom make the connection? the only woman who frequent the village is her best friend the only one she always open up to her and tells her everything and the one whenever she steps foot the house the grandfather goes nuts. Also when she was thinking alone at the police station logically and trying to make sense of things I was happy for a moment until she said "No don't get creative" she was on the right path

1KDEWCw.gif

For her not to realize the only person who can help is always standing right in front of her and not her ex it is sad

I don't want to hate NaBi so I hope she never turns into her mother, I don't see it is her fault that BoMi took the blame since it was the two timer fault.

nM4znYN.gif

I really need to pull my her off, they always come to right conclusion and then the theory collapse, she was right on the point but he had to say something unrelated.

n6gAr4b.gif

I hope today's episode is better

The little boy is funny, cute, adorable and smart in a cunning way like how he told that minion that his grandfather hate strangers in his land, then the guy gave Pikachu ears headband to get rid of him and the boy with a smile waved saying goodbye to his grandfather who chased the guy out. This boy commits the perfect crime by bending on his sick grandfather.

The trouble couple are perfect match to each other they lose money, they lie, the crazy about getting rich and they stick together no mater what, how would they live without each other?

Finlay she knows who is her knight in a shining armor and she needs now to know is her evil step-mother.

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

it seems we are the only ones commenting here,

This show became my new favorite and usually it is the last thing I watch.

I want to understand a point, is Nabi the daughter of bomi's dad?

This point is still unclear especially the step-mother is a cheater.

Did the stepmom get rid of bomi because she saw her with her lover?

Yes she was afraid she might tattle on her.

30 minutes ago, howa said:

This show became my new favorite and usually it is the last thing I watch.

This point is still unclear especially the step-mother is a cheater.

Yes she was afraid she might tattle on her.

I for some reason do not think that Nabi will turn out to be blood of that family. She also has way too much of her mother in her. Given how the step mom was cheating in the flashback I feel like this woman was nothing but a gold digger and Bo Mi and her father ended up victims of her plans. Na Bi is going to do even more bad things when her mother finally tells her who Bo Mi really is no way will she want the true heir to come back especially given she had a hand in harming her and she knows her mom harmed her for sure. There will be a huge cleaning of the house later and I expect only Bo Mi and hopefully her grandmother will be left. 

I am very frustrated with Bo Mi as all the clues are there and yet she still fails to see who "the woman" is. Everyone else keeps questioning certain things yet it never dawns on Bo Mi why Mr. Song reacts the way he does to certain things and they always happen when that woman has been around Bo Mi or gave Bo Mi something. Right now she thinks those episodes are related to his illness but she will want to hit herself when she finally sees the full picture and realizes the man was trying to tell her all along who the woman was. I still am disappointed in the man as he should have just taken the chance to tell Bo Mi but given her personality she would have tried to run off and confronted the woman and she has no power to do anything right now. 

Stepmom is a real character and will end up in deep trouble later for what she has done. She dares to blame her bad behavior and getting caught on a child. She easily could have lied in some way to clear herself but then again I doubt the father or the grandmother would have believed her. Her goal was their family's money and property so there was no way she was giving up on that so the child and the father who knew of her cheating had to go. But like everything else the more she does to try to cover up Bo Mi finding out the truth eventually like today Bo Mi will find out the truth. Now she knows who framed her and I can't wait to see what she does about it. If Na Bi did it then she deserves that slap back ten fold along with being dragged somewhere. I hope they are able to find evidence it was her. Its a shame that those people think nothing of ruining her life. I know why the step mother did it but son in law and Na Bi did not need to do that to Bo Mi. 

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Its a shame that those people think nothing of ruining her life. I know why the step mother did it but son in law and Na Bi did not need to do that to Bo Mi.

NaBi husband made a choice between two women, BoMi who has nothing and NaBi  who has everything he needs and wants. So in order to save one he had to destroy the expendable one.

This time if BoMi really have a clear idea about the actual culprit of the car accident, that would be a big step forward for her since she never ever makes a connection like the Dr did or like when she was trying figure out why bad things is happening to her too many times. I hope she stops being cozy with the evil-step-mother.

I still don't get it why she is the one who inherited BM wealth and why the grandmother is doing nothing about the company business?

Archived