Quantcast

36 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wahaha its that penguin for potty training? I tot its just for playing.

Btw just now i watched a bit the press con. Its funny LSJ dont want make "heart heart" sign with LSG bwahahaha :skull:

This is the half heart :sweat_smile:

The girl more successful :joy:

Hahaha it looks like potty training to me.. hahahaha! We shall see tonight. Sure they wonder what is that.. 

Oh my, why hyung so mean to dongseng.. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

Should we ship this instead? @Heidi Seow wahahaha...

The cake looks so detail as well

Meanie hyung full action rejecting poor dongsaeng here :joy: eng sub available. Just turn on the cc caption.

• LOL 3

Lee Seo Jin Jokes He Will Never Get Married After “Little Forest”

Aug 12, 2019
by L. Kim

5rLOYUk.jpg

Lee Seo Jin shared his reason for starring in the new variety show “Little Forest.”

On August 12, SBS’s “Little Forest” held a press conference with Lee Seung Gi, Lee Seo Jin, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min. The show will follow the four celebrities as they open a children’s home in Gangwon Province.

During the event, Lee Seo Jin candidly shared, “To be honest, I don’t like the countryside or children. I’ve refused several times, but I joined because Lee Seung Gi asked me to.”

He humbly added, “We all said we would care [for the children] with a good heart, but Lee Seung Gi, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min are taking care of them more [than me]. All I did was learn how to cook, which is something I can kind of do, and feed the children.” It was revealed that he obtained a cooking certificate for the kids before appearing on the show.

Lee Seo Jin commented, “In other programs, I thought the teacher was the star, but I think the children are the stars in this program, so I’m supporting them from the side.”

When asked about his thoughts on marriage and kids now, the actor joked, “Through ‘Little Forest,’ I resolved to live alone for the rest of my life.”

• LOL 5

FREE GIFT EVENT

Turtle doll so cute

• Love 1

The food in the event look delicious & the flower also so pretty.

OU9ycXN.jpg

VaVQsbU.jpg

More details of the food :

• Love 1

Episode 1

The baby really cute, seems called as baby Radish :blush:. They also have black dog following them around :heart:

I feel so blissful watching this. Will check tomorrow hope have the eng sub already. 

You can check this ig for more videos for now :love:

Seung gi came

Oppa Seo Jin also came 

@Heidi Seow

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Awww~~~:love: Baby radish so adorable~~~ @Lawyerh :love: LSJ really got aura when he step in.. Like a king :joy: 

King want to sleep already Heidi wahahaha... He cover himself with blanket :joy::mrgreen:

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

King want to sleep already Heidi wahahaha... He cover himself with blanket :joy::mrgreen:

Hahaha, I kenot!! :joy: Crack me out so much.. Somin so soft.. I wonder what LSJ said when Somin spilt out cherry seed. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

New kindergarten teacher on board... oh how cute :love: @Heidi Seow

Ok uri chef appeared now hahahaa.... cutting carrot!

Lol magic fail??? But it succeed to make LSJ dimple appeared :joy:

• Love 2

Seojinnie.. he won't do it no2.gif... no matter what..

but.. we'll see. ^_^

• LOL 2

Park Nara : "Oppa Oppa Oppa" hhahahaha. She's frantically looking for LSJ, cos its foreigner... :lol:

Ep 1 LSG is so bubbly & natural... Feels like he can pass as teacher isn't it?

Preview next episode... so looking forward to it. LSJ still so shy on ep 1 i think. Will be more hands on with the kids in ep 2?

:love:

• Love 2

Lee Seung Gi Talks About The New Certification He Got For “Little Forest”

Aug 13, 2019
by S. Park

6elcSTv.jpg

Lee Seung Gi discussed his preparations for the variety show “Little Forest.”

On August 12, Lee Seung Gi, Lee Seo Jin, Park Na Rae, Jung So Min, and producing director Kim Jung Wook attended the press conference for SBS’s newest variety show about opening a children’s home in the countryside.

Lee Seung Gi began, “I had heard about views on education and environment for children, but in reality, the most important thing was physical endurance. It’s important to do things and inform them of my good experiences, but children think a lot on their own and they also have very refreshing, original thoughts. I thought about how taking good care of them would come first if I have a family and children of my own.”

The actor then revealed that he obtained a certification in child counseling for this program. “I wanted to be the only one to get it, but Jung So Min also got it, so my efforts seem less signficant,” joked Lee Seung Gi. “I obtained it because I thought that the parents might be worried. It’s probably worrisome that celebrities are taking care of their children.

HMVJ8dQ.jpg

Park Na Rae said, “I haven’t had the chance to look after children, but there are things that happen beyond my plans and limits. I was startled because things I didn’t expect happened when I was with them.” She continued, “I didn’t really know how to talk with a child. During my meeting with the staff, I [said that] I was going to approach them as little humans, but I think I treated them like children. Through this program, I realized a necessity for that kind of conversational method.”

On the first episode, the program showed that Lee Seo Jin had acquired a level two certification as a children’s cooking instructor within a month in order to feed the children. He also spoke about this at the press conference.

Ck9Pkvc.jpg

Jung So Min and Lee Seung Gi also showed off their certifications in child counseling.

“Little Forest” airs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m. KST, and will be available on Viki!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Jung So Min Surprises Lee Seung Gi + Reveals Her Family Home On “Little Forest”

828497dbbee74de583b96228f0e03702.jpeg?s=

Jung So Min invited viewers to see her home on “Little Forest”!

This SBS variety program follows Lee Seung Gi, Lee Seo Jin, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min as they open and run a childcare center in the countryside.

On the August 12 premiere, Lee Seung Gi arrived outside of a home. Having no knowledge of his destination, he asked the staff whose house this was. After ringing the doorbell, he walked in to find Jung So Min holding a baby.

Little-Forest3-e1565637135915.jpg

Lee Seung Gi asked, “Is this your home?” and she introduced herself to the actor. He followed up with, “Are you the homeowner?” and she replied, “My parents are the homeowners and I’m living off of them.”

She revealed that she was the final member of the cast, and then introduced the baby in her arms as her nephew Yoo An. Lee Seung Gi was given a tour of the home, and the three of them headed to the outside area.

jung-so-min-1.jpgjung-so-min1.jpg

jung-so-min-5.jpg

Many decorations in their home celebrating Jung So Min were also shown to viewers.

jung-so-min-4.jpgjung-so-min-3.jpg

Jung So Min asked Lee Seung Gi if he knew how to hold children, and he held the baby in his arms with some difficulty. He nervously said, “This is harder than exercise.” As he looked after her nephew, Jung So Min went to greet Park Na Rae and Lee Seo Jin who arrived at her home.

“Little Forest” airs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m. KST, and will be available on Viki! Check out the clip below:

• Thanks 2

SBS’s New Daycare Variety Show “Little Forest” Kicks Off With Solid Ratings

Aug 13, 2019
by R. Jun

2027yQJ.jpg

The first episode of SBS’s Monday-Tuesday variety show “Little Forest” has taken No. 1 in its time slot!

SBS opted to replace its Monday-Tuesday evening drama offering with the variety show, which stars Lee Seo Jin, Lee Seung Gi, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min as they run an environmentally friendly daycare. The first episode of the program, which aired August 12, recorded 5.1 and 6.8 percent viewership.

KBS2’s “I Wanna Hear Your Song,” which stars gugudan’s Kim Sejeong and Yeon Woo Jin and airs at the same time (10 p.m. KST) as “Little Forest,” recorded 2.2 and 2.7 percent. MBC’s “Welcome 2 Life,” which airs at 9 p.m. KST and stars Rain, Lim Ji Yeon, and Kwak Si Yang, took No. 1 among Monday-Tuesday dramas with 4.4 and 5.6 percent.

Meanwhile, in cable broadcasting, JTBC’s “Moments of 18” recorded 3.150 percent, while tvN’s “Designated Survivor: 60 Days” hit 4.778 percent in ratings.

Thanks @Heidi Seow for updating the above news, JSM family house is so beautiful. @triplem join us here babe. 

Kocowa link : thanks @phoenix24

https://www.kocowa.com/episode/episode-itemepisodenumber/2113781?p=f

Viki link:

https://www.viki.com/videos/1153178v-little-forest-episode-1?utm_campaign=video_share&utm_source=unified&utm_medium=share_button_android&utm_term=1153178v&utm_content=social-post

• Love 3

Seojinnie said he dont like small kids. But i think he's a tsundere as always. He adored his niece irl. :lol:

And his english skill also very helpful once again, to converse with foreigner father. :wub: >> edit the father can speak in korean well :lol:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Seojinnie said he dont like small kids. But i think he's a tsundere as always. He adored his niece irl. :lol:

Hihi hard to say no to kids who come to you looking so adorable and innocent.  He sure warm up quick :D

• LOL 1

Do you want tangerine? Do you want banana? :lol::love: 

The once reluctant oppa now beaming honey dripping eyes... so sweet.... :joy: 

Brooke managed to stole oppa Seojinnie heart!

Baby dino :joy:

The fellow challenge LSJ into battle of arm wristling.....

And the champion is...... :joy:

Oppa... no... don't working too hard on the small kid :naughty::mrgreen:

• LOL 1