Quantcast

Watch: Lee Seo Jin, Lee Seung Gi, And More Have Their Hands Full On Day 1 With The Kids On “Little Forest”

Aug 3, 2019
by R. Jun

jAjhqTw.jpg

SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday variety show “Little Forest” has released a new poster and first episode preview!

FxeXLeX.jpg

The show, which features Lee Seo Jin, Lee Seung Gi, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min as they run an environmentally friendly daycare, recently wrapped filming.

In the preview for the first episode, each of the cast members plays with and takes care of the children. Lee Seo Jin sets the table for the kids to eat, and when Lee Seung Gi asks where their food is, Lee Seo Jin says, “There is no food [for us].” Lee Seung Gi, stunned, says, “What..? Really?” Someone else says, “He’s not joking. We have to eat ramyun (instant noodles).”

Lee Seo Jin runs to retrieve one of the girls’ toy, and she says, “Uncle looks like he’s not in the best condition today,” as Lee Seo Jin, out of breath, walks back with the toy. Meanwhile, Lee Seung Gi is saddled with the task of putting sunscreen on five children with no help. He says, “This is impossible!” At the end of the preview, the exhausted cast takes a brief breather before they’re called to duty once again.

Watch the preview below! “Little Forest” airs its first episode on August 12 and will be available on Viki with English subtitles.

“Little Forest” Shares Baby Photos Of Cast Members Lee Seo Jin, Lee Seung Gi, Jung So Min, And Park Na Rae

Aug 6, 2019
by C. Hong

fXkOV0H.jpg

SBS’s “Little Forest” has shared some adorable baby photos of its four cast members!

“Little Forest” is an upcoming Monday-Tuesday variety show in which Lee Seo Jin, Lee Seung Gi, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min run an environmentally friendly daycare center.

The new posters for the show, which serve as subway advertisements, show the present-day cast interacting with the kids next to old photos of themselves as children.

Lee Seo Jin, who is now of an age to act as an “uncle” to small children, is dressed smartly in his black-and-white baby photo.

Park Na Rae shows that she is still young at heart in her poster as she dresses in cute overalls and smiles brightly down at a little girl.

Lee Seung Gi’s baby photo shows how his trademark smile hasn’t changed over the years, while a pouting baby Jung So Min highlights the same eye and mouth shape that she has today.

U5wuCz8.jpg
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Love the way LSJ hold the kids!! @Heidi Seow

Unnie... so pretty!!

Hee hee, yes yes! So lovely~~~ :wub: Got daddy feeling 

• LOL 1

“Little Forest” Cast Members Show Expertise In Capturing Children’s Hearts

Aug 8, 2019
by S. Nam

SBS’s upcoming variety show “Little Forest” has released new photos of the cast outdoors!

“Little Forest” is a new Monday-Tuesday variety show in which Lee Seo Jin, Lee Seung Gi, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min run an environmentally friendly daycare center.

In the new stills, Park Na Rae and Jung So Min are smiling brightly in front of a background filled with bright green nature.

Park-Na-Rae.jpg

Jung-So-Min.jpg

Another set of stills also shows Lee Seo Jin and Lee Seung Gi playing with children in the refreshing outdoor air.

Lee Seo Jin’s gentle and caring nature shines brightly in the photo of him tenderly wiping a child’s face. Meanwhile, Lee Seung Gi is attentively looking after the children with his usual bright smile.

Lee-Seo-Jin.jpg

Lee-Seung-Gi.jpg

The production team shared that Park Na Rae captivated the children with her trademark bright energy, while Lee Seo Jin and Lee Seung Gi took it upon themselves to study about children beforehand.

Lee Seo Jin personally visited a cooking studio to learn to cook food for children, and Lee Seung Gi read publications on how to properly look after children. Furthermore, Jung So Min became the “popular aunt” with her love for children, even surprising the production team by learning “kids yoga.”

@rubie @Heidi Seow LSJ personally learn cooking... oh i love him really... haha... really can't wait :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

“Little Forest” Cast Members Show Expertise In Capturing Children’s Hearts

Aug 8, 2019
by S. Nam

SBS’s upcoming variety show “Little Forest” has released new photos of the cast outdoors!

“Little Forest” is a new Monday-Tuesday variety show in which Lee Seo Jin, Lee Seung Gi, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min run an environmentally friendly daycare center.

In the new stills, Park Na Rae and Jung So Min are smiling brightly in front of a background filled with bright green nature.

Another set of stills also shows Lee Seo Jin and Lee Seung Gi playing with children in the refreshing outdoor air.

Lee Seo Jin’s gentle and caring nature shines brightly in the photo of him tenderly wiping a child’s face. Meanwhile, Lee Seung Gi is attentively looking after the children with his usual bright smile.

The production team shared that Park Na Rae captivated the children with her trademark bright energy, while Lee Seo Jin and Lee Seung Gi took it upon themselves to study about children beforehand.

Lee Seo Jin personally visited a cooking studio to learn to cook food for children, and Lee Seung Gi read publications on how to properly look after children. Furthermore, Jung So Min became the “popular aunt” with her love for children, even surprising the production team by learning “kids yoga.”

@rubie @Heidi Seow LSJ personally learn cooking... oh i love him really... haha... really can't wait :heart:

Awww~~~ Look at the way he wiping a child's face @Lawyerh.. Lovely..:love:. More daddy feeling come out already~~~:wub::wub: 

But LSJ know how to cook right? Coz I remember he does cook at 3 meals A day.

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Awww~~~ Look at the way he wiping a child's face @Lawyerh.. Lovely..:love:. More daddy feeling come out already~~~:wub::wub: 

But LSJ know how to cook right? Coz I remember he does cook at 3 meals A day.

He do can bake some bread :joy: Cooking as far as i remember Eric Mun like doing all the job lol... But ya think not so bad got some basics. 

• LOL 1

37 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

He do can bake some bread :joy: Cooking as far as i remember Eric Mun like doing all the job lol... But ya think not so bad got some basics. 

Oh I remember that giant sausage bun :joy:  4 guys finish 2 giant sausage buns, my gosh.. Eric Mun seriously damn know how to cook, I always get hungry when they eating.. torturing :lol:  But this time LSJ need to challenge kid's foods so I dont think is an easy preparation but fighting LSJ~!:wub:

• LOL 1

Such a cute fanart 

Dont forget 8/12 just next Monday!! Thanks @Heidi Seow for reminder :lol:

I watch Three Meals a Day and oppa LSJ can cook toppoki well lol. The way he peel eggs.. err... messy bwahahaha.... I think if he learn properly he will do well. Since its for kids, i think he want to prepare it more meticulous, to ensure all is okay... 

• LOL 1

3 Things To Watch For As New Variety Show “Little Forest” Gears Up For Its Premiere

Aug 11, 2019
by J. Lim

nRXRBDt.jpg

There’s just one day till SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday variety show “Little Forest” starts.

The show will follow Lee Seung Gi, Lee Seo Jin, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min as they open a children’s home in Gangwon Province.

Here are three things to look forward to ahead of the show!

“Little Forest” created by and for children

“Little Forest” will take place in a building that’s surrounded by greenery. Along with a farm with cute animals and clean air that’s difficult to come by in the city, it will be a playground where children’s imagination and senses are heightened. Children will be able to run around, eat healthy food, and play as much as they want to.

As it will be a space just for children, safety was the most important factor in the show. The production staff spoke with child psychology experts to get their advice, and there was a doctor on location in case of accidents. With everyone set up for children to enjoy themselves fully, the show is set to bring laughter and joy to viewers.

Chef uncle Lee Seo Jin + Pro uncle Lee Seung Gi + Talented aunt Park Na Rae + Enthusiastic aunt Jung So Min

SXDCOGT.jpg

The combination of Lee Seo Jin, Lee Seung Gi, Park Na Rae, and Jung So Min is one that’s causing intrigue. In the teaser that was released ahead of the show, Lee Seo Jin transformed into a chef for the kids, visiting a cooking studio to learn how to make rice balls and curry that children will enjoy. He is set to create nutritious meals for the children while they’re there.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung Gi is the perfect caretaker, and the kids are said to have never left his side because they wanted to keep playing with him.

Park Na Rae will be the energizer of the group, and she will work with Lee Seo Jin to cook meals for the children, captivating the children with her skills. Jung So Min was also popular amongst the kids, even learning kids’ yoga for the children. It will be interesting to see how the quartet will shine as they run the daycare.

MklidTK.jpg

Not your average healing variety show, “Little Forest” is different

“Little Forest” will differentiate itself with the keywords “Children” and “Growth.” Creating the environment that children need to grow will show people just how nature is important for children.

Producing director (PD) Kim Jung Wook said, “I thought about what kids need in their development, and the answer always came back to nature. We created the show because we wanted to create a good influence for kids. Viewers will be able to watch the kids grow.”

• Love 1

8/12 -  12.30 pm will be on SBS Radio Choi Hwajung Power Time

8/12 - 2PM will be press conference SBS Now Youtube Channel. 

And 10PM will be the show. 

@rubie @Heidi Seow @phoenix24

• Like 2

Their radio show cast members pictures... sweee!!!

My fav oppa ahjussi dimples looks so good!! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Dead tired lol

I saw a dead body laying on the floor.. :joy::joy: Pretty sure we will get a lot crack on this scene. 

Btw LSJ holding a cutie potty? :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

11 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

I saw a dead body laying on the floor.. :joy::joy: Pretty sure we will get a lot crack on this scene. 

Btw LSJ holding a cutie potty? :sweat_smile:

Wahaha its that penguin for potty training? I tot its just for playing.

Btw just now i watched a bit the press con. Its funny LSJ dont want make "heart heart" sign with LSG bwahahaha :skull:

This is the half heart :sweat_smile:

sdKuX1R.jpg

The girl more successful :joy:

5Ma9Pc4.jpg

• LOL 2