Quantcast

How the LF early criticism turned into Season 2 aspiration

b796OYL.jpg

Despite the initial criticism, viewers are eager for Season 2. It was criticized at first for its tedious composition, editing direction, and the 'lullaby like' music that too calm and make viewers feel sleepy. 

However, the chemistry of the kids and the caretakers shine through the journeys. Brooke aspiration to become little forest aunt, draw tears for spectators as well.

Viewers who are at first criticized the program mentioned that theyre being healed, was crying, laughing and happy together with the kids. Some viewers have expressed their wish for 2nd season. 

Source Newsen Naver

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just finished watching the finale eps & such a heart-breaking hour it was. :( I am filled with so many emotions right now! And how come the master chef Lee Seo Jin melts down in front of his child love??! And I loved it when Lee Seung Gi patted on Jung So Min's shoulders as she broke down in to tears with Brooke's confession...! :o No matter the age, they all understand each other's heart! How sweet is that?! :heart:

EGSezs5VUAArow9.jpg

EGRcFYoVUAAWaGR.jpg

EGRNiULUcAAdPuM.jpg

And I really dunno whether the little ones remember this season when they all grown up but our 4 celebs will cherish the memories for sure with kids. :kiss_wink: Feel like they got the happiness for the lifetime!! And dear @Lawyerh friend, I don't think that any one is in a position to criticize this show as this is one of the purest shows in the whole world!! B) And 4 yr olds are the cutest among all kids. :heart:

And I can feel how Lee Seo Jin, Lee Seung Gi, Jung So Min & Park Na-rae must have felt when little ones leave the Little Forest forever... :o :bawling: Seriously can't we have Season 2 any time soon??? With or without the current cast, I love another journey at Little Forest with another gang of 8 kids! Wanna see if my dream come true someday! :)

And thanks a lot for creating this thread chingu!! This is the most relaxing program I've ever watched so far! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Have a nice day, ya'll! :) :thumbsup:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And thanks a lot for creating this thread chingu!! This is the most relaxing program I've ever watched so far! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

My pleasure gm chingu, thanks to @rubie for encouraging me to create this thread. Its first time for me to follow variety show from start to end. And it gave me a lot of happiness. 

I'm not ready to say goodbye, but like said in below snapshot its time for farewell.... 

GK5XgFE.jpg

Hope SBS heard our calling for 2nd season. Same caretakers please... hope same kids too... :heart:

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Anyone think this scene so funny? Its like Rapunzel please lower down your hair.... But here the girls need to shower & praise Seung Gi with love :joy:

cGKuhTg.jpg

BO1TAbX.jpg

LtD8bh7.jpg

• Love 2

Ok after all the fun, eventhough I already read the warning... but STILL this scene still make my heart dropped & sank...:heartbreak::bawling: 

The great Lee Seo Jin try to hold back his tears... and in my opinion it was Brooke who console him. She looked at him with full smile...He also mentioned if shes crying, he won't be able to hold back anymore....

Ok oh... my heart.... be still...

WDWAEb2.jpg

• Love 2

16 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

She hope the blueberry trees, treasure hunts, animal farms, beautiful clouds will remain in their hearts.

I'm sure they will remember these memories until they grow up. I mean I certainly would if I was a kid in Little Forest. It's a really good experience that while entertaining for me personally, it also makes me feel sad for all the other children in the world who don't get this kind of experience. Not all kids can afford daycare, not all daycare centers even the "hippie" ones that are nature-centered have patient and caring aunts like So Min for instance, or a chef like Lee Seo Jin who will prepare healthy food for children. It's just sad but also entertaining at the same time. I hope there's season 2 and everyone comes back, especially the twins and Yoo Jin cause they're my faves lol. 

Also, watching Brooke run to Lee Seo Jin and then seeing her trying not cry made me cry :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, ryanallright said:

Just a question: the kids/their parents do not have social media except for the twins right?

You can refer to this twitter owner update :

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I found this variety show even more interesting than the kdrama im currently watching.

I guess its because we can see more of so called "the real personality of actors/actresses". Heres some from what I observed :

Lee Seung Gi 

• I always saw him as quite hyper & competitive on other variety show, but hes so much calmer & sweeter here. 

• Jack of all trades, I already knew he capable of doing a lot of things. But it still new to me to see him as competent carpenter & he can easily build a tent too. 

• Socially adept. Hes easy to mingled with people is nothing new. But he also can effortlessly go into the kids world and having fun with them. I always see the kids flocking around him. 

• Trully an entertainer, he gave so much fun to the kids with various challenge and items he brought. 

• Mischievous - haha I not sure is this weakness or strength, because he really love to tease Yi Han unmercifully :lol: Especially with his tooth problem or his love triangle lol. 

Jung So Min

• As other than her acting in drama, I totally have no idea about her. So its refreshing to found shes so down to earth & humble and quite soft spoken. 

• I found behind her calm manner, she have iron steel & quiet determination. From the way she try sawing by herself, plant blueberry in the middle of the night, can see that she's really independent & never really asked for others help. Eventhough Seung Gi is always readily give her hand to help. 

•Like @Joonminshipper highlighted before, even she just doing mundane things with the kids, we can see a lot of sincerity & simplicity of her personality. Which is I totally love. I found its rare quality in the world that emphasize performance & competition. 

Lee Seo Jin 

• What else than big tsundere to kids lol. Seems he will give in anything just to make kids (or Brooke only lol?) happy. Remember the ice cream issue? I still think Grace entitled to her double ice cream, cos its coming on 1 package :lol:

• Sensitive & have high observation to the people around him. Hes the only one understand Brooke gift issue. 

• I think hes shy & reserved too, thats why he prefer to be in kitchen. Im a bit sad that Yi Han secret wish is actually to be able to play with him more. Thats why we need S2! To give him chance to redeem himself!! 

Park Narae

• Shes totally new to me. Never seen her before. Shes also very creative person, the treasure hunt, stamp event, making home made ice cream seems to be all her idea. She also can do cooking & sewing. 

• She really look tired sometimes, and seems to be overexerting her energy just to play & run with the kids. I have to applaud her efforts and she doesnt seems want anything in return, just to make the kids happy. 

• Chicken phobia? Haha this is also totally new to me actually. Too sad, living in the farm havent been able to cure her. Like I said we need S2 haha... probably she can have a cure with longer term stay. 

Lastly, you can join me too share your opinion. Im so so going to miss this show. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Wow! A lot is happening here! I love reading more posts now.!! 

And I love dear @Lawyerh chingu's analysis about 4 celebs as well... :wub: To me, rather than giving individual descriptions, I'd rather like to say this...

Lee Seo Jin/ Lee Seung Gi/ Jung So Min/ Park Na-rae

He/ she is so pure at heart! And that's why they all are so honest with little ones.

Giving away the happiness but never expecting anything in return! I loved them even more when they sincerely broke down as kids said the final goodbye. See Park Na Rae wiped her tears just with her apron!! They aren't embarrassed of showing off their love for kids. :heart:

And they sincerely felt happy when kids played/ ate/ drank the stuff they made for them... It's when they knew that they just made something beautiful that won't hurt anyone.... :)

And I really dunno whether we get Season 2 or not but I love this show so much! It's something pure with the purest things on earth! :heart:

EGULHGdXkAEegL0.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Chicken phobia? Haha this is also totally new to me actually.

You nailed the personalities of our imos and samchuns. I hope they also make a second season, same cast and children, with new ones. 

Also, about chicken phobia. I was watching Three Meals a Day: Mountain Village and Park So Dam there also has chicken phobia lol. She can't stand the sight of feathers. :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

For those who miss the twins & So Min

@lollyminx haha I see chicken phobia more common than what I know of then :lol: Some more Seung Gi still prank Na Rae by giving her egg lol.

Btw off topic a bit I love your DP cat from the BITMFL :wub: good drama that one. And from there I love JSM the acting, eventhough previously I have watched some other of her drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw off topic a bit I love your DP cat from the BITMFL :wub: good drama that one.

BTIMFL is in my top 5 (maybe top 3) favorites and has everything I am looking for (in perfect balance) in slice of life dramas. :)

By the way, I felt sad JSM was not able to do much kid's yoga in Little Forest. She even trained for it but they only showed it briefly and not all the kids wanted to do it lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, lollyminx said:

By the way, I felt sad JSM was not able to do much kid's yoga in Little Forest. She even trained for it but they only showed it briefly and not all the kids wanted to do it lol

I think yoga is even boring to adult, well at least to me :mrgreen: So I think not too surprising kids not interested on it. But its her effort & the thought that counted in for me. 

Btw, I rewatched this part. Uncle Seung Gi the "Teasing King" is out :joy:

vtbtZ0q.jpg

20gd1dv.jpg

Rofl when he said hes imagining So Min rolling down with her blueberry plant. In the end So Min count him out, cos hes on night watch for kids. Its really long & tough day for them after the camping. I think its the most purest variety show I ever watch... :heart: 

So for now I'm going to rewatch it & continue to refresh news and hope any LF2 in the line... :dissapointed_relieved: Ok I'm that desperate lol

• LOL 2

I shared this in LSG thread and think should share this too here. He has beautiful song choice during the SBS Choi Hwa Jung power radio LF before the press con :heart: Enjoy the song!

Cr. Shaoying YT

Spoiler

"And even though 'Someone You Loved' sounds like it might be in that vein, it's actually a song about loss [on] a wider spectrum," he continued. "So, bereavement, or people breaking up, or just losing touch with friends over the years."

-Lewis Capaldi

http://www.mtv.com/news/3141005/lewis-capaldi-someone-you-loved-push-interview/

• Like 1

Dear @stroppyse if youre not busy, can help translate a bit? Maybe any part you find its interesting will do. Cos the video rather long, and theres some commercial break too... its since August, but no one translating it yet.

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 2

SBS Insta Update :

Goodbye! Btw i spot on hashtag #seeyouagain! Wah! Serious? 

* Started this becos of Seojinnie, now im so smitten with Seunggi bcos of LF lol. Not really because of Vagabond :joy:

Btw off track a bit, if u guys want to know more of Lee's brother bonding, do watch MITH ep 73. They also discuss love & relationship there. 

• Like 1