Quantcast

Final Episode

It seems all the members will have hard time say goodbye to the kids & the show. Is this going to be a teary goodbye?

I couldnt translate well, but Seojin said he never saw tears on any ending of broadcast, but it seems this will be the 1st from his long career of 21 years. :dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

yxG4TBM.jpg

@Heidi Seow @gm4queen @phoenix24 @Ameera Ali 

Source Naver

• Sad 4

Dear @Lawyerh friend, I think we only have few hours left for the finale, haven't we? Feel so upset that it ends tonight!! And now that I think of it, it's as same as a K-drama with 16 eps or something! They should've extended it more! :( And just surfed through various web sites & you can see viewers love it a lot & everyone's gonna cry tonight as it ends. :tears: Glad to know that the series is s loved by fans!!! Don't worry darling, we can do this.... :)

And a collection of love & affection so far!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

EGMkVCtU4AA9FVE.jpg

EGMpLWEVUAkr3B-.jpg

EGMkVCtU0AMWDss.jpg

Spoiler

EGMkVC1UwAAdcil.jpg

EGMkVCtUUAcqhWU.jpg

EGMcG_IUUAEvdtx.jpg

EGM5UFWUEAAYrhj.jpg

EGM5TxHU0AAd9sT.jpg

EGNFVLpU0AE5lru.jpg

EGNFWE2UEAAm2IF.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Is So Min crying? @Joonminshipper :bawling: Oh my heart....

OabT9I8.jpg

Cr. Sbsnow_insta

Brooke has the most kindest heart.  She is very thoughtful of others.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Is So Min crying? @Joonminshipper :bawling: Oh my heart....

OabT9I8.jpg

Cr. Sbsnow_insta

@Lawyerh, yes , I think Brooke said when she grows up she wants to be an imo in Little Forest, it made Somin cry. The impact of a significant adult in the little one’s life, no matter how short the time

they spent together. I think that really touched Somin, like she must have done something right for Brooke to want to be a Little Forest aunt. 

• Like 5

Even though I am a Lee Joon Somin supporter, I do have to say Lilac Sing did a good job cutting Seung Gi Somin moments from Little Forest. Enjoy! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

@Lawyerh Lol, I think he made her cry because she was fine until he said something.  

He told her that if she continued eating cookies she won't have lunch, so she began crying

• Like 4

The last episode draw 3% & 3.8% 1st & 2nd half ratings. The highest peak on the Brooke red eyes goodbye 5.4%.

JUNG SO MIN TESTIMONY 

RpuwiND.jpg

Jung So Min mentioned through her agency on the 8th, that this is her 1st variety, with great concept of city kids living in green environment. She feels worried & feels lacking at first, but the process of living with kids also bring a lot of healing for her. Shes also expressing gratitude to viewers who love Little Forest. 

Lastly, eventhough kids will forget their time here when they grew up. She hope the blueberry trees, treasure hunts, animal farms, beautiful clouds will remain in their hearts. 

Jung So Min has brought viewers a lot of warm experience, with her sincere effort to communicate with kids. 

Source. Naver Newsen. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Seung Gi Eddy the Pororo :joy:

Grace mom mentioned Grace saying Seung Gi uncle looks like Pororo character Eddy. Whos apparently a genius inventor. I have to say they look alike in appearance too! 

3Zwuxyu.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I cried a little when saying goodbye to the Little Forrest family....I sincerely hope there will be Season 2.

I feel this last episode was kinda of rushed, why Grace didn't want to eat? Because she was feeling sad? And the award ceremony, only a few kids got their award read, while some got skipped over. And if only Mr. Lee was there to see Brooke's live performance :wub:

Goodbye & thank you for the hard work, SeungGi, NaRae, SeoJin and SoMin and all the staff members.

Goodbye little ones, may this experience stay with you for a long time. Maybe 15 years from now, one of you will become an idol, a singer or an actor/actresses :) and can be the next Little Forrest's samchoon/imu.

Food fighter /the best side kick YiHan. I will wait for your YouTube mukbang channel :lol::D

Cute, pretty & sassy girl YooJin.

Kind hearted & jukebox girl Grace.

T-Rex / mushroom / banana boy YiHyeon. Somehow I always imagine SNSD's Sunny everytime I see your face :P

Thoughtful & brave Brooke. You could be the only girl that ever make SeoJin (almost) cry.

Loyal YooNa

Pure & considerate GaOn.

Smart JeongHeon. Future leader we have here.

Free spirit / wild boy YeJun 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

The last episode draw 3% & 3.8% 1st & 2nd half ratings. The highest peak on the Lee Seo Jin / Brooke red eyes goodbye.

JUNG SO MIN TESTIMONY 

RpuwiND.jpg

Jung So Min mentioned through her agency on the 8th, that this is her 1st variety, with great concept of city kids living in green environment. She feels worried & feels lacking at first, but the process of living with kids also bring a lot of healing for her. Shes also expressing gratitude to viewers who love Little Forest. 

Lastly, eventhough kids will forget their time here when they grew up. She hope the blueberry trees, treasure hunts, animal farms, beautiful clouds will remain in their hearts. 

Jung So Min has brought viewers a lot of warm experience, with her sincere effort to communicate with kids. 

Source. Naver Newsen. 

Somin is such a beautiful person, inside and out. She penned a letter for all 9 kids in the hope that one day when they are older and read it, they will remember their time in Little Forest. Through this variety show, the audience really got to see a different side of her. She is warm, sincere and full of love for children. She is a sensitive actress who is always sad when a project ends because she always takes the effort to build good friendship and working relationship with her co-workers. I am sure Little Forest will be a project she will remember for a very long time. 

• Like 4

PD Kim Jung Wook Interview 

NTtZdWJ.jpg

At the 8th through phone interview PD KJW mentioned hes glad the children finish the shooting safely. 

The shooting does not always flow per director / crew intention as they work with kids. But they were satisfied with the result at the end. 

The host (PNR/LSG/JSM/LSJ) always miss the kids, even when theyre not in shooting. 

vbSD2pD.jpg

Source naver.

Thanks for PD Kim Jung Wook for bringing such an educative & entertaining show that set in different light with other variety show. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Lee Seung Gi, Lee Seo Jin, Jung So Min, & Park Na Rae say goodbye to the children on the final episode of 'Little Forest'

AKP STAFF

1570493546-littleforest.jpg

On October 7, SBS's Monday evening variety series 'Little Forest' came to an end with its final episode, recording its highest viewer rating for this week at 5.4%.

The cast members of 'Little Forest' including Lee Seung Gi, Lee Seo Jin, Jung So Min, and Park Na Rae couldn't hide their tears as they had to say goodbye to the adorable class of 9 little children, whom they spent time with throughout the series.

First, Park Na Rae transformed into a forest fairy to ask the children their honest thoughts regarding the four teachers.

Little Brooke touched everyone by saying, "Mr. Uncle Lee (Lee Seo Jin), I love you," and Little Lee Han also shared,"Mr. Uncle Lee, come and play with us instead of cooking in the kitchen all the time." Little Yoo Jin touched Park Na Rae with, "Fairy-nim, please be healthy." 

After lunch, the cast held an award ceremony and gifted each of the children with a special award. Then finally, it was time for the children to head home. While some of the older children wore sad expressions, aware that this would be the last time, others simply greeted, "See you tomorrow."

While bidding Jung So Min farewell for the last time, little Brooke said, "When I grow up, I'm gonna become a teacher at the 'Little Forest'," bringing tears to Jung So Min's eyes.

Little Lee Han also asked Park Na Rae, "Do you know the song 'Remember Me' from 'Coco'?". Park Na Rae asked in return, "Do you know what that song means?", and Lee Han nodded that he did. In the end, Park Na Rae also shed tears while hugging Lee Han goodbye. 

In his final interview, Lee Seung Gi revealed, "Adults can't accept goodbyes either. We're no different from the children. We don't realize that it's the last time." 

Finally, when little Brooke began tearing up while giving Lee Seo Jin one last hug, the actor couldn't help but hold back his own tears. "I've never cried on broadcast," the actor explained, "I was getting emotional. But I decided that I couldn't show the kids such a weak side of me." 

Did you enjoy SBS's adorable reality series 'Little Forest'?

Source allkpop.

• Like 2
  • Love 3