Quantcast

Kidults (kid adults lol) playing the swing :joy:

Brooke always come to try haha.... sucessful promotion again :lol:... well done.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Puppies :love: a lot of them.... So Min make a home for them too... 

iub4F8Z.jpg

Source naver

They all look so small & soft... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Kidults (kid adults lol) playing the swing :joy:

Brooke always come to try haha.... sucessful promotion again :lol:... well done.

Lol, the reality 

• Like 3

The best one minute with 4.7 % was for LSJ who confessed hes still little awkward with kids, eventhough he had nephews. Glad rating seems increased towards the end. 

Seung Gi bring egg hatchers :lol: Hes so hyper active sometimes. Btw like to see him with glasses @Heidi Seow

Spoiler

3K4L5QF.jpg

Bonus : warm friendship of Lee's Brother

WFgrBEA.jpg

Naver.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Seojinnie & the twins :heart:

I only have 1 word for him. Tsundere!

IzGyLTv.jpg

Cr. Sbs insta

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Last reunion with all kid casts...:bawling:

jVTu9sf.jpg

Am I the only one wanting 2nd season? :dizzy:

• Sad 3
  • Love 1

It seems the one sided love its not so one sided afterall :joy: Congrats Mr Lee Samchoon!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Its very funny when the twins singing for Cooking Master Mr. Lee. Narae was jealous and Seung Gi said why shes not in the credit. And Mr. Lee said Robin also not in the Batman movie credit. I was like LOL....  :joy: And hes going to buy land for the twins hahaha.... His sense of humour is quite something :lol:

Feels theyre the closest as well in this scenes. Probably because they're going to say goodbye to each other soon :dissapointed_relieved:

P.s so funny Seo Min sliding on the desk, cos too excited... haha.... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Grandpa SeoJinnie :heart:

tIB8GUO.jpg

He was getting more involved with the kids after 8 weeks of the broadcast, compare to the beginning when theyre just started the show. He normally only stay in the kitchen, but now was more caring to the kids. And his smile & dimples often appeared too. He took his own time to get closer with kids, and for the kids to know him well slowly in returns. 

Source Naver.

• Like 2

Dear @Lawyerh chingu, just watched the preview for the finale eps & I am so upset that this show ends next Monday!!! Aigooo...  I wasn't able to watch this daily because of the bad whether but never thought that it would end this fast! :sweatingbullets: The preview really seems heavy & the ladies are really broken into tears... But I guess our two gentlemen also are not in a good mood! They will surely miss each other & forever cherish the memories with kids.! :o :wub:

And Lee Seo JIn will forever attached to Broke... Oh ho! Can't believe that he finally got in the track with little kids! :) That's why they call that kids are a gift from heaven! 

Just briefly dropping by here to check the thread... I wanna watch the missed eps so far badly but now all I want is the finale eps!!! :wub:

1c7e46ec07d54804a7bde44d373c9a1a.jpeg?s=

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I didn't expect I would like this show this much before but I got attached. I am sad it is ending and like everybody else am hoping they will return with S2. 

How did Brooke steal LSJ's heart in the beginning? I might rewatch from the beginning again once the final episode airs.

Note : LSG looks so good here :lol: I've seen him in his 1N2D days and his other dramas but he never did anything for me (though I can see his appeal). But he shines on this show, looking so handsome. I am hooked now :wub:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, cuplik said:

How did Brooke steal LSJ's heart in the beginning? I might rewatch from the beginning again once the final episode airs.

I think it just happened lol. But I think LSJ like the deep thought of Brooke too, example: 

• Shes worried blueberry will get wet under the rain

• Shes suddenly lost in her own thought seeing the rain drop

But in any case, he already adored her since beginning :lol:. He even brushed the twins tooth. I was surprised! Haha... 

Ah u like LSG too lol... same same! Watched a lot of LSG stuff too.. but LF is different! I like both LSJ & LSG. But agree LSG shine here!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Final Episode

Total 9 kids will be gathering together. Seo Jin who normally didnt join to play game, even in Running Man will play Tail Catching. 

ttDQER0.jpg

Source Naver

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

But I think LSJ like the deep thought of Brooke too

Yes, this is what I thought too. Brooke is a deep, thoughtful, and sensitive person, and I think that's what drew LSJ to her. I was awwwwwing when Brooke cried because she didn't have a gift to give her mom and the others were clueless about it but LSJ understood and knew what to do. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1