Heaven

Guest dori dori

Your voice is very "breathy."

You should try to take whole breaths and sing continually instead of taking short breaths over short intervals because it makes your singing very fragmented. And you need to eject sounds on the words too because there are some words where you kind of just whisper instead of singing so it sounds like you skipped the word.

Other than that, you have a VERY YOUNG KIDDISH VOICE. It's extremely cute. Hard to believe you're 17. Hehe, adorable! :P

Guest GoofyShay

you have the cutest voice ever. seem to me you're holding back though, not singing with your full voice. up your vocals a bit. are you afraid a family member might hear you singing? i hear potiential in you though. keep at it. practice makes perfect.

Guest sikkony

you have the cutest voice ever. seem to me you're holding back though, not singing with your full voice. up your vocals a bit. are you afraid a family member might hear you singing? i hear potiential in you though. keep at it. practice makes perfect.

The excellent thing is, she manageed to stay on pitch! I think to stay on pitch and improve singing v.s to sing good yet trying to pitch correct due to poor pitch in singing; the latter is much harder to do. So I think this is a bonus for her to start off good already!

you can sing...but just work on your breathing....cause your breathing on the wrong places...but yeah man i didn't hear you go out of tune...and when you go for the high notes..use your head voice..k...your falceto ( i spelt it wrong)...k...

Your voice match the song, its cute ans soothing. But some parts you need to work on your breathing while singing, and some pausing are stopping the flow of the song. Other than thats its good. =P Try to sing this again, I would love to hear this song be sang by up again. PM me ;P

I hope I'm not being too harsh >__< I love this song LOL

Guest dori dori

yes yes everyone! i will try to sing it again!! i have buncha apush to study for ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and as-tig- i should do falsetto? i dunno ppl said not to do falsetto

thanks guys its excellent critisicm:)

hi. first time sharing my singing.

kinda nervous. oh well.

please dont critique tooo hard, but do critique :)

i kinda messed up near the end ha ha dont mind it please

www.soundclick.com/dori_dori

I really love your voice so much! Wow it's so unique! The pauses are distracting

but keep practicing .. you have so much potential! Wow I gotta listen again ..

it's too good

try it out first...cause i know you can do it. And plus it's good practice. that's how i practice...i use falceto... and it really helps too...so here go to my soundclick and listen well i didin't really use falceto on the english song but the tagalog song i did...but only in the end..k ..http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=450649

Archived