• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, kkddrraammaa said:

Honestly I have no good excuse to post this, except I stumbled across this on Instagram and knew ya'll would appreciate 

was this scene edited or is it a BTS? 

OMG is that first one of him shirtless real?? hahah! I'm donneee:joy::love:  I love how the person who posted it on IG literally tagged Jin Ki Joo AND kim young kwang, hahah! I'd feel a tad bit embarrassed tagging both of them tho, since they're both just friends right now. What if they see it and feel awkward? Or like what if that's just photoshopped? hah! either way, it's a sexy pic lol 

Does anyone know if the cast+crew are gonna get an end of filming vacation? I know many dramas do when they have a successful run and viewership, but I haven't heard anything about them having one for sure.  If they do, I hope they post tons of pics and maybe we'll get to see our Galik interact more. 

On 6/27/2019 at 2:46 AM, turtlegirl said:

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they following each other on Insta yet? 

Hold on let me check.

YES THEY ARE! 

Yes they followed its other on IG lol

On 6/28/2019 at 9:32 AM, kkddrraammaa said:

Honestly I have no good excuse to post this, except I stumbled across this on Instagram and knew ya'll would appreciate 

Been soo busy to catch up with you guys.

But damn!! Kim Young Kwang, you sexy here! :blush::lol:

I didn't really expect miss the drama this much since I binged it and caught up maybe three weeks before, but I really miss it. The chemistry between our leads is so good that I just really wanted more episodes, moments, scenes, of just the two of them living together. How will they live as a married couple? What will family life be like if he can't see their face all the time? Or, maybe he'll do the risky surgery and be ok. I feel like part of me still wants more bc his face blindness wasn't fully cured, so to me it doesn't feel like a complete happy, miracle-like ending. I guess what made the ending great was that it was more realistic than fairy tale like. 

Anyways, my level of post drama withdrawals has gotten to the point where I watched all their BTS clips, Kim Young Kwang interviews litsen to the OST a lot, and have Kim young kwang as a phone lockscreen and background. It's gotten pretty bad lol. 

also, does anyone know the song in the BG of this teaser? 

1 hour ago, VanillaSalt said:

also, does anyone know the song in the BG of this teaser? 

I've been searching for the whole various OST for the drama. Usually, it's released after the drama is finished, it will contain other songs that we hear throughout the drama, but so far haven't seen it popped up.

14 hours ago, tinymel said:

As we go into the weekend, everyone should remember the importance of washing their hands... and, if you can, find someone to help you like Dom helps GH...

Garlic Couple FIGHTING!!! :wub:

Spoiler

ugh, I miss them still. Why do we find him taking his watch off so hot? how can he be both HOT and CUTE at the same time? :tired:

also, I would LOVE to see these two do one of those Buzzfeed videos where they play with puppies together and ask each other questions. I've been watching more of the bts videos and the press conference for the drama. They're so sweet together and seem comfortable together lol. 

Garlic Couple FIGHTING!!! 

I was convinced I couldn't love her more... I mean if I were a man, I'd be begging her for a date. She totally my style.

Also how did it happen that she is 1.70m and still looks tiny compared to KYK who is 1.87m?

And I won't forget KYK of course: the puppy is adorkable...

Garlic Couple FIGHTING!!! 

4 hours ago, VanillaSalt said:

I convinced my friend to watch TSLMS too and now she too has caught the Kim Young Kwang bug. lol!

I think this thread is no longer just shipping Garlic Couple but also shipping ourselves with them... which I am TOTALLY in support of ahahhahahha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived