• Created
  • Last Reply

really... really love this couple, hope our ship sailing as soon 

Last BTS engsub

until the end of video, they still give us sweet chemistry 

i am not sure if them just as friend...

how about u all? 

5 hours ago, VanillaSalt said:

I've never actually been a part of a shipping thread before lol. I've shipped actor after the drama before, but only like 2 or so? I'm not sure lol, i've liked kdramas for too long to even remember. I think most recent was Jung So min and Lee Min Ki.

Anyways, is this forum for shipping Do mi Nik and Gal hee? Or KYK and JKJ?

Same here, first ship :D .
I think shipping actors is frowned upon in drama threads, and discussions are more around characters.. So shipper threads exist to pacify shipper hearts that are smitten by actors off screen chemistry! :D

Allo!!! 

Thanks for the invite @kkddrraammaa :heart:

so so happy to see reruns of their good moments :)

I wanted to finish watching the last 2 eps spoiler free so I held off coming to the forum. Just finished them and the final scene was ...ooyyyyy... beyond beautiful.

So I jumped into the forum next to see what was up and now I am in a shipper’s thread - my first one! Keke!  

Sure beats the Song spectacle currently ongoing...

6 minutes ago, rocat said:

Sure beats the Song spectacle currently ongoing...

Just looked this up! Oh Boy! People are gonna be pissed hahaha, they were such a fan favourite! Sad for them.

Let's enjoy watching these dorks jumping around instead haha. 

Either he's REALLY good at giving us fans what we really want or he is truly SMITTEN with her. There is no other way to interpret those googly eyes and his flirty smiles even while off-screen.... Oh my heart can't take it!!! Just date already!!! 

19 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they following each other on Insta yet? 

Hold on let me check.

YES THEY ARE! 

Jinjja! WOW! That's great!! Hope we see some activities between them on their Instagram. :D

12 hours ago, kkddrraammaa said:

Btw, I think KYK has a bigger crush on her? He seems really flirty from the get go. He says in the interview how he's a shy person otherwise, and we see some of that in the script reading where they're a bit formal. But in the poster photo shoot videos he's trying to tease her with that rose and is just straight up playing around with her.. 

You know I've been searching for these poster photo shoot, has anyone see them? Or did I just missed them somewhere?

52 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

You know I've been searching for these poster photo shoot, has anyone see them? Or did I just missed them somewhere

I didn't see the actual posters, but there's a video on YouTube.

@ktcjdrama KYK is trying so hard in this video hahahahah. He's putting on all that charm and playfulness!

Since this is from 6months ago, their equation has probably changed hopefully for the better, but in this video Gaahahhhaahaha.

Especially at 1:22 ..

HE CANT STOP STARING ahhaahhahahaa

1 hour ago, Tyduck said:

Just date already!!! 

AMEN!!!!

I actually feel a lil bad for him? JKJ seems a bit too good for him? She's beauty with brains! This is her third or fourth career after Samsung, TV presenting and modeling and she's acing at acting too.

And KYK seems more of a chill laid back less ambitious guy in real life too? I saw him on an hour long live TV show once where he talked about how he wakes up late, watches too many movies, super relatable. He did NOT sound mature and in fact very cute almost boyish... 

I think it's on VLive. I'll look for the link later.

Found it - hearing him talk here, he sounds so innocent 

https://www.vlive.tv/video/20475

Anyway, She's super! Our boy KYK didn't stand a chance against all that hahah. Had to fall for her! And on the first shoot maybe!!

Check out this BTS from their first shoot - at the 1:00 mark, JKJ delivers a complicated dialogue flawlessly and poor KYK just sits down and looks at her in admiration and showers her with compliments!

Thanks for the invite babe.  Long live Garlic couple! :love:

I think he definitely has the best chemistry with her compared to all his past costars. And I love a goofball in the midst of a hardcore crush. :joy:

il_794xN.1791375262_gaxi.jpg

(just found this btw. https://www.etsy.com/listing/685776655/garlic-couple. A bit pricey but if this ship sails I'm getting one!)

Looking at their explosive chemistry,  even the interviewers are asking what's going on between these two hahaha. This is around episode 11 when JKJ is at hospital, that means they've become  more comfortable after about 4-5 months and the rooftop kiss.

Ps Can someone help me find the full version of this video?

8 hours ago, kkddrraammaa said:
Looking at their explosive chemistry,  even the interviewers are asking what's going on between these two hahaha. This is around episode 11 when JKJ is at hospital, that means they've become  more comfortable after about 4-5 months and the rooftop kiss.

Ps Can someone help me find the full version of this video?

This seems to be the official full version without subtitles.

I ship them and all, buutt since jin ki joo is way too good for him, I'll be happy to give he and I a shot (in my dreams)  ;) (if he wants, of course). Our age difference isn't that much, only like 5-6 years :tounge_wink:

also, does anyone have any cute Kim young kwang wallpapers or pics that would me a good iphone background? The ones from the drama as soo cute, but I kinda want one of him like smiling or laughing. 

8 hours ago, VanillaSalt said:

jin ki joo is way too good for him

She is gorgeous... after stalking her on instagram I'm not sure that poor KYK can handle all that cute/sexy/sass... but since this is a shipping forum I sure hope he tries too! ahahahhahahaha

17 hours ago, triplem said:

And in an episode of this reality show ....kkk

Ouuu, I see, so that's why he's up till late night :lol::lol:

On a side note- that explains he's got a thing for models. JKJ fits right into that type hahahahah

11 hours ago, VanillaSalt said:

I ship them and all, buutt since jin ki joo is way too good for him

3 hours ago, tinymel said:

She is gorgeous... after stalking her on instagram I'm not sure that poor KYK can handle all that cute/sexy/sass

HAHAHAHA I LOVE how everyone agrees that our girl is slightly out of his league :joy: 

Veteran forum members, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's rare that in threads women aren't worshipping their "oppa"

Either way, ladies, you remember how in the old times, a Man was required to have looks, brains, career and women just needed to be trophy wives on their arms? It was and is still socially acceptable. So why cant the inverse be true? Namely the woman be more qualified in most respects and have a beautiful man. Instead of saying she should find someone who's better than her, or more successful than her.. why can't she be with just someone pretty with a kind heart :heart: #DumDumDomKYKIsMyNewBias

Archived