Director: TBA
Episodes: 24
Broadcast Date: TBA

Broadcast Channel: TBA

Cast:

Song Yi Ren / 宋伊人

ZhangYao / 张耀

Synopsis:

Veterinary medicine student Lin Xi Chi (Song Yi Ren) and national defense student Xu Fang (Zhang Yao) have been friends since early childhood. The bubbly Xi Chi always pretends to be strong but actually has a lot of insecurities. Although Xu Fang has a bad temper and is impulsive, he treats Xi Chi especially well. In fact, Xu Fang has been secretely in love with Xi Chi for many years, but Xi Chi never noticed. One night, however, when Xi Chi gets drunk, their story takes a turn.

(Cr: cdramabase.com)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes or read the novel yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

The Best of You in My Mind Baidu

The Best of You in My Mind Weibo

Song YiRen Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie l LavelyShai

• Love 2

More info about the drama from Drama Panda:

Based on a web novel, the 35 episode romantic drama will follow the story of two childhood friends who grew up together and the struggles of falling in love with your best friend, a universal situation I’m sure audiences can relate to. Lin Xichi is a vibrant veterinary medical student who outwardly appears to be strong and secure while hiding insecurities inside. She will be played by actress Song Yiren who rose to fame thanks to her amazing portrayal of Sang Sang in the historical fantasy drama Ever Night

http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/07/the-best-of-you-in-my-mind

I can't wait!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

pictures Song YiRen posted on her Weibo

Song YiRen 's Weibo - Jun/19/19 - 10.12am

"嘘嘘..." (XuXu....)

5jD6Tp3DCQLwLCCYF9ij6Hs9CzHkBSuq1JAGkJsYwWltR9gMGMxWPGxOm0NgVBhNdH0bh4W7Rj66yIRd

• Thanks 1

On 7/13/2019 at 9:54 AM, angelangie said:

some fan capture of Song YiRen filming :) 

Thanks!  I didn't realise they were still filming.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rocs25 said:

still no air date?

yet to finish filming so no airing till then.....

2 hours ago, raziela said:

Thanks!  I didn't realise they were still filming.

i think they just started so it going to be another 1 or 2 months before it wrap up

• Thanks 2

actress WangZhen who playing is ZhangYao's mother in the drama had wrap up filming as of yesterday Jul/22

Ixw5ElrI91NOg7ovNp5nDH-GN36Yb2OhrikDQyvi

k6SdAsdZSkn6Ks4zeNweT9aa9kVxP9bH_i6cvE00j-YmR8oGdeubP_RFjPrnYtoV4JDbvefUodMBeLHD

• Thanks 1

Thanks @angelangie I am really looking forward to this drama as along with Song Yi Ren I really like the male lead too.  He was very good in When We Were Young.

• Like 1