環7ラビット + 馬と鼻とPISTOL + G

Guest Sou

...2 new recordings and an old one. >>;
環7ラビット by LITA is a slightly abstracted rock/acoustic rock piece. I really am starting to like this artist. Her work is really weird while still being mainstream enough to be accessible. I really liked singing this-- the mix, however, gave me a lot of trouble. The harmonies were really fun to do. ^o^ 馬と鼻とPISTOL by d[di:] was a lot of fun to do, being a more traditional rock piece with a touch of an experimental feel. I got to yell a lot. 8D And, as usual, the harmonies were fun to play with. I think this one is more playful than the LITA piece. There's a couple off notes here and there because I was yelling so much, and I left them in for character. *die* Game by Ayumi Hamasaki was done quite a long time ago (like, in august). >>;; I just never uploaded it because I didn't think it was good enough. But now I'm posting it for fun, i guess. 8D;; soundclick here and enjoy~~

Guest kokoling

Ooo..I really like the Lita piece. The other two pieces were nice too, but they were as good. One thing that I did notice is that sometimes your lower and your upper voice is not consistent. They tonal quality contrasts quite a bit. If you work on that, I think your voice will sound even better.

Anyhoo...I <3 your songs.

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I did it on purpose to express a larger change in the character of the vocal line. or in the second song's case, to be really obnoxious. >>;;

It might've been better to keep it consistent-- i'm not sure. I probably won't rerecord to find out. but thank you for pointing it out-- it's good to know what people like and don't like. ^^

Guest fantasiimaker

^though you probably should care more about what YOU like- who cares if they like it or not xD (...but then other people's opinions always affect us a bit too ne T_T)

wow, 51 recordings in your sc. o_o

Listened to Game~ (you ought to sing more ayu and koda) You made it sound completely un-ayu-ish 8D; You have a gift: being able to take another's song and make it almost completely your own ^^

You have an amazing range, did you know? :o Haha.

I don't understand why not a lot of people listen to you, you are one of the best singers on the forum. You're better than some professional singers. Maybe it's the genre of music you sing. I don't listen to rock, but I really enjoy your singing.

This is totally off subject, but I always stare at your sig and avt. They're very interesting and frightening even. LOL :P

Lisa :: I'm doing more Koda kumi. ;o; *did you, and is working on NO TRICKS* and when I get the instrumental for DDD, i'm doing that too. ;o;

Nan :: I listen to very inaccessable music. *laughs* xDD And thank you so much for the compliments, ne. ;o; deeth (the girl in my av/sig) looks amazing. she just did an absolut ad that's SO hot. xD

Archived