Quantcast
QSD

[Drama 2019] Running Investigators / The Defender : Human Rights, 달리는 조사관

uc?export=view&id=1FKfWBOCS_VDROs8qKp9bt

Funny scene trying to get his DNA.  And inspector Bae looking like a thug scaring Yoon Seo.

• Like 2

On 10/4/2019 at 10:41 PM, bebebisous33 said:

The last episode revealed that prejudices and as such the perception of the detectives/prosecutors play a huge part in the investigation so that an innocent can end up in prison. Fact is that the detectives and prosecutors are put under pressure to find a culprit which leads to wrong accusation very often. The thing is that the prosecution is happy if a case is closed hence they are inclined to find a culprit very quickly ... finding the truth is not what really matters in the end. 

There is another reason that they need to find the culprit as soon as possible, it's because of "golden time" of investigation process. Ppl's memories are faded over time. For example, in HYS's younger sister's case 7 years ago, the vet got released because he didn't remember what he did days ago (it was a lie, but no one could blame him). Also, extending the investigation time-length risks culprits cleaning/removing the evidences against them. 

23 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@QSD I believe that the mentally challenged man is not the culprit, it is the vet but since the young man followed her, the police found some evidence against him. His weird gaze can be explained differently: look at the behavior of the children towards him. they are bullying him hence he can sense that the person in the car has a similar gaze. Don't forget that he went to prison and I doubt that he was treated there very well. So this had a negative influence on him...

I think he had weird stare towards HYS because HYS is alike with her younger sister. This boy seemed to have a crush on HYS's sister back then. His weird stare to HYS makes me worried a bit. He may be innocent 7 years ago, but like you said, he doesn't get treated properly, hence his action and behaviour are unpredictable. He may stalk HYS mindlessly, which is no good as HYS is living alone. 

11 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I also think that the father disappeared because he still believes that the vet is the real culprit. 

This drama is full of twists. There are twists in almost every case. The vet is the most suspicious for now, but I won't be surprised if real culprit is someone else, of course, he must play a role in that murder case. HYS's sister was sedated by the drug used for animals, and he happened to be a vet who was also Mr. Angel the young girl had texted many times before being murdered. I don't know how he got away from the case while everything looked obviously against him. Police was out of their mind to catch a boy with mental disability. 

I think HYS's dad left also because he felt shameful being sued for over-using force during the interrogation. 

The drama connects cases very well. Like in ep5, that the old police was false accused and committed suicide made HYS remember her father's situation. That's why she wanna re-investigate 7-year ago case in the end of ep 6. 7 years ago, she was still young, powerless and incapable, but now she's fully capable. She can even re-open the case with the reason that the human right might be violated back then. I anticipate her encounter with the vet. 

11 hours ago, QSD said:

The vet looks creepy as hell.  After the truck driver found a new victim girl on the road, you think the cops were after the vet when they arrived to his apartment in ep 4? 

Police investigated the vet's apartment in ep 4? because sometimes, they mixed past and present, I missed this scene... I thought he has disappeared. 

This is the summary of how police, prosecutors, judges, lawyers and even HRC team investigate :)

8PQaAmuW_o.jpg

SokSbzFI_o.jpg

kgELwgDj_o.jpg

Twitter 

They choose 1 perspective, focus on that and turn a blind eye on others. Like the case in ep6, everyone assumed the victim's husband was the culprit and worked their a$$ off to prove that, and almost let the the real culprit free. 

I think in ep5, HYS was a bit biased towards the old police because his case reminded her of her father's case, so she dug deeply into the case and found the inconsistent testimonies. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

There is another reason that they need to find the culprit as soon as possible, it's because of "golden time" of investigation process. Ppl's memories are faded over time. For example, in HYS's younger sister's case 7 years ago, the vet got released because he didn't remember what he did days ago (it was a lie, but no one could blame him). Also, extending the investigation time-length risks culprits cleaning/removing the evidences against them. 

I think he had weird stare towards HYS because HYS is alike with her younger sister. This boy seemed to have a crush on HYS's sister back then. His weird stare to HYS makes me worried a bit. He may be innocent 7 years ago, but like you said, he doesn't get treated properly, hence his action and behaviour are unpredictable. He may stalk HYS mindlessly, which is no good as HYS is living alone. 

This drama is full of twists. There are twists in almost every case. The vet is the most suspicious for now, but I won't be surprised if real culprit is someone else, of course, he must play a role in that murder case. HYS's sister was sedated by the drug used for animals, and he happened to be a vet who was also Mr. Angel the young girl had texted many times before being murdered. I don't know how he got away from the case while everything looked obviously against him. Police was out of their mind to catch a boy with mental disability. 

I think HYS's dad left also because he felt shameful being sued for over-using force during the interrogation. 

The drama connects cases very well. Like in ep5, that the old police was false accused and committed suicide made HYS remember her father's situation. That's why she wanna re-investigate 7-year ago case in the end of ep 6. 7 years ago, she was still young, powerless and incapable, but now she's fully capable. She can even re-open the case with the reason that the human right might be violated back then. I anticipate her encounter with the vet. 

Police investigated the vet's apartment in ep 4? because sometimes, they mixed past and present, I missed this scene... I thought he has disappeared. 

The scene is in the beginning of ep 4, after the truck driver brought the victim girl to the police.  They didn’t mention whom the cops were after.  At first I thought it was the mental boy, but now it’s likely the vet.  He probably hiding somewhere, since they also didn’t show a trace of him.

• Like 4

Done episode 6 and the fact I wanted episode 7 already after that last scene. I like this OCN drama.

14 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

On 10/6/2019 at 2:18 PM, bebebisous33 said:

@QSD I believe that the mentally challenged man is not the culprit, it is the vet but since the young man followed her, the police found some evidence against him. His weird gaze can be explained differently: look at the behavior of the children towards him. they are bullying him hence he can sense that the person in the car has a similar gaze. Don't forget that he went to prison and I doubt that he was treated there very well. So this had a negative influence on him...

I also think he's innocent for now. He's mentally challenged but he's able function normally (buy food pay for it and all that). The drugs used must have come from the vet. Maybe he follow her or maybe h him then got drug and did it or was asked to do something bad which due to his disabilities had to follow orders. I mean who knows.  So it's either the  the boy or the vet or.. someone else?

By the way, that nuisance guy who always at the HRC building and complains just about everything ( because hey, it's HRC after all).Everytime I see his scenes,  I'm thinking what will he complain again this time.  Even the guard knows him already and everybody there.  I think there's that type person in real life..somewhere.

• Like 5

@jongski I have been thinking that the young man could haven been used by the vet but I am inclined to think that he was innocent in the first case. However, I sense that the mentally challenged man has changed after spending some time in jail (maybe he experienced rape there) so that I can imagine that after his stay in prison, he might start committing crimes. It would be an interesting story if the police discovered that he was innocent before and now due to his stay in jail, he committed crimes. Imagine the disaster ... Because of this, they ruined the life of many people...

• Like 5

14 hours ago, jongski said:

Done episode 6 and the fact I wanted episode 7 already after that last scene. I like this OCN drama.

I also think he's innocent for now. He's mentally challenged but he's able function normally (buy food pay for it and all that). The drugs used must have come from the vet. Maybe he follow her or maybe h him then got drug and did it or was asked to do something bad which due to his disabilities had to follow orders. I mean who knows.  So it's either the  the boy or the vet or.. someone else?

By the way, that nuisance guy who always at the HRC building and complains just about everything ( because hey, it's HRC after all).Everytime I see his scenes,  I'm thinking what will he complain again this time.  Even the guard knows him already and everybody there.  I think there's that type person in real life..somewhere.

Yeah, I think they have reason to put that nuisance guy's scenes in every ep, but sometimes, I ran out of patience with him, like "this guy, no, not again..."

14 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@jongski I have been thinking that the young man could haven been used by the vet but I am inclined to think that he was innocent in the first case. However, I sense that the mentally challenged man has changed after spending some time in jail (maybe he experienced rape there) so that I can imagine that after his stay in prison, he might start committing crimes. It would be an interesting story if the police discovered that he was innocent before and now due to his stay in jail, he committed crimes. Imagine the disaster ... Because of this, they ruined the life of many people...

Your theory gives me a severe headache because it was probably the case happening to him in prison, maybe not being raped but mistreat, but still it changes him from a useless and harmless person to a real psychopath one. 

The vet's role in the case 7 years ago is still mysterious. I think he's smart, so he didn't commit to a crime by himself but manipulated ppl, and enjoyed the crime from far. He was super confident in the interrogation room with his creepy smile and even sued YS's father for over-using force. 

• Like 4

I have the impression that the Second Lieutnant Lee is a victim too. I doubt that the deceased Nam JS was the only one bullied there. The commander of the 16th division has been already introduced as a bully.

• Like 4

By the way. In which language are those exotic sounding words at the beginning of the episodes?

• Like 3

I like the Chairwoman’s decision to let the military a chance to change for the public’s benefit.  Not only revealing the truth to all, the death of Sun Woo is still honored.  Best-case scenario.

• Like 3

On 10/10/2019 at 9:50 AM, Fabbo said:

By the way. In which language are those exotic sounding words at the beginning of the episodes?

It sounds like Arabic but I'm not completely sure:sweatingbullets:.