[Drama 2019] Running Investigators / The Defender : Human Rights, 달리는 조사관

QSD

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The story moving fast.  There are already 2 cases involved and a twist.  As nerve-wrecking as Han Yoon Seo is, she holds up her principles to even revealing the government is corrupted.  She might get trouble from them later.

The first 2 eps happened to be more interesting than I had expected. This drama is kinda mix crime-detective with Human, social critique genre. Nice! 

I also wonder if the human right inspectors are protected, they're involved in extreme cases (Mayor, Taewon...) but get exposed too much in media. I think it's super cool that even the prosecutors ignore Taiwon case because there is heavy corrupt b/w Taewon, police and Gov officers, but Human right Commissioner who is least powerful among them just reveal the case like "we don't give a damn abt who you are" :glasses:

15 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

The first 2 eps happened to be more interesting than I had expected. This drama is kinda mix crime-detective with Human, social critique genre. Nice! 

I also wonder if the human right inspectors are protected, they're involved in extreme cases (Mayor, Taewon...) but get exposed too much in media. I think it's super cool that even the prosecutors ignore Taiwon case because there is heavy corrupt b/w Taewon, police and Gov officers, but Human right Commissioner who is least powerful among them just reveal the case like "we don't give a damn abt who you are" :glasses:

Seeing Yoon Seo sweating for disclosing the truth about the case, probably they are not protected.

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Seeing Yoon Seo sweating for disclosing the truth about the case, probably they are not protected.

I think she was contemplating revealing the truth also because she worried abt 2 witnesses, as they were spied and even threatened for quite a while. I feel that everyone is vulnerable  in this drama. No one, even law or police, can protect them. 

1 hour ago, QSD said:

New character will be recurring in the show.  He's a lawyer.

Guess the lawyer will be in opposite side. 

I think a former prosecutor (Kang Ho Joon) joining HRC team is great. Not only he's wild in action (lunatic even, lol), he has hunch of a professional investigator and connection with her ex-colleague. Smart guy too! I laughed whenever he introduced himself from prosecutor office and was embarrassed with his new title. :lol:

Archived