[Drama 2019] Running Investigators / The Defender : Human Rights, 달리는 조사관

QSD

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Running Investigators / The Defender : Human Rights, 달리는 조사관

I think they have more to elaborate, but the series is cut shorter. For example: 

- Choi's mom ground the pill and put into his milk. What is the purpose of that? who killed the abusive dad, him or his mom?

- They don't do justice for the school boy who was accused and jailed for what he didn't do, right? Nice ! and what is the purpose that they put the creepy scene when YS drives pass him? I thought they have an intention with this. And they never explain how Choi killed YS's sister, then walked away and put all blame on the boy.

- Is it just pure coincidence that Choi killed YS's sister and her dad happened to be the young police in his past, who couldn't save him and his mom from the abusive father and arrested his mom in front of him?

I don't think it's just coincidence. He might meet YS's sister by accident, then discovered her father was the young police and she was kinda being abandoned by him (because of his busy work, maybe). This triggered him to commit his first murder, then it goes on and on with another 7 victims. 

- the encounter b/w Choi and YS is quite interesting to watch. I wouldn't mind if they extend it. One has nothing to lose but holds many secrets which police is dying to know, and one is in dilemma b/w personal issues and her job, ethics, law, pressure from family's victim...

Nevertheless, I think this drama is underestimated... this is maybe the most realistic Kdrama I've watched, not fictional or imaginable. Korean audience is too weak for raw production like this, I guess. jk :lol:

Btw, till the end, I still don't understand the role of the guy who always cause commotion at the HRC building. 

Just finished the drama and I'm quite sad that they cut it short. Didn't expect OCN to do this even if the ratings weren't that good. The cut was sure noticeable because the last episode felt very rushed. It's such a pity, those two episode would've tied any loose ends but alas. This was a good drama and it surprised me in that I thought it would be boring but it ended up being the opposite. Yes, the pace was slow but it was deliberate and every episode managed to grab and hold my attention until the very end. 

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

Nevertheless, I think this drama is underestimated... this is maybe the realest kdrama I've watched, not fictional or imaginable. Korean audience is too weak for raw production like this, I guess. jk :lol:

I think you're right, they prefer something more action packed. A pity though, I would've watched many more episode of this drama.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived