[Drama 2019] Running Investigators / The Defender : Human Rights, 달리는 조사관

QSD

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot about the chart 

7cc6Aorr_o.jpg&key=082b773227e5487662457

Think the new lawyer is a "dear" friend of KHJ, lol . Not surprised to see person with straight-forward personality like KHJ makes a lot of "good" friends here and there. 

Btw, on the left top of the chart, there are 2 men who have relationship line with Han Yoon Seo, the old man is her dad (right?), the other hasn't appeared yet ? my bet goes for "he's a bad guy". 

The case in ep 3+4 is such a heartfelt and upsetting case. While feeling so bad for Nadech and Ji Soon Koo, I got completely upset with the police (investigators or detectives whatever). There were so many holes in the investigation, but all they cared is creating the story, making someone guilty and closing the case as soon as possible. 

And the lawyer didn't make my mood better. At first, I thought he was nice siding with JSK who has mental challenge, but what he said at HRC in the end of ep 4 is outrageous "A lawyer doesn't have to believe their client's innocence, I just have to prove their innocence." He's right, anyway. :wacko:This drama is not just drama, it's reality out there. 

Anyone got heart-attacked at the beginning of ep 4 like me? OMG, I nearly screamed... OCN is OCN, the crime scenes are so vivid and creepy. :fearful: is there a new victim like HYS's younger sister's case? seem in that case, they found the wrong culprit (the boy with mental problem) ? the psychopath vet was the one ? or is there a twist ? 

Yeah, I was a bit scared when the driver getting off of his truck to checking on the girl. 

It seems like a new victim committed by the same guy, the boy with mental problem.  He is the culprit of Han Yoon Jin’s case.  Since he had mental disability, his sentence was reduced significantly.  There’s another negligent responsibility by someone whomever decided to let him release early.  He was supposed to have his medical treatment on mental issue, but didn’t actually execute it.  Now he has attacked another girl and on the run.

5 hours ago, QSD said:

Yeah, I was a bit scared when the driver getting off of his truck to checking on the girl. 

It seems like a new victim committed by the same guy, the boy with mental problem.  He is the culprit of Han Yoon Jin’s case.  Since he had mental disability, his sentence was reduced significantly.  There’s another negligent responsibility by someone whomever decided to let him release early.  He was supposed to have his medical treatment on mental issue, but didn’t actually execute it.  Now he has attacked another girl and on the run.

If I were the driver, I wouldn't leave the truck when I saw a girl standing on the road at mid night like this. Ppl in crime or horror films are unbelievably brave. :sweatingbullets:

I have a thought that they caught the wrong person in school girl's murder case 7 years ago. I think the vet was involved in the case directly or indirectly. Maybe, this psychopath manipulated the school boy to murder the girl. It's hard to believe that a boy with mental disability could sedate the girl, murder her, then hung her all by himself. 

The boy is released sooner and there is new victim similar to the case 7 years ago are just coincidences to draw ppl to the assumption that this boy committed a crime once again. I think he was framed or manipulated 7 years ago by someone else (vet maybe). 

So I decided to check this as I see the director is the ame one who did two of  my favs.. Man from Equator and White Christmas. Got free time I've fnished episode 1.  The style feels like that of dorama from Wowow. Even the graphic subs..oh an even bgm.

Archived