[Drama 2019] Running Investigators / The Defender : Human Rights, 달리는 조사관

QSD

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The friends are now guilty of the death of two persons. By blaming the cop, they thought they could blame someone else so that they would no longer feel responsible for the death of their friend. And the result was that they pushed the cop to commit suicide. 

this tackles real problems. and this is feels realistic. 

i still behind two episodes so I can't comment on this weeks episodes but this really amazing drama. 

how many innocent people end up in prison?!

11 hours ago, joccu said:

this tackles real problems. and this is feels realistic. 

i still behind two episodes so I can't comment on this weeks episodes but this really amazing drama. 

how many innocent people end up in prison?!

The last episode revealed that prejudices and as such the perception of the detectives/prosecutors play a huge part in the investigation so that an innocent can end up in prison. Fact is that the detectives and prosecutors are put under pressure to find a culprit which leads to wrong accusation very often. The thing is that the prosecution is happy if a case is closed hence they are inclined to find a culprit very quickly ... finding the truth is not what really matters in the end. 

@QSD I believe that the mentally challenged man is not the culprit, it is the vet but since the young man followed her, the police found some evidence against him. His weird gaze can be explained differently: look at the behavior of the children towards him. they are bullying him hence he can sense that the person in the car has a similar gaze. Don't forget that he went to prison and I doubt that he was treated there very well. So this had a negative influence on him...

12 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@QSD I believe that the mentally challenged man is not the culprit, it is the vet but since the young man followed her, the police found some evidence against him. His weird gaze can be explained differently: look at the behavior of the children towards him. they are bullying him hence he can sense that the person in the car has a similar gaze. Don't forget that he went to prison and I doubt that he was treated there very well. So this had a negative influence on him...

Sorry, I don’t remember this.  You meant the vet has been following Yoon Seo?

18 minutes ago, QSD said:

Sorry, I don’t remember this.  You meant the vet has been following Yoon Seo?

No, I meant the mentally challenged man who met the sister at the store, he mentioned that they should meet or something similar that's why I thought that the police must have found evidence against him. Like f. ex. a witness who saw the scene at the convenience store or they found finger prints from him in her belongings. I am inclined to believe that the young man was in fact more a witness than a suspect but just like in the case with the mentally challenged man... the interrogation was not done properly and the lawyer didn't protect him.

I also think that the father disappeared because he still believes that the vet is the real culprit. 

@QSD@bebebisous33 Thanks for explaning and sharing thoughts.

My drama choices hasn't failed me. I like this type of drama. Glad I'm watching this.  I don't even know who are the actors here.

Just finished episode 5 wow.  Thumbs up. I really enjoyed the espiode. the precise procedural way. The detailed way and  step by step flashback to what happened with the old police officer.  We now  know committed suicide.  I did think  he really wanted shot him out of anger.  You think it's an after reflex? Maybe he was mad at that time because of what happened. He was elboyed, he fell on the floor all bloodied. Didn't he get the taser gone try to aim it at the back of the  guy holding the broken bottle.  Before the  range exploded, he was holding the taser already. But perhaps,  due to the explosion he fired it..out of shock?  I feel bad for the officer but. It's how I saw it.

But  the investigation is who's to blame? Was it fired intentionally or not. Was it a missfire.  Taser.. doesn't really kill anybody I dont think so.  ( I don't know anything about taser gun so you can correct me if I am totally wrong about it). I know it will just halt you/ the body  or put the body in shock. There were other factors why the guy died.

About to watch episode 5... so I can shre my thoughts as well.

35 minutes ago, jongski said:

@QSD@bebebisous33 Thanks for explaning and sharing thoughts.

My drama choices hasn't failed me. I like this type of drama. Glad I'm watching this.  I don't even know who are the actors here.

Just finished episode 5 wow.  Thumbs up. I really enjoyed the espiode. the precise procedural way. The detailed way and  step by step flashback to what happened with the old police officer.  We now  know committed suicide.  I did think  he really wanted shot him out of anger.  You think it's an after reflex? Maybe he was mad at that time because of what happened. He was elboyed, he fell on the floor all bloodied. Didn't he get the taser gone try to aim it at the back of the  guy holding the broken bottle.  Before the  range exploded, he was holding the taser already. But perhaps,  due to the explosion he fired it..out of shock?  I feel bad for the officer but. It's how I saw it.

But  the investigation is who's to blame? Was it fired intentionally or not. Was it a missfire.  Taser.. doesn't really kill anybody I dont think so.  ( I don't know anything about taser gun so you can correct me if I am totally wrong about it). I know it will just halt you/ the body  or put the body in shock. There were other factors why the guy died.

About to watch episode 5... so I can shre my thoughts as well.

I think it’s just a reaction that the cop fired the taser at the guy coz of the explosion.  It is a misfire, not intentionally.  There are 2 probes hitting the victim, one on the neck and the other in the back was too close to the heart, so it’s fatal.  Perhaps the friends of the victim and the prosecutor is to blame.  He/she didn’t investigate thoroughly like Yoon Seo did.  She finds out the witnesses’ testimonies are not consistent.  It’s sad the prosecutors are quick to prosecute someone as opposed to finding out the real truth of the case.  It’s really unfortunate for the cop.  It could happen in real life.  Sometimes we have prejudices against the law enforcement and assuming them for using excessive forces.

Archived