Quantcast
Jump to content
jakey09

[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

Recommended Posts

On a separate note, MS is reviewing a cast offer positively . Hope to see him in a new drama before his enlistment!

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

But if with different agencies make them hard to do comeback right. Like girl generation or 2pm

but the possibilities to reunited is still there as long as he still under same group...:blush:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just ordered the BTS DVD. Hope there will be more close up BTS of this scene and not those shown by KBS earlier and all the BTS of the kissing scenes....hehe

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, so i read some comments on myungsoo's insta and a lot of kfans are saying he plagarised snsd seohyun's parting message. The contents are indeed similar but isn't it overboard to say that he aint sincere and just copy someone else message? I mean its like writing a birthday message, theres bound to be a few similar things that everyone would write. I'm angry at those kfans. What u guys think?

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bunny said:

Guys, so i read some comments on myungsoo's insta and a lot of kfans are saying he plagarised snsd seohyun's parting message. The contents are indeed similar but isn't it overboard to say that he aint sincere and just copy someone else message? I mean its like writing a birthday message, theres bound to be a few similar things that everyone would write. I'm angry at those kfans. What u guys think?

 Wow!  They cam be really harsh, huh? The boy is going through a lot and the least he deserves is negativity.  Truly, not your followers on IG are supporters. Some are just waiting for you to make a mistake or bash you any chance  they get. *sigh*

 

I hope that even without an agency, everything will be sorted out well in his career... a manager from agency management esang has been helping him with managing his schedule since he has no agency as of the moment. Management esang also denied signing him up with an exclusive contract and said that the manager helping him out is his close friend. I'm happy that he has good friends helping him out.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bunny said:

Guys, so i read some comments on myungsoo's insta and a lot of kfans are saying he plagarised snsd seohyun's parting message. The contents are indeed similar but isn't it overboard to say that he aint sincere and just copy someone else message? I mean its like writing a birthday message, theres bound to be a few similar things that everyone would write. I'm angry at those kfans. What u guys think?

i also think that quite harsh....sometimes k-net is too harsh and they act like they never make mistakes

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

INFINITE’s L Accused Of Plagiarising Parts Of Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun’s Company Departure Letter

 

 

Who read this articles? Plot twist, kim myung soo in relationship with seohyun. That why he copy her letters :P

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

well, it happens now...  between inspirit, element, and hoya' fans 

hope this issue does not affect his upcoming drama casting:cry:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! Been following this thread for a long time. :) I just noticed yesterday that Manager Sunny unfollowed L's IG account. Waeyo? Btw, it's been quiet here for the past few days. 

 

Any one here who ordered the DVD making? Can you please share your blessings here or in a live journal maybe if you don't mind? I mean videos or clips, is that allowed? :sweatingbullets::innocent:

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

who the female lead for his upcoming drama? who know?

Her name is park eun bin. She is the same age with myungsoo^_^ if myungsoo accept this offer i need to prepare myself to watch his kissing scene with another girl:D the previous drama of the writer tend to have quite a lot of hot kissing scene :lol:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Araaabyu said:

Her name is park eun bin. She is the same age with myungsoo^_^ if myungsoo accept this offer i need to prepare myself to watch his kissing scene with another girl:D the previous drama of the writer tend to have quite a lot of hot kissing scene :lol:

omg, me too. we must watch carefully how they kiss. passion or not. haha...and self disappointment in the screen. hahahha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

who the female lead for his upcoming drama? who know?

Is his casting already confirmed? I hope his next drama is not fantasy like ALML. and i hope his character in the next drama is not as bright as kim dan's. To show his versatility as an actor.  I hope it's a serious drama that does not focus too well on the romantic angle haha

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fluffybaby said:

Is his casting already confirmed? I hope his next drama is not fantasy like ALML. and i hope his character in the next drama is not as bright as kim dan's. To show his versatility as an actor.  I hope it's a serious drama that does not focus too well on the romantic angle haha

i think the drama that offered to him look like fantasy also. his character is cat originally i think...

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

i think the drama that offered to him look like fantasy also. his character is cat originally i think...

Looks like it... i really hope his next project is entirely different from ALML so he can shine more as an actor. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fluffybaby said:

Looks like it... i really hope his next project is entirely different from ALML so he can shine more as an actor. 

same....i hope he can try another drama genre he never try.but maybe he want to be in this drama because of cat theme....he is known as cat lovers

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...