[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Yep, she has her hand on top of this. She is helping him not to make her fall. :lol:

She doesn’t trust his legs cause they are thin! 

But then again Hae Sun needs a reason to touch anyway. 

i hope Shin Hye Sun and L will come to INFINITE Nam Woohyun solo concert ‘Arbor Day 2’ 

20 minutes ago, digi223 said:

When the angel's hands move faster than his brain acts...

KLbLa0S.gif

67aMaG7.gif

THIS IS SO FUNNNNNNY the second part though, is he going to tap HS knee? Him being comfortable at this level is screaming something to me HAHAHHA

Come to think of it, perhaps INFINITE members are laughing at MS situation with HS. This woman is a certified INSPIRIT! 

They're so whipped with each other, their body isn't syncing with their minds hihii

Is someone subbing the full radio guesting of them?

May I also know the link of the chinese interview? Thank youuuu

1 hour ago, Winksteyk said:

THIS IS SO FUNNNNNNY the second part though, is he going to tap HS knee? Him being comfortable at this level is screaming something to me HAHAHHA

I just noticed this! :lol: It seems like he was about to touch her again and stopped himself! :love:

Something occurred to me.

Just thought of something.

During one of the conference interviewers for KOCOWA TV, Myung Soo said “Yeon Seo” is the kind of woman he might fall for. 

To which Hae Sun was like “Ah, so that’s your type.”

Then in the second interview for different channel on the same day, Hae Sun said she is worried she is becoming like “Yeon Seo”, talks loud and shout at people (I doubt she can get that mean :lol:) ... 

Now the important question is: 

I wonder which interview happened first?!  

We can take it from there ... 

4 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Something occurred to me.

Just thought of something.

During one of the conference interviewers for KOCOWA TV, Myung Soo said “Yeon Seo” is the kind of woman he might fall for. 

To which Hae Sun was like “Ah, so that’s your type.”

Then in the second interview for different channel on the same day, Hae Sun said she is worried she is becoming like “Yeon Seo”, talks loud and shout at people (I doubt she can get that mean :lol:) ... 

Now the important question is: 

I wonder which interview happened first?!  

We can take it from there ... 

kocowa TV

13 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

sorry but i don't really get it what u mean :pensive:

About their answers. lol

34 minutes ago, digi223 said:

How the angel looks when SHS mentioned that she has the closest chemistry with Ms Jung on the set :lol:

(Sorry for the numerous posts.. stressed at work, need to de-stress :P)

He looked pissed off! 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

You are welcome to post as much as you want! :lol:

Well, i had this tot about them..

what if hye sun learn violin (30 but 17) from BE MINE (infinite song)? make sense right? coz, she really know this song.. and seems play over and over in her head

i hope u've got what i mean it :blush:

why she knows about L from reality show to infinite singles

its can be the prediction about them was right :blush:

Spoiler

SO A certain Korean actor & actress have been dating for years even before starring in a drama together. They’re even neighbours & said actor said him and his celebrity girlfriend will come out with it when they’re serious about each other *coughs* marriage

16 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

its can be the prediction about them was right :blush:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

SO A certain Korean actor & actress have been dating for years even before starring in a drama together. They’re even neighbours & said actor said him and his celebrity girlfriend will come out with it when they’re serious about each other *coughs* marriage

Spoiler

I thought those tweet/prediction is about PSJ x PMY, cause their house literally just 80m away from each other :sweatingbullets:

You know what, this ship is killing me.. I literally think about them 24/7 :sweatingbullets: this is not right, I need to see a doctor B)

12 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:
  Hide contents

I thought those tweet/prediction is about PSJ x PMY, cause their house literally just 80m away from each other :sweatingbullets:

You know what, this ship is killing me.. I literally think about them 24/7 :sweatingbullets: this is not right, I need to see a doctor B)

well enjoy :blush:

more easy to ship pym & psj coz their not idol. but what we are facing now is IDOL.

i hope IF and IF SOOSUN couple truly dating in real life. please please no bash no fan war and be chill yoo

we are here as international fans. yes, in twitter so many inspirit support them. but i don't have clue in SK.

and i can still get over about sungmin case when married his wife long time ago. i hope some of u know what i mean.  

but well, i ship them and i dont want to give up :sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

i hope IF and IF SOOSUN couple truly dating in real life. please please no bash no fan war and be chill yoo

we are here as international fans. yes, in twitter so many inspirit support them. but i don't have clue in SK.

and i can still get over about sungmin case when married his wife long time ago. i hope some of u know what i mean.  

but well, i ship them and i dont want to give up :sweat_smile:

Wow tough life of an idol, but yeah that's one of the consequences. I read a lot on twitter most of International fans are supporting them, totally forgot about k-netz their comments can be harsh sometimes. I don't know is it me being bias or what, but I feel both of them care about each other. Seeing from their body language off screen (I googled how to read body language :lol:)

SHS, from what I know, is really a shy person. KMS, from what he said in IV, is an introvert. But from what I see, they together can bring the best of them individually, some kind personality that we never seen before. They are fan of each other, & motivate each other. I don't know about relationship, but they surely close to each other. Close enough that you can't stop caress one another. I hope their relationship will grow naturally, if it is meant to be then it will be. No doubt :blush:

Fighting!

PS: I suddenly remember of K Talk Vlive session, where the MC mentioned that HS & MS took part in making OST. Then asked to HS, did MS sang the song for you first, do you like it? (Something like that). I saw the look on MS's face was like "damn, how did he know? I'm busted" :rolleyes: just the thought of having MS sing for HS live is mesmerized me :wub:

Archived