[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, so i read some comments on myungsoo's insta and a lot of kfans are saying he plagarised snsd seohyun's parting message. The contents are indeed similar but isn't it overboard to say that he aint sincere and just copy someone else message? I mean its like writing a birthday message, theres bound to be a few similar things that everyone would write. I'm angry at those kfans. What u guys think?

5 hours ago, Bunny said:

Guys, so i read some comments on myungsoo's insta and a lot of kfans are saying he plagarised snsd seohyun's parting message. The contents are indeed similar but isn't it overboard to say that he aint sincere and just copy someone else message? I mean its like writing a birthday message, theres bound to be a few similar things that everyone would write. I'm angry at those kfans. What u guys think?

Wow!  They cam be really harsh, huh? The boy is going through a lot and the least he deserves is negativity.  Truly, not your followers on IG are supporters. Some are just waiting for you to make a mistake or bash you any chance  they get. *sigh*

I hope that even without an agency, everything will be sorted out well in his career... a manager from agency management esang has been helping him with managing his schedule since he has no agency as of the moment. Management esang also denied signing him up with an exclusive contract and said that the manager helping him out is his close friend. I'm happy that he has good friends helping him out.

8 hours ago, Bunny said:

i also think that quite harsh....sometimes k-net is too harsh and they act like they never make mistakes

Hey guys! Been following this thread for a long time. :) I just noticed yesterday that Manager Sunny unfollowed L's IG account. Waeyo? Btw, it's been quiet here for the past few days. 

Any one here who ordered the DVD making? Can you please share your blessings here or in a live journal maybe if you don't mind? I mean videos or clips, is that allowed? :sweatingbullets::innocent:

22 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

who the female lead for his upcoming drama? who know?

Her name is park eun bin. She is the same age with myungsoo^_^ if myungsoo accept this offer i need to prepare myself to watch his kissing scene with another girl:D the previous drama of the writer tend to have quite a lot of hot kissing scene :lol:

2 minutes ago, Araaabyu said:

Her name is park eun bin. She is the same age with myungsoo^_^ if myungsoo accept this offer i need to prepare myself to watch his kissing scene with another girl:D the previous drama of the writer tend to have quite a lot of hot kissing scene :lol:

omg, me too. we must watch carefully how they kiss. passion or not. haha...and self disappointment in the screen. hahahha

7 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

who the female lead for his upcoming drama? who know?

Is his casting already confirmed? I hope his next drama is not fantasy like ALML. and i hope his character in the next drama is not as bright as kim dan's. To show his versatility as an actor.  I hope it's a serious drama that does not focus too well on the romantic angle haha

2 hours ago, fluffybaby said:

Is his casting already confirmed? I hope his next drama is not fantasy like ALML. and i hope his character in the next drama is not as bright as kim dan's. To show his versatility as an actor.  I hope it's a serious drama that does not focus too well on the romantic angle haha

i think the drama that offered to him look like fantasy also. his character is cat originally i think...

5 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

i think the drama that offered to him look like fantasy also. his character is cat originally i think...

Looks like it... i really hope his next project is entirely different from ALML so he can shine more as an actor. 

5 hours ago, fluffybaby said:

Looks like it... i really hope his next project is entirely different from ALML so he can shine more as an actor. 

same....i hope he can try another drama genre he never try.but maybe he want to be in this drama because of cat theme....he is known as cat lovers

Archived