[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

16 minutes ago, digi223 said:

I don't think KMS is intimidated by SHS as he strikes me as the kind of person who is clear-headed and likes to challenge himself. But I'm not sure if SHS sees him as a guy or dongsaeng. Maybe after he goes for enlistment and looks more mature, she will see him differently :lol:

Thats right..me too..like I said before, his speech and action tell how he proud of her :wub: 

but how hyesun call him "a kid" and always teased his cute act in the past, maybe she still hasn't seen him as a man :lol: 

I agree with u, maybe we must wait until myungsoo enlist military to see how mature him then..but its bout timing :lol: if myungsoo didnt do any action to her noona after ALML..maybe she will fall to another man :lol: 

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, qing said:

Thats right..me too..like I said before, his speech and action tell how he proud of her :wub: 

but how hyesun call him "a kid" and always teased his cute act in the past, maybe she still hasn't seen him as a man :lol: 

I agree with u, maybe we must wait until myungsoo enlist military to see how mature him then..but its bout timing :lol: if myungsoo didnt do any action to her noona after ALML..maybe she will fall to another man :lol: 

They seem so busy with their individual projects that I don't even know if they are keeping in contact. Yeah, it's about timing, so now I'm contented if they are just keeping in contact. Who knows what will happen in the future? :lol: Didn't KMS mention he has sleep problems or something like that? Maybe he will miss his noona, LOL.  But I do hope to see them at the KBS awards...

1 hour ago, digi223 said:

They seem so busy with their individual projects that I don't even know if they are keeping in contact. Yeah, it's about timing, so now I'm contented if they are just keeping in contact. Who knows what will happen in the future? :lol: Didn't KMS mention he has sleep problems or something like that? Maybe he will miss his noona, LOL.  But I do hope to see them at the KBS awards...

Ahhhh yes..yes..yes..so do I want to see them at KBS awards..who knows in the future :wub: I'm sure what he propose to hyesun not just jokes..there's mix with truth from the heart :lol:

Myungsoo yaa~~ just text ur noona if u miss her..call her secretly, date her secretly, sometimes let public see how two of u still lovey dovey..so we can still pray for u two happiness :wub:

i don't know why, i keep shipping kbs drama couple....

like couple in drama blood(ku hyesun and ahn jaehyun) ,fight for my way(park seojun and kimjiwon) and song2 couple (even they divorce now).

right now, this couple chemistry catch my eye...i hope they close with each other even after filming.:heart:

4 hours ago, qing said:

Just my two cents - I don't think Hae Sun completely considers Myung Soo a kid. She might have, maybe at the start, but the way she's so shy around him in the later BTS showed that she can get conscious around him. Remember that kiss scene BTS where she can't even look at him? 

Also, that BTS when Myung Soo kept saying she looked like an angel? She looked so shy and kept saying where is the camera, but could not look at him. That car kiss scene BTS too, had a really romantic vibe. 

Maybe it could just be because I already ship them so hard, but then again, I shipped them in the first place because I felt something lovey dovey between them teehee :wub:

I miss them so much though. 

The only time we might see them together again would be at the KBS Awards and thats like 5 months from now. :tears:

Even then, we can't even be 100% sure they'll both attend huhuhu... 

1 minute ago, myoshie said:

Just my two cents - I don't think Hae Sun completely considers Myung Soo a kid. She might have, maybe at the start, but the way she's so shy around him in the later BTS showed that she can get conscious around him. Remember that kiss scene BTS where she can't even look at him? 

Also, that BTS when Myung Soo kept saying she looked like an angel? She looked so shy and kept saying where is the camera, but could not look at him. That car kiss scene BTS too, had a really romantic vibe. 

But then again, it could just be because I already ship them so hard, but then again, I shipped them in the first place because I felt something lovey dovey between them teehee :wub:

The only time we might see them together again would be at the KBS Awards and thats like 5 months from now. :tears:

i really hope they attend....KBS DRAMA AWARDS usually give best couple to 4 or 5 couple.i think the first half of  kbs drama for this year, this couple totally won it....just like how kbs promote they also.:grin::heart:

41 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

i really hope they attend....KBS DRAMA AWARDS usually give best couple to 4 or 5 couple.i think the first half of  kbs drama for this year, this couple totally won it....just like how kbs promote they also.:grin::heart:

yes yes, I truly hope they do attend! 

I want to see Shin Hae Sun dazzle in a gown again :wub: 

And of course, they SHOULD win the couple award! I'm gonna curse KBS forever if they don't win it. I can't wait to see their interactions again :tears: They make me miss them so much

1 hour ago, myoshie said:

yes yes, I truly hope they do attend! 

I want to see Shin Hae Sun dazzle in a gown again :wub: 

And of course, they SHOULD win the couple award! I'm gonna curse KBS forever if they don't win it. I can't wait to see their interactions again :tears: They make me miss them so much

that right....they compulsory to give them.

2 hours ago, myoshie said:

Maybe it could just be because I already ship them so hard, but then again, I shipped them in the first place because I felt something lovey dovey between them teehee :wub:

Ahhhhh yess..yesss..its different when we see bts where the couple just friend and they are more than friend :wub:

I hope it not just our delusion because too much like them :sweatingbullets:

Soosun not just feel comfort with each other but also shy together :blush: both like ahngo couple and joomin couple..

58 minutes ago, qing said:

Ahhhhh yess..yesss..its different when we see bts where the couple just friend and they are more than friend :wub:

I hope it not just our delusion because too much like them :sweatingbullets:

Soosun not just feel comfort with each other but also shy together :blush: both like ahngo couple and joomin couple..

i ship both of this couple....this couple give me vibe that they look not get along at first but after see their drama, i can feel their chemistry.

For sonsun couple, when i see their interaction in radio show and entertainment weekly, i sense their very comfortable with each other and it look natural.at first i thought myungsoo would look akward with hyesun but what happen is vice versa.:blush:

12 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

i ship both of this couple....this couple give me vibe that they look not get along at first but after see their drama, i can feel their chemistry.

For sonsun couple, when i see their interaction in radio show and entertainment weekly, i sense their very comfortable with each other and it look natural.at first i thought myungsoo would look akward with hyesun but what happen is vice versa.:blush:

Yeahhhh..me too..I join ahngo - joomin thread and read from how all their fans still guessing their chemistry on off screen and wish they become real couple..its amazing how their guess was right!!!!! And I feel soosun vibe very very similarr with them :w00t:

Thats right..they are very natural..do u realize in one of their bts where they like imitating children sound is very cute?? I still can imagine if myungsoo like doing this aegyo from his past video..but this the first time I saw mature hyesun doing this aegyo with her co-actor :lol:

15 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

guys i think i need you to concern about this...

please watch it carefully

my friends said (she fluent korean lang) "hajima. Hajima. Najunge"

watch her lips move...

I understand Hajima, but what does Najunge mean? 

It did seem she wanted Myungsoo to shush because Myungsoo stopped immediately after hahaha

56 minutes ago, qing said:

Yeahhhh..me too..I join ahngo - joomin thread and read from how all their fans still guessing their chemistry on off screen and wish they become real couple..its amazing how their guess was right!!!!! And I feel soosun vibe very very similarr with them :w00t:

Thats right..they are very natural..do u realize in one of their bts where they like imitating children sound is very cute?? I still can imagine if myungsoo like doing this aegyo from his past video..but this the first time I saw mature hyesun doing this aegyo with her co-actor :lol:

same with me.....i also read thread ahngo and joomin thread.it quite suprising they actually dating....but i happy for them.

for soosun , i know hyesun is friendly to all her co-star.....but she like to tease her "kid " too much i think. she enjoying to tease him :heart:

1 hour ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

guys i think i need you to concern about this...

please watch it carefully

my friends said (she fluent korean lang) "hajima. Hajima. Najunge"

watch her lips move...

I need translation for this ig user's posts and the comments, can't understand anything at all other than the very very basic words :sweatingbullets:

40 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

same with me.....i also read thread ahngo and joomin thread.it quite suprising they actually dating....but i happy for them.

for soosun , i know hyesun is friendly to all her co-star.....but she like to tease her "kid " too much i think. she enjoying to tease him :heart:

Of course she loves teasing him when his reaction is always so cute XDD

1 hour ago, myoshie said:

I understand Hajima, but what does Najunge mean? 

It did seem she wanted Myungsoo to shush because Myungsoo stopped immediately after hahaha

Najung-e : later on (source: google :lol:)

She wanted Myungsoo to stop talking and continue later on, maybe because the bts camera was rolling

Why am I feeling deeply moved knowing about this new fact? I don't wanna get my hopes high, but...... :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

Najung-e : later on (source: google :lol:)

She wanted Myungsoo to stop talking and continue later on, maybe because the bts camera was rolling

Why am I feeling deeply moved knowing about this new fact? I don't wanna get my hopes high, but...... :rolleyes:

hi read my dm pls :blush:

Archived