[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

2 hours ago, qing said:

His eyes can't lie :flushed:

especially when he smile after their kissing moment..Its really feel sincere from his heart..:wub: I dont think it just for act although I know he is perfectionist person :lol:

i think it's not for act because the director already said 'cut' by the time he did that. ^_^

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, myoshie said:

i think it's not for act because the director already said 'cut' by the time he did that. ^_^

Hahahahaha u also feel that..in front of hyesun..myungsoo can being a cute kid also being namjaa..:wub: do u ever join lee joon-soomin thread? their chemistry offscreen similiar with soosun..they also from the same neightborhood, same campus, same hobbies..

I'm dropping this real quick, but please if you have time vote for our #DanYeon Couple in the link below!

I believe you can still vote without making an account (refresh page after voting, 10x vote per day), however it's better to make one for voting MS and YS separately in different polls on the site. Idk how legit it is, well there's no harm in proving they are the BEST KDRAMA COUPLE right?

Please scroll down until their icon shows. They're against HPL and TYH CP. (actually also my other otp's haha but not rly rn)

https://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=569

The current legit poll I know is Soompi Awards and Korean Updates. I mean KBS should give them an award HAHAHA 

9 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Nothing bad and nothing good. Just like u write here --> (something fishy -editing something about last yeay) .

Why u and other said he edit something about last year? What happen last year for him editing now. 

he edited caption from last year post. maybe, right now he had gf so yeah. he want to be good in front of her. 

11 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

he edited caption from last year post. maybe, right now he had gf so yeah. he want to be good in front of her. 

why, what did he caption in his post from last year? 

15 minutes ago, myoshie said:

why, what did he caption in his post from last year? 

Yess..yesss..I also want to know what the caption he tried to fix..because I also cant find anything wrong..he didnt edit the sentence..just delete hastag which I dont know what the hastag said :lol:

24 minutes ago, qing said:

Yess..yesss..I also want to know what the caption he tried to fix..because I also cant find anything wrong..he didnt edit the sentence..just delete hastag which I dont know what the hastag said :lol:

10 hours ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Nothing bad and nothing good. Just like u write here --> (something fishy -editing something about last yeay) .

Why u and other said he edit something about last year? What happen last year for him editing now. 

alright, shin hyesun just edited her ig caption from last year too

just check out her ig now

maybe, edited ig is common things lol

but for me this is so funny...

for info, hyesun already busy with shoot thing. her new movie.. so still able to edited her ig caption

8 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

alright, shin hyesun just edited her ig caption from last year too

just check out her ig now

maybe, edited ig is common things lol

but for me this is so funny...

for info, hyesun already busy with shoot thing. her new movie.. so still able to edited her ig caption

Ahhhhh really??? What caption she edit from last year? I become curious..:ph34r: myungsoo edit his last year fans meeting tour..are they went to same place together? :joy:

What is her new movie genre? From what I saw last year after she filming "30 but 17" which romantic comedy, she choose sad movie with lee jong suk :sweatingbullets: maybe now she will choose comedy or mistery?

Actually SHS chose to do ‘Hymn of Death’ with Lee Jong Suk after ‘My Golden Life’. 

At that time she has done 2 episodes shooting and then she started ‘30but17’. 

After finishing ‘30but17’,  production team decided to add another episode for HOD.

Her next movie is ‘Innocent’ which finished filming sine Jan 2019.  She played a prosecutor who has to help her dementia mother who accused of murder.  It should be released this autumn.

Now after ALML she has started shooting a crime/heist film called ‘Collector’ (latest working title).

https://www.soompi.com/article/1322912wpp/lee-je-hoon-shin-hye-sun-and-more-to-reportedly-star-in-new-crime-film

2 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Actually SHS chose to do ‘Hymn of Death’ with Lee Jong Suk after ‘My Golden Life’. 

At that time she has done 2 episodes shooting and then she started ‘30but17’. 

After finishing ‘30but17’,  production team decided to add another episode for HOD.

Her next movie is ‘Innocent’ which finished filming sine Jan 2019.  She played a prosecutor who has to help her dementia mother who accused of murder.  It should be released this autumn.

Now after ALML she has started shooting a crime/heist film called ‘Collector’ (latest working title).

Moral of the story, she ain’t stopping! :lol:

What are the mc ask until hyesun said "its mine" and make myungsoo laugh??:wub: I saw the part which there's subtitle but didnt hv this scene..

Thank you @immorethant for your correction..

Its alright..its alright hyesun filming crime movie..if it is romantic film, will myungsoo be jealous? :sweatingbullets: i can imagine his reaction like this

Screenshot-20190717-123247-Instagram.jpg

One thing I noticed is SHS use of Korean vocabulary that is highly wide range, highly pointed and wordy classic words, for example, in the radio show with KMS and Ugly Duckling variety show. Very uncommon, not that I think people in Korean entertainment industries are less educated. She is also known to have good memorization for her lines in her past interview. She always corrects KMS's lines. That means she memorizes the other actor's dialogue too. This probably comes from constant coaching from parents, education or high IQ. It makes me curious about her family and her up bringing. 

Not sure if she will be compatible with just any guy in a long term relationship. She is cute and bubbly, but can be intimidating when you listen to her and in your mind go "huh"?

Guys, have you all filled in the surveys?!

54 minutes ago, Helenpm said:

One thing I noticed is SHS use of Korean vocabulary that is highly wide range, highly pointed and wordy classic words, for example, in the radio show with KMS and Ugly Duckling variety show. Very uncommon, not that I think people in Korean entertainment industries are less educated. She is also known to have good memorization for her lines in her past interview. She always corrects KMS's lines. That means she memorizes the other actor's dialogue too. This probably comes from constant coaching from parents, education or high IQ. It makes me curious about her family and her up bringing. 

Not sure if she will be compatible with just any guy in a long term relationship. She is cute and bubbly, but can be intimidating when you listen to her and in your mind go "huh"?

I have been thinking that. She reminds me of Jolie sometimes. Something about her ... the saint/proper/wise/earthy side of Jolie ... if you could add bubbly ness  and humour to her. :lol:

4 hours ago, Helenpm said:

I think she already mature enough..from early bts ALML, I can feel her noona side to myungsoo :lol: 

but from radio interview, myungsoo said they are very close..also in his private interview, he said they cant stop talk with each other..

From what I see, for myungsoo introvert type..their feeling more sensitive, so if they feel intimidate by another..they maybe maintain friendship but cant talk too much with that people..

Hyesun maybe dominan type as a woman..but always there's man actually feel that side awesome rather than intimidate..(this is what I see from myungsoo to hyesun :lol: he really proud and respect hyesun..u can see their interaction offscreen..not just by words but his eyes, his action to her) thats why I personally ship they are together :wub:

2 hours ago, qing said:

I think she already mature enough..from early bts ALML, I can feel her noona side to myungsoo :lol: 

but from radio interview, myungsoo said they are very close..also in his private interview, he said they cant stop talk with each other..

From what I see, for myungsoo introvert type..their feeling more sensitive, so if they feel intimidate by another..they maybe maintain friendship but cant talk too much with that people..

Hyesun maybe dominan type as a woman..but always there's man actually feel that side awesome rather than intimidate..(this is what I see from myungsoo to hyesun :lol: he really proud and respect hyesun..u can see their interaction offscreen..not just by words but his eyes, his action to her) thats why I personally ship they are together :wub:

I don't think KMS is intimidated by SHS as he strikes me as the kind of person who is clear-headed and likes to challenge himself. But I'm not sure if SHS sees him as a guy or dongsaeng. Maybe after he goes for enlistment and looks more mature, she will see him differently :lol:

Archived