[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

1 hour ago, digi223 said:

All that whispering... :wub:

Totally unrelated, but I really do need that bed scene in the drama :D

Oh I love all those 'whispering' too.. I think KMS is really that comfortable and able to be himself around SHS as this habit is kind of consistent when he's around SungYeol.. Pardon me if any Inspirit does not agree with me.. :no_mouth:

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, immorethant said:

Yes, that's why I think something is fishy here. They asked about 2 kiss scene and he just answered only the first accidental kiss scene.

And the way that there's no interview from SHS is really strange, probably she's too shy and afraid that if she gave a lot interview then it may reveal something hidden :P.

So I think my hope is doomed to see them in 'Happy Together' or any variety show because people will see what's going on between them if they're on that show.  Just in the radio show we saw enough. :D  

And the way they wear the same watches also has some meaning , probably they bought it together before she went to USA to take those photoshot.  My shipping imagination is working again :rolleyes:

I KNEW IT!!!!!

their had couple watches

Is it a coincidence that KMS's latest two instagram posts are where the kiss scenes happened? LOL :smirk:

As an afterthought, SHS kissed back... finally!

Found this twitter post which shows my point :love:

22 minutes ago, digi223 said:

Is it a coincidence that KMS's latest two instagram posts are where the kiss scenes happened? LOL :smirk:

As an afterthought, SHS kissed back... finally!

I think that would be last 3 posts! Last 3 posts of KMS had kissing scenes :smirk: 

i see what u did there myungsoo 

Hi! On the other thread, it was suggested to trend a hashtag for them. It's a nice idea and if we want to have high percentage of trending it at least Worldwide/SK Trends, the hashtag/tag must be decided as early as possible. And then spread it on twitter (but refrain from using it until the last ep) and also youtube! There are a lot of international fans that are commenting on youtube. We must target them.

Regarding to our OTP,  I just want to say that their kissing scenes were so raw and natural for me. (AND HOT TOO)

i'm hoping that they can attend KBS Drama Awards in December since L will be enlisted next year!

SHS: Shouldn't you give her the fan as well?

KMS: Oh yeah, it didn't occur to me to do so, oops :sweatingbullets:

zG3RrF8.gif

Pleasing both his wife and mother-in-law, lol (Just kidding) 

5SFiusj.gif

Ms Jung: Why am I witness to all these :wub: again?

24h45bq.gif

Those raised eyebrows... I wonder if this is KD or KMS?

Sign of flirting? LOL :kiss_wink::joy:

Spoiler

O4YTgJo.gif

Hi all,

This is the first time I register in Soompi, just because of this couple. They really make my old heart beat again. A bit sad because the drama is going to end and we no longer have BTSs to investigate their fishy acts and looks :(

I have been repeating this video almost every night.

HS kept teasing MS about his infinite song "Be mine" at 2:44, is she hinting to MS or giving us a hint?...lol

@Shosi_for_9 Thanks for introducing me to this shipper thread :)

She said it again at 0:06 during this bts.

Archived