Brenda Song

bbobbo*

Guest Missing

She's hooootttt, first time I saw her was on the Suite Life and it was that episode when she was trying to date this smart guy but she wasn't smart so her friend helped her with the conversations with the guy. The show is pretty lame but if I were to watch I'd only to watch because she is in it. Those two twins are painful to watch.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoojini

^awww, lol. i love the cole twins. they're SO cute....well, not as cute like when the show first came out and when they were in 'big daddy', but still. i love london's character because she's filthy rich. other than that, i hate ashley tisdale and the fact that make london unintelligent. <_< but i know they're just stereotyping.-__-

• 3 weeks later...
Guest babossagaji

for some reason she reminds me of koda komi sometiems...she's underrated..but then again she's only been in children shows so far..but i luv her as London...and she does have a black belt in taekwondo!

Guest cinnamoroll

she's pretty! : ) i like how she looks a lot : ) not into her style that much, but she's pretty. pretty good actress though i dont like her roles, but she plays them down pat! XD!

: )!

i also love that she's not that anorexic stick asian girl thing. she looks human : )! thin but not a skeleton!

Guest tuttyfruit

i dnt find her pretty but shes cute... but seems like she gained some weight.... accordin to these pictures that i believe are recent....

she seems to be very down to earth and to have a bubbly personality ;]

Archived