[Drama 2020] Good Casting, 굿 캐스팅

larus

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Good Casting, 굿 캐스팅 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Choi Kang-hee, Yoo In Young & Lee Sang-yeop - Premieres in March 2020
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: “Good Casting” Releases 1st Action-Packed Teaser Starring Choi Kang Hee, Lee Seung Yeop, U-KISS’s Jun, And More

Jan 9, 2020
by S. Park

1c51f2b2511a48d2ab89d8fa69806cca.jpeg?s=

The first teaser for SBS’s “Good Casting” has arrived!

This upcoming drama is an action comedy about three beautiful secret agents who go undercover to investigate the truth behind a corrupt corporation.

The teaser kicks off with a boat explosion and Choi Kang Hee saying, “Wait. I’ll soon bring the bastard who killed you on to his knees in front of you.”

A woman with a North Korean accent then reads off Choi Kang Hee’s profile, saying, “Real name Baek Chan Mi. Age 38 years old. She was a secretary and National Intelligence Service officer Baek Chan Mi.”

Three female agents, played by Choi Kang Hee, Yoo In Young, and Kim Ji Young, run in holding guns followed by a car collision. Lee Seung Yeop portrays a powerful CEO who gets greeted by many people as he walks into a building. He says, “I don’t keep people I can’t trust beside me,” and Choi Kang Hee looks nervous hearing this as she stands next to him.

As the industry security team leader, Lee Jong Hyuk reads off the names of the characters played by Lee Seung Yeop, Woo Hyun, and U-KISS’s Jun and says, “One of these three is definitely related to Michael. Three agents, we will now begin the undercover operations for Ilkwang Hi-Tech.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1376041wpp/watch-good-casting-releases-1st-action-packed-teaser-starring-choi-kang-hee-lee-seung-yeop-u-kisss-jun-and-more

January 9 2020

Teaser trailer for SBS drama series “Good Casting”

Good_Casting-teaser1SM1.jpg

First teaser trailer added for SBS drama series “Good Casting” starring Choi Gang-Hee. The teaser trailer begins with Choi Gang-Hee as former NIS agent Baek Chan-Mi stating “Wait for a little bit. I will catch the guy who killed you and make him kneel down in front of you.”

“Good Casting” will first air April, 2020 in South Korea (takes over SBS’ Monday and Tuesday 10PM time slot after “Nobody Knows.”).

Plot synopsis by AsianWiki: Baek Chan-Mi (Choi Gang-Hee) was a legendary black agent for the NIS, but, due to her excessive work, her subordinate died and she missed catching her intended target. Baek Chan-Mi was punished for that botched case and she now works in a cyber security team for the NIS. Baek Chan-Mi is then selected to go undercover on a case involving intellectual property theft at Korea’s largest company.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-sbs-drama-series-good-casting

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Good Casting, 굿 캐스팅 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Choi Kang-hee, Yoo In Young & Lee Sang-yeop - Premieres on April 27th
  • 3 weeks later...

Good casting first script reading released

Spoiler

The first script reading of SBS 'newdrama' Good Casting 'was revealed.

30000644939_1280.jpg

'Goodcasting' (played by Park Ji-ha, directed by Choi Young-hun), which was scheduled to debut on April 27, will be released from the National Intelligence Service, and women willing to protect their desks will occasionally be recruited as field agents. It is an action human blockbuster. It is expected that ordinary women with shopping carts rather than pistols and back smashing rather than high-slide action will save the family, save the people, save the country, and deliver intense surrogate satisfaction and extreme pleasure beyond fun.
The first script reading scene of 'Good Casting', which was full of actors and crew's enthusiasm and chemistry, was unveiled on the 26th. In this script reading, starting with the first introduction of actors such as Choi Kang-hee, Lee Sang-yup, Yoo In-young, Kim Ji-young, and Lee Jong-hyuk, and warm applause to each other, the summarizing dialogues that strike like a rice cake and the springy ideas bursting out in each script section are hot. It is said that it has created an atmosphere.

Director Choi Young-hoon, who directed the film, said, “I'm really nervous. I made the staff on the scene laugh. Then, today, this is a place to see the main characters and eat with each other. Let's guess, "said a friendly comment, releasing everyone's tension and opening the script of script reading.

Choi Kang-hee, who expressed his aspirations of saying “You have given a good role and will do your best to work hard”, while reading the script.

Yoo In-young is a single mom who can do anything for her daughter. Yoo In-young greeted her with a bright smile and said, "Thank you very much."

(Google translate)

http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10009861699

Casting news

Ajumma-agents protect the country in SBS’s Good Casting

by tineybeanie

goodcasting2.jpg

There was lots of laughter during the first script reading of action-comedy Good Casting. The drama is about what happens when female NIS government agents who were relegated to desk jobs suddenly are sent on field duty. As ajummas in disguise, they’re more likely to use shopping carts than pistols, and backslapping than James Bond-type fight sequences.

Choi Kang-hee (Mystery Queen 2) plays the main lead, a woman who was at the top of her career as a black ops agent three years ago. But now, fallen from grace, she’s serving time in a prison and is moved to dance with happiness by simple pleasures like a veggie-rice bowl.

Similarly, Kim Ji-young (Here Comes Love) plays a formerly successful government agent who at one point was able to make foreign embassy officials faint with her geomungo (Korean traditional instrument) playing. However, she’s now riddled with arthritis, and no longer plays.

goodcasting1.jpg

On the other hand, Yoo In-young (Cheese in the Trap, Hold Me Tight) plays a timid single mom who is willing to do anything for her daughter. Often intimidated, she is wary of others and carefully continuously gauges her surroundings.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/03/ajumma-agents-protect-the-country-in-sbss-good-casting/

Actress Cha Soo-yeon confirmed the appearance of 'Good Casting'.

202003271076367782_1.jpg

In the play, Shim Hwa-ran is the daughter of a member of the National Assembly, who grew up like a princess and has both beauty and wealth. If necessary, she will also play an active role as a cold-blooded person who does not hesitate and intimidate.

https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/202003271076367782

woaaaaah Kang Hee unnieee. Been a fan of her since protect the boss lols and she is paired up with Lee Sang Yeob. Wooopppppp, he is busy this year from weekend drama till this drama again.

rooting for this drama and already bookmarked :wub:

Goodcasting 'Lee Jun-young transforms overwhelming visual top star.

2020040104468_0.jpg

Jun-young Lee is a rising hot star Kang Woo-won, who emerged as a top star after taking the role of casting a super-star drama in Yeomju. In the play, Kang Won-won appeals to a cool concept actor in front of the camera in order not to miss the popularity gained, but in reality, he is a more demanding and sensitive character than anyone else.

In the play, Kang Woo-won is in full swing in preparing to shoot an advertisement that took a billion-dollar down payment. Kang Woo-won, who wore a striped shirt and showed off his unique refreshing beauty, was surprised and embarrassed when someone unexpectedly appeared. Following this, Kang Woo-won hurriedly fills the button of the shirt that was unraveled and explodes the rage.

“I was so happy during the shooting. “It's a work that received a lot of good energy and good influence from the seniors who played together.” Please take a look at our Woowon and actor Lee Jun-young. ” (Google translate)
https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/04/01/2020040104477.html

9 New K-Dramas To Look Forward To In April

Apr 1, 2020
by D. Kim

With lots of time spent at home these days, watching dramas is a perfect way to pass time. Several television and web dramas of varying genres are set to premiere this month.

Here’s a glimpse of what’s ahead:

Good Casting

good-casting.jpg

Cast: Choi Kang Hee, Lee Sang Yeob, Yoo In Young, U-KISS’s Jun, Kim Ji Young, Lee Jong Hyuk, Hwang Bo Mi, Woo Hyun, Cha Soo Yeon, and more

Premiere Date: April 27

Broadcast Details: Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:40 p.m. KST on SBS

“Good Casting” is an action comedy about three beautiful secret agents, played by Choi Kang Hee, Yoo In Young, and Kim Ji Young, who go undercover to investigate the truth behind a corrupt corporation. Lee Sang Yeob as CEO Yoon Seok Ho will keep a close eye on secret agent Baek Jang Mi, who looks identical to his first love from his teenage years. The drama will be available on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1391438wpp/9-new-k-dramas-to-look-forward-to-in-april

stills

Choi Kang Hee, U-KISS’s Jun, And Lee Sang Yeob Transform Into Unique Characters For “Good Casting”

Apr 1, 2020
by S. Park
3a3fb87af07c4fd6ac6eec8c4914220f.jpeg?s=

New stills have been released for “Good Casting”!

This upcoming SBS drama is an action comedy about three beautiful secret agents who go undercover to investigate the truth behind a corrupt corporation. The show recently gave drama fans a peek at some of its main characters.

Choi Kang Hee portrays Baek Chan Mi, a legendary black ops agent who gets in trouble because of her candid personality.

In the stills, she sits in her jail cell wearing her prison uniform and a veil. This is a scene where Baek Chan Mi went to jail to solve a case. Trapped in her cell all by herself, she closes her eyes to focus on her thoughts as a ray of light shines on her face. Her charisma shines through as she prays while holding on to a rosary.

Choi Kang Hee said, “I thought of myself as someone who’s lucky when it comes to my characters, and this project is no exception. Baek Chan Mi is a charming character who has courage, a refreshing personality, and is good at fighting. I’m always filming with gratitude that I’m able to work with a good director, staff, and actors. Everyone worked hard with love for the project, so I hope many people will look forward to it.”

A source from the drama added, “Choi Kang Hee’s acting skills, which accurately portrays the character’s personality, made everyone praise her by saying, ‘as expected of Choi Kang Hee.’ You can look forward to Choi Kang Hee’s portrayal of Baek Chan Mi which is the result of her endless passion, attentiveness, and insight.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1391728wpp/choi-kang-hee-u-kisss-jun-and-lee-sang-yeob-transform-into-unique-characters-for-good-casting

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Good Casting, 굿 캐스팅 - Mon & Tue @ 21:40 KST - Choi Kang-hee, Yoo In Young & Lee Sang-yeop - Premieres on April 27th

Archived