[Drama 2020] Good Casting, 굿 캐스팅

larus

New Poster.

94198513_3719526311452652_14619917063238

source

13 hours ago, larus said:

She was in Empress Ki? I saw half of Empress Ki so maybe I saw on screen her after all.

haha. You probably did,then..

Spoiler

empress-ki-yoo-in-young.jpg

photo396978.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stars Of Upcoming Action-Comedy Drama “Good Casting” Are Ready To Kick richard simmons + Take Names In Fierce New Poster

Stars Of Upcoming Action-Comedy Drama “Good Casting” Are Ready To Kick richard simmons + Take Names In Fierce New Poster

SBS’s upcoming drama “Good Casting” has unveiled an exciting new poster of its three leading ladies!

“Good Casting” is a new action comedy that will follow three tough and beautiful National Intelligence Service (NIS) agents as they go undercover on a secret mission. Formerly relegated to desk jobs, the three agents suddenly find themselves out in the field when they receive a once-in-a-lifetime assignment to save their country.

Choi Kang Hee will star in the drama as Baek Chan Mi, a legendary black ops agent with a notoriously difficult personality who is demoted to a desk job after a mission gone awry. Yoo In Young will play the role of the highly intelligent agent Im Ye Eun, who has a brilliant mind but a disastrously clumsy side. Finally, Kim Ji Young will round out the trio as Hwang Mi Soon, a former black ops agent who left the field in order to become a housewife for 18 years.

On April 26, with just one day left until its premiere, the upcoming drama released a special poster of its three stars looking fierce in all black. Brandishing weapons as they emerge from a backdrop of flames, the three badass women look more than ready for a rumble.

Good-Casting-2-602x900.jpg

The poster’s caption reads, “Exciting, entertaining, exhilarating—a refreshing action comedy!”

The producers of “Good Casting” expressed their confidence in the drama’s story, commenting, “As the three secret agents disguise themselves and go undercover for an unheard-of infiltration mission, they will deliver laughter, emotion, and delightful humor.”

“There’s only one day left until the first episode,” they went on. “We ask that you show a lot of anticipation for the refreshing action-comedy drama ‘Good Casting.'”

source

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girls in the new poster look great in black. I want to watch a good comedy. Sadly, I don`t think that I enjoyed an action kdrama very much but if it is comedy action drama that is working for me. I think an action drama is very hard to do because both the script (the dramatic, the mystery) and action has to be good. I think I saw too many action dramas/ movies where the plot is weak and they concentrate only on the action. In comedy, I don`t take very serious the "dramatic" plot. I don`t know if I made myself clear.

Bring on the badass women. :)

Good Casting episode 1 (premiere) live stream details: Choi Kang Hee transforms into a special agent

The SBS comedy thriller will take viewers through the struggles of three young ladies from the National Intelligence Service in its first episode.

The time-slot of SBS crime-thriller Nobody Knows will be occupied by Choi Kang Hee and Lee Sang Yeob starrer comedy drama Good Casting this week. The mini-series will premiere on Monday, April 27, at 10pm KST and will feature Choi Kang Hee as special agent Baek Chan Mi. In the television drama, Lee Sang Yeob will portray a young business man named Yoon Seok Ho.

The drama revolves around the life of three ladies who are working as special agents of the National Intelligence Service (NIS). The women are initially given desk jobs and one day, they will be asked to go undercover on a mission. Alongside Choi Kang Hee, Yoo In Young and Kim Ji Young will also appear as special agents in the show.

The three ladies will be working under Lee Jong Hyuk's character Dong Kwan Soo, who is likely to face several challenges while guiding the three women as their team leader. Other male leads of the comedy thriller are Lee Sang Yeob and U-KISS member Jun. While Lee Sang Yeob will be appearing in the drama as the CEO of Ilkwang Hi-Tech named Yoon Seok Ho, Jun will portray a rising star named Kang Woo Won.

An entertaining, refreshing and exhilarating drama

The production team described the mini-series as an "entertaining, exciting and exhilarating" television drama that tells the story of three women who had to be a part of the NIS due to their own personal reasons.

"For the sake of what may become their final mission, they end up joining forces and passionately giving it their all. The exciting, entertaining and exhilarating 'womance action' displayed by these seemingly ordinary women will give viewers a new and refreshing kind of fun," the producers of Good Casting said in a statement.

good-casting.jpg

Who are the supporting cast members of this SBS drama and how to watch it online?

The supporting cast members of the comedy thriller are Jung In Gi, Park Kyung Soon, Hwang Bo Mi, Woo Hyeon, Lee Sang Hoon, Kim Yong Hee, Heo Jeo Ho, Han Soo Jin, Cha Seo Yeon, Lee Seung Hyeong, Bin Jin Woong, Jin Soo Hyun and Kang Ro Chae.

People in Korea can watch Good Casting episode 1 on SBS this Monday at 9.40 pm KST. The premiere will also be available to stream online on the official website of the broadcasting channel. But Korean drama lovers from other parts of the world, including the non-Korean speaking population, will have to watch the mini-series on various streaming sites.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

source

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] Good Casting, 굿 캐스팅 - Mon & Tue @ 21:40 KST

Premiere Watch: Good Casting

by stroopwafel

premwatch_goodcasting.jpg

Time slot: Monday & Tuesday
Broadcaster: SBS
Genre: Action, comedy
Episode count: 16

Choi Kang-hee returns to the small screen as a legendary black ops agent who thought she’d hung up her spy hat for good. Her spy career was over after an important mission went terribly wrong. She ended up losing her target and one of her colleagues in the field, which resulted in a prison sentence for Choi. But while serving time, she’s called up to serve her country once more…against the wishes of her new handler, Lee Jong-hyuk, who considers her a legendary psycho handful. He’s not given much of a choice and the higher ups in the NIS pull together Choi Kang-hee, ajumma extraordinaire/NIS pencil pusher (Kim Ji-young), and timid tech agent Yoo In-young for a dangerous mission to take down a cyber criminal known as Michael. They set their sights on two known contacts of their cyber baddie, Lee Sang-yub and UKISS’s Jun. Chaos, comedy, and Choi Kang-hee? Yes please!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/04/premiere-watch-good-casting/

https://www.soompi.com/article/1397092wpp/good-casting-hits-double-digit-ratings-with-premiere-shoots-to-no-1

“Good Casting” Hits Double Digit Ratings With Premiere, Shoots To No. 1

Apr 27, 2020
by R. Jun

4-C65-C8-FC-A1-E0-4-B5-A-9916-A5-A37-DF1

SBS’s newest drama “Good Casting” has set off to a great start, surpassing all Monday-Tuesday evening dramas to take No. 1.

The drama, starring Choi Kang Hee, Yoo In Young, and Kim Ji Young, is an action comedy about three National Intelligence Service (NIS) agents who suddenly find themselves out in the field when they receive a once-in-a-lifetime assignment to save their country.

According to Nielsen Korea, the premiere of “Good Casting” recorded nationwide averages of 9.5 and 12.3 percent viewership, topping the highest ratings set by the previous SBS drama, “Nobody Knows” (11.4 percent). In its most-watched minute, “Good Casting” reached 14.3 percent viewership.

MBC’s “365: Repeat the Year” saw a small increase of 0.2 points from its previous episode, recording 4.4 and 4.9 percent for its latest episodes, while KBS2’s “Born Again” enjoyed a slightly larger boost of 0.7 points, recording 2.8 and 3.5 percent.

tvN’s “A Piece of Your Mind,” which has been shortened to 12 episodes and airs its finale tomorrow (April 28), recorded 1.1 percent, the same as its previous episode.

Watch the premiere of “Good Casting” here:

WATCH NOW

Source (1) (2)

I watched raw ep 1. It is too attractive, both humorous and touching, the action scene is so cool, the cast is also very great.:heart:

The trio of female spies are very charming, each with a different idiosyncrasy. Old girl and young girl are funny. 

Kim Ji Young once collaborated with Lee Jong Huyk in drama "Please marry me (2010)" so they would be good partners as good as the two young couples.

Yaaaaayyy! Happy for a great start of Good Casting. Came here because of KangHee. She did always slays this type of quirky spy genre drama. Luv her character as Baek Chan Mi, hell yeah with all her comedic stun and we're just on epi 1. Excited and looking forward for more scenes like this not only her but with her trio squad girls.Good Casting Fighting! :kiss_wink:

I did not have a chance to watch the first episode. I hope to watch both episodes soon but I don`t know when. I am a little busy these days. I am glad that this drama had a good start and confirmed the expectations. Fighting!

We all need a good laugh. :D

Wow! The team of several years ago had to regroup again to catch the spy called "Michael" who escaped Baek ChanMi's hands and killed one of her team members. The team member is the spouse of her current team member Im Yeeun. I wonder if BCM told IYE how her husband died or does she know a version of it where he was on a mission and he got killed. Guess if she finds out she will go on revenge and get in shape real quick. I loved the practice fight scene BCM and IYE and can sort of understand why she is do hard on her and herself!

Loved the prison scene where she was a prisoner working on a case of espionage within the jail!

Thank to the writer that was a quick setup of the story but I hope we go deeper into this world of Good Casting!

------------------------------------------

Preview for today

Totally loved the first episode :wub:

Could it be that MICHAEL is organization and not a person?! BC the blind man that actually could see had the M tatoed to his hand!

HOW much Yeeun know how Minseok died? And does anyone in NIS know that Yeeun is Minseok girlfriend?

The epilogue: Who is the woman?

IS there a spy in NIS?

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2020/04/688_288676.html

Choi Kang-hee returns to small-screen with comedy 'Good Casting'

By Lee Gyu-lee | April 28, 2020

15-A1-F4-CB-2-B03-472-D-A9-B8-5-EB1-E3-A

Stills from the action-comedy series "Good Casting," which had a 12. 3 percent viewership rating on Monday/ Courtesy of SBS

Actress Choi Kang-hee has returned to the small screen in SBS's new drama "Good Casting," which got off to a good start on Monday.

The action-comedy scored a 12.3 percent viewership rating with its first episode, the highest among primetime dramas aired on the day. This is Choi's first series since the comedy crime drama "Queen of Mystery 2" in 2018. 

The new series revolves around a legendary intelligence agent Chan-mi (Choi) who forms an unlikely team with two desk agents ― actress Yoo In-young and Kim Ji-young― to go undercover on a case. 

Choi plays a hot-tempered field agent who excels in martial arts and speaks multiple languages.

The actress said playing this role became a way of relieving her stress.

"This character is not easy to play … But there was a sense of purge that came from channeling my stress through Chan-mi," she said during a media event last week. 

After the first episode aired, viewers left positive reviews online, commenting on the speedy development of the story and powerful action scenes.

"It's like a Korean version of 'Charlie's Angels'!! I'm looking forward to watching further episodes," a user commented. 

Another viewer wrote, "The concept of the plot is a bit unrealistic, but it sure is entertaining." 

"Good Casting" airs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:40 p.m. (KST).

so, did she change her name?? Or did she have a twin?? Either way, this drama is so much fun, I already love our trio......they are all so weirdly lovable in their own way. I love how they keep dragging the team leader over the break up and how Chang Mi gave him 3 minutes to get out before she erupted. Can't wait, strong start and exactly what I needed.

19 hours ago, joccu said:

Totally loved the first episode :wub:

Could it be that MICHAEL is organization and not a person?! BC the blind man that actually could see had the M tatoed to his hand!

HOW much Yeeun know how Minseok died? And does anyone in NIS know that Yeeun is Minseok girlfriend?

The epilogue: Who is the woman?

IS there a spy in NIS?

Nobody knows that Yeeun and Minseok were in a relationship.  Minseok said he would tell his Team Leader about their relationship, meet Yeeun's parents and marry after after the mission was over.  But I wonder why Yeeun never brought up the matter to find out why he died.  I mean, I would have a lot of questions if I was in her shoes.

It looked like BCM ran off after "Michael" instead of attending to Minseok?  I surely hope not.  That would be quite unforgiveable.

I love the start of the drama.  Glad to see In Young In the drama.  I remember her from when she was second lead in one of her first few dramas.  Fans of the first lead went overboard in supporting their idol and were too nasty to Young In. I have had a soft spot for her ever since!

Also watching because of Kang Hee (wow, the older she is, the younger and sexier she looks!) and of course the gorgeous Lee Sang-yeob.   

After watching the second episode I´m certain that there is a spy in NIS. The NIS director is acting supiciously there is someting about him that I don't trust. The other peson that I find suspicious is the man with the classes who works with the director Myeong Gye-Cheol. I don't know but when he saw baek chan mi it looked liked he knew her.

The second episode was so funny. :D

Archived