[Drama 2020] Good Casting, 굿 캐스팅

larus

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, larus said:

I was asking myself where I saw Lee Jong-Hyuk other than Spring Turns to Spring (SBS 2019) because I find him very familiar. That was the feeling even when I watched the SBS drama, last year. But except for Slave Hunters, I did not watch any other drama from his filmography.

You haven't watched Gentleman's Dignity? I remember him in that one, in Cyrano Dating Agency (I think it was actually called DA: Cyrano), in Bubblegum and in He is Psychometric. You probably did not see He Is Psychometric, but what about Gentleman's Dignity and Bubblegum? Are there people who haven't watched Gentleman's Dignity?! :) I am joking, but I think its average ratings were over 20%, so it was well-known and well-received. Its OST was also well-known, so maybe you saw him in the MVs even if you didn't watch the drama?  

9 hours ago, Hannahmiriam said:

You haven't watched Gentleman's Dignity? I remember him in that one, in Cyrano Dating Agency (I think it was actually called DA: Cyrano), in Bubblegum and in He is Psychometric. You probably did not see He Is Psychometric, but what about Gentleman's Dignity and Bubblegum? Are there people who haven't watched Gentleman's Dignity?! :) I am joking, but I think its average ratings were over 20%, so it was well-known and well-received. Its OST was also well-known, so maybe you saw him in the MVs even if you didn't watch the drama?  

No, I did not watch any drama you mentioned but we are right. Probably I saw him in pictures or a video from Gentleman Dignity. I usual read about some of the hit/ popular dramas even if I don`t have an urge to watch them. I remember that I checked about  Gentleman Dignity when it was airing. I am familiar with other actors even if I did not watch them act on screen. :D

April 21 2020

Teaser trailer #4 and main poster for SBS drama series “Good Casting”

Good_Casting-p1.jpg

Teaser trailer #4 and main poster added for SBS drama series “Good Casting” starring Choi Gang-Hee, Yu In-Young, and Kim Ji-Young. Captions in the teaser trailer states in Korean (0:12) “The Women’s” (0:14) “Satisfying action,” (0:16) “Begins.”

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Baek Chan-Mi (Choi Gang-Hee) was a legendary black agent for the NIS, but, due to her excessive work, her subordinate died and she missed catching her intended target. Baek Chan-Mi was punished for that botched case and she now works in a cyber security team for the NIS. Baek Chan-Mi is then selected to go undercover on a case involving intellectual property theft at Korea’s largest company.

“Good Casting” first airs April 27, 2020 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-4-and-main-poster-for-sbs-drama-series-good-casting

Yoo In Young Expresses Love For Her 1st Pre-Produced Drama “Good Casting” + Passion For Acting

Apr 22, 2020
by S. Park
43ace159d59e47a5b0022391cbe3835a.jpeg?s=
Apr 22, 2020
by S. Park

Yoo In Young expressed excitement about her upcoming dramas and passion for her career.

On April 21, Singles Magazine released photos from the actress’s pictorial. Yoo In Young showed off various ’90s looks and posed with oversized jackets, shirts, micro shorts, and caps.

In the accompanying interview, the actress discussed her upcoming SBS drama “Good Casting,” where she portrays a quick-thinking but clumsy National Intelligence Service (NIS) officer agent named Im Ye Eun.

“In contrast to my public image, Ye Eun’s personality in the drama has many similarities with my personality in real life,” she said. “People don’t really know no matter how much you say, ‘This is me.’ I tried hard to appear as my real self in this project.”

She added, “I feel really nervous and excited. I never imagined that my affection would grow this much. It’s true that I was scared because it’s my first pre-produced drama, but I’m pulling myself together.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1395767wpp/yoo-in-young-expresses-love-for-her-1st-pre-produced-drama-good-casting-passion-for-acting

5 hours ago, Fabbo said:

I didn't know this drama was preproduced... My head kept spinning how Lee Sang-yeob does it  :D 

Yeah, it is pre prodused. They start filming in August or September last year, I think. But Lee Sang Yeob is buzy lately. He is filming drama after drama. And now he is filming a 50 episodes drama. :D

Girl power spy drama Good Casting releases new promo

by tineybeanie

spritedrama0.jpg

The colorful Good Casting poster above features Choi Kang-hee (Mystery Queen 2) front-and-center as the lead for this “Delightful, refreshing, satisfying Sprite-like action comedy.” The psychedelic Austin Powers-esque style makes an interesting contrast with the characters’ serious expressions. The new drama is about a set of female covert operatives who were put on the sidelines and made to work desk jobs. They get the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take on a new field operation.

In the teaser, orders come from above to bring Choi Kang-hee and have her take down “Michael” at whatever cost. Choi Kang-hee, the slightly crazy problem child of the intelligence community, strides out of prison. Lee Jong-hyuk (Spring Must Be Coming), who plays the team leader of the operation, promises to lead his team into the lion’s den to lure out the fugitive.

more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/04/girl-power-spy-drama-good-casting-releases-new-promo/

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

I can't believe how fit Choi Kang Hee is!!! The girl is turning 43 and she's rocking some well-toned abs. 

Of course. If she likes to do sports she can have toned body. She looks good.

Fashion

The trio ajummas agents and their boss. :D

1Z1LKETX84_1.jpg

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1Z1LKETX84

Choi Kang Hee And Lee Sang Yeob Are In For An Unexpectedly Awkward Ride For “Good Casting”

Apr 24, 2020
by S. Nam
1f7960484387425997378f338357b530.jpeg?s=

SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Good Casting” released new stills of Lee Sang Yeob and Choi Kang Hee!

“Good Casting” is an action comedy about a group of women who were pushed into desk jobs at the National Intelligence Service (NIS) until one day they are promoted to field agents and sent undercover on a mission.

Choi Kang Hee plays Baek Chan Mi, a legendary black ops agent who gets into trouble because of her candid personality, while Lee Sang Yeob plays Yoon Seok Ho, the CEO of Ilkwang Hitech. Although he has wealth, good looks, and academic prestige, he can’t get over being dumped by his first love.

The newly released stills feature Baek Chan Mi and Yoon Seok Ho’s heart-fluttering yet awkward first encounter, which took place about 10 years ago in the past. In the stills, the two are sitting side by side at the back of the bus where warm sunlight is pouring in from the window. Wearing adorable overalls, college student Baek Chan Mi has fallen asleep with her head leaning on Yoon Seok Ho’s shoulder. Next to her, Yoon Seok Ho holds tightly onto a red backpack with a flustered expression while looking at Baek Chan Mi’s face and gently pushing back her hair.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1396361wpp/choi-kang-hee-and-lee-sang-yeob-are-in-for-an-unexpectedly-awkward-ride-for-good-casting

Lee Sang Yeob Nearly Catches Secret Agent Choi Kang Hee Red-Handed In Upcoming Drama “Good Casting”

Apr 25, 2020
by E. Cha
3ee7a80548154aad8026a8ba56ccb826.jpeg?s=

SBS’s upcoming drama “Good Casting” has shared a sneak peek of its leads Lee Sang Yeob and Choi Kang Hee caught up in a high-stakes game of hide-and-seek!

“Good Casting” is a refreshing action comedy about three tough and beautiful National Intelligence Service (NIS) agents. Formerly relegated to desk jobs, the three agents suddenly find themselves out in the field when they receive an assignment to go undercover on a secret mission.

On April 25, the upcoming drama released new stills of a suspenseful—and amusing—moment in which Baek Chan Mi (played by Choi Kang Hee) nearly blows her cover.

In the drama, agent Baek Chan Mi—who is known both for her legendary skills as an agent and for being a troublemaker with a difficult personality—goes undercover as the secretary of CEO Yoon Seok Ho (played by Lee Sang Yeob). As part of her mission, she sneaks into his office in order to look for something while he’s out, but before she can find it, he unexpectedly returns.

Choi-Kang-Hee2.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1396518wpp/lee-sang-yeob-nearly-catches-secret-agent-choi-kang-hee-red-handed-in-upcoming-drama-good-casting

On 4/23/2020 at 3:44 PM, larus said:

Of course. If she likes to do sports she can have toned body. She looks good.

Girl is almost 43  !!! Do you know how hard it is to get abs at that age? :D:D:D She must really work out hard. :wub:

Only a couple more days to go before the fun starts. :)

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Girl is almost 43  !!! Do you know how hard it is to get abs at that age? :D:D:D She must really work out hard.

Because she works in this industry and has to take care of her body and maybe she likes to do sport, she is exercising regularly. If you do that, you can mentained a toned body. But watching those abs is telling me that she does more than maintenance physical exercises. She is dedicated to those exercises/ training. 

I am envious of toned bodies but I admit that I am lazy. I am not fat but I don`t have a toned body either.  I just finished the last pieces of chocolate that I forced myself to finish the next day. :lol:

I am happy that this drama will start. I need to laugh a little watching a kdrama.

On 4/21/2020 at 12:36 PM, Hannahmiriam said:

You haven't watched Gentleman's Dignity?

@Hannahmiriam, one of my favorite ever rom com. I can watch it again and again....  I am glad that KOCOWA recently added it, so that we can re-watch it legally. First time I saw it on DramaFever.

On 4/21/2020 at 2:16 AM, larus said:

Same with Yoo In Young. I was sure I saw her in a drama but no... never saw her on screen.

I think I first saw her in "A Man Called God" with Song Il-Gook.  But my favorite roles for her were in Empress Ki, The Three Musketeers, and Mask.

Thank you much for all the updates.

32 minutes ago, irilight said:

I think I first saw her in "A Man Called God" with Song Il-Gook.  But my favorite roles for her were in Empress Ki, The Three Musketeers, and Mask.

Thank you much for all the updates.

She was in Empress Ki? I saw half of Empress Ki so maybe I saw on screen her after all. :D

9 min highlight video

Archived