[Drama 2020] Good Casting, 굿 캐스팅

larus

April 7 2020

Teaser trailer #1 for SBS drama series “Good Casting”

Good_Casting-BGSI01.jpg

Teaser trailer #1 added for SBS drama series “Good Casting” starring Choi Gang-Hee, Yu In-Young, and Kim Ji-Young. An earlier teaser trailer was released by SBS, which they count as teaser 0. Teaser trailer #1 starts off with Choi Gang-Hee and Kim Ji-Young walking into a dark warehouse with their guns drawn. Caption in the teaser trailer goes (0:24) “Legendary crazy agent returns to the field,” (0:34) “I am not good enough, but I will do my best.” Meanwhile, above and below are still images of Choi Gang-Hee in the drama series as Baek Chan-Mi. Her character is a black agent for the NIS.

“Good Casting” will first air April 27, 2020 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-1-for-sbs-drama-series-good-casting

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Choi Kang Hee, Kim Ji Young, And Yoo In Young Show Off Hilariously Unique Problem Solving Skills In “Good Casting” Teaser

Apr 7, 2020
by S. Cho
fccfe8d42914439697abdbf9d839da38.jpeg?s=

SBS’s upcoming action comedy drama “Good Casting” has unveiled a new teaser!

“Good Casting” tells the story of three beautiful secret agents who go undercover to investigate the truth behind a corrupt corporation. These regular ladies are more suited to use shopping carts as weapons instead of guns and aim to save their families, their citizens, and their country, while simultaneously being comedic gold.

The teaser begins with Baek Chan Mi (played by Choi Kang Hee) and Hwang Mi Soon (played by Kim Ji Young) entering a storage unit, where a deal is scheduled to take place. They slowly enter with their guns aimed, as one comments, “I’m letting you know beforehand. If Michael is in here, I’ll be in charge of him.” However, this mission is hilariously cut short when they have to hide after Kim Ji Young’s phone starts to ring from an incoming call from her daughter.

The two do show off their skills later on, as Baek Chan Mi is seen in a physical fight in the rain. The voiceover states, “Isn’t Baek Chan Mi such a legendary agent?” Later, she’s spotted in prison where she shares, “I am crazy but the one who wants to get beat up is you,” as she covers one inmate’s face with a trash can and skillfully avoids the fist of another.

Baek Chan Mi and Hwang Mi Soon are later joined by Im Ye Eun (played by Yoo In Young), as their team leader Dong Kwan Soo (played by Lee Jong Hyuk) reveals, “I cannot manage Baek Chan Mi.” The trio continue to show off their hilarious problem solving skills, chasing trucks wearing heels and chasing others with broomsticks, while the caption reads, “Although I’m lacking, I will try my best!”

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1392944wpp/watch-choi-kang-hee-kim-ji-young-and-yoo-in-young-show-off-hilariously-unique-problem-solving-skills-in-good-casting-teaser

Stills

optimize

Lee Jong-hyuk played the role of Dong Gwan-soo, the head of the National Security Agency's Industrial Security Team, called 'National Intelligence Service', because he eats, sleeps, and packs at the National Intelligence Service 365 days in 'Good Casting'. During the play, Dong Gwan-su gathered back to perform the biggest undercover operation in the life of an agent of the National Intelligence Service, Baek Chan-mi (Choi Kang-hee), white agent Lim Ye-eun (Yoo In-young), and Hwang Mi-soon (Kim Ji-young) He is the person who will lead them as the head of the self-proclaimed 'Ohapjisol Minor Team'.

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?3900217

“Good Casting” Shares Fun Posters For Lee Sang Yeob, Choi Kang Hee, U-KISS’s Jun, And More

Apr 10, 2020
by J. Lim
021f79356abd4427b61b463273951442.jpeg?s=

SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Good Casting” has shared character posters for its leading cast that show their distinct personalities.

“Good Casting” will be an action comedy that follows women who were pushed into desk jobs at the National Intelligence Service (NIS) only to one day find themselves being promoted to field agents and sent undercover on a mission.

Choi-Kang-Hee.jpeg

The drama has now released character posters for the six leading cast members that reflect the unique and fun characters they will be playing. First up is Choi Kang Hee as Baek Chan Mi, who is extremely skilled at her job but is also quite strange as well, earning her the nickname of “The NIS’s problem child.” She exudes charisma as her tagline reads, “I don’t know about anyone else but you, I will catch you myself.” Alongside her is Lee Sang Yeob as Yoon Seok Ho, the CEO of Ilkwang Hi-Tech who has perfect university credentials, comes from a good family, is handsome and well-mannered. He has a sharp look in his eye as his tagline reads, “I don’t keep people I can’t trust by my side.”

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1393522wpp/good-casting-shares-fun-posters-for-lee-sang-yeob-choi-kang-hee-u-kisss-jun-and-more

image_readtop_2020_377330_15864841454158

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2020/04/377330/

April 10 2020

6 character posters for SBS drama series “Good Casting”

Good_Casting-CPBG01.jpg

6 character posters for SBS drama series “Good Casting” starring Choi Gang-Hee and Lee Sang-Yeob. The character posters above and below are of Choi Gang-Hee as Baek Chan-Mi, Lee Sang-Yeob as Yoon Seok-Ho, Yu In-Young as Im Ye-Eun, Jun as Kang Woo-Won, Kim Ji-Young as Hwang Mi-Soon, and Lee Jong-Hyuk as Dong Gwan-Soo. Captions on the poster state in Korean (Choi Gang-Hee) “I don’t care about anybody else, I will catch you with my own hands,” (Lee Sang-Yeob) “I don’t put a person, who I don’t trust, next to me,” (Yu In-Young) “Don’t worry. I can work well in the field,” (Jun) “Well my identity, I am a universal top star,” (Kim Ji-Young) “If you give me overtime pay, I will catch … catch? or not?,” (Lee Jong-Hyuk) “I think you have a misunderstanding, the private detective is me.”

“Good Casting” will first air April 27, 2020 in South Korea.

I am really waiting for this drama! I think it will be a lot of fun. :)

Choi Kang Hee is super quirky and Lee Sang Yeob has great comedic timing. The rest of the cast is really talented as well! 

@larus Are you planning on watching this drama? :)  

11 hours ago, partyon said:

Are you planning on watching this drama? :)  

Yes. Usually 90% of the dramas I start a thread I watch.

It looks so funny and I need to watch more light dramas right now. I like that it is a  woman centric drama also. :D

Stills

20200415115059_5e96769322725_1.jpg

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202004151147I

Stills from preview

20200414181811558366.jpg

https://www.ajunews.com/view/20200414181747242

Watch: “Good Casting” Cast Shows Off Romantic And Hilarious Chemistry In Quirky Teaser

Apr 15, 2020
by L. Kim
bb900bee8a75403bb8fb02e719635d89.jpeg?s=

SBS has released a second teaser video for the upcoming drama “Good Casting,” starring Lee Sang Yeob, Choi Kang Hee, U-KISS’s Jun, Yoo In Young, and more!

“Good Casting” will be an action comedy that follows women who were pushed into desk jobs at the National Intelligence Service (NIS) only to one day find themselves being promoted to field agents and sent undercover on a mission.

The new teaser begins with Lee Sang Yeob telling Choi Kang Hee, who is employed as his secretary, “Don’t disappear from me,” and Choi Kang Hee replies, “Staying with you is something anyone could have done.” The two become close enough for Lee Sang Yeob to ask her to eat a meal together, but she firmly refuses with an apology.

The truth is, Choi Kang Hee is a member of NIS, and her secret mission is to keep an eye on Lee Sang Yeob. Yoo In Young is also an agent, but she’s a clumsy one who is in charge of watching over Jun, a rising star. Chaos is set to ensue as the two women attempt to do their jobs.

However, Lee Sang Yeob becomes suspicious of Choi Kang Hee and asks her, “Are you really 29 years old?” At the end, Jun barks at Yoo In Young, saying, “Do you know that this luggage is more expensive than your salary?” causing her to pick up the suitcases with utmost care as she struggles to follow him.

The production crew said, “The actors, who are not only good at acting but also have great chemistry, created great scenes every time they came together. Please wait and see what kind of complicated relationship those involved in the operation will display and whether the NIS agents will be able to succeed in solving the case.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1394359wpp/watch-good-casting-cast-shows-off-romantic-and-hilarious-chemistry-in-quirky-teaser

Lee Sang Yeob Transforms Into A Student Smitten With Choi Kang Hee In “Good Casting”

Apr 16, 2020
by C. Hong
e6ddc37694034f2abb505f180cbb4e2e.jpeg?s=

SBS recently released new stills of Lee Sang Yeob and Choi Kang Hee in their upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Good Casting.”

“Good Casting” is an action comedy about a group of women who were pushed into desk jobs at the National Intelligence Service (NIS) until one day they are promoted to field agents and sent undercover on a mission.

Choi Kang Hee plays Baek Chan Mi, a legendary black ops agent who gets into trouble because of her candid personality, while Lee Sang Yeob plays Yoon Seok Ho, the CEO of Ilkwang Hitech. Although he has wealth, good looks, and academic prestige, he can’t get over being dumped by his first love.

The new stills for “Good Casting” show that Choi Kang Hee and Lee Sang Yeob’s characters have a shared past. Before Baek Chan Mi went undercover as Yoon Seok Ho’s secretary, she used to be his tutor. In the new stills, Choi Kang Hee plays Baek Chan Mi as a college freshman, being chased by an amorous Yoon Seok Ho, who is a high school senior. He tries to give her flowers, but his romantic overtures are firmly rebuffed.

lee-sang-yeob-choi-kang-hee-good-casting

This scene was filmed last October in Bucheon, Gyeonggi Province. When the two actors saw each other in their retro costumes, they laughed and complimented each other by saying, “You’re pretty” and “You look cute.” As soon as the cameras turned on, they were professional and focused on their work, but when the cameras turned off, Choi Kang Hee apologized repeatedly to Lee Sang Yeob for hitting him with the flowers while he laughed it off.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1394529wpp/lee-sang-yeob-transforms-into-a-high-school-student-smitten-with-choi-kang-hee-in-good-casting

On 4/6/2020 at 3:59 AM, larus said:

Yoo In Young stills

I love her. I so look forward to seeing her again in a Drama.

On 4/7/2020 at 9:57 PM, larus said:

Lee Jong-hyuk played the role of Dong Gwan-soo, the head of the National Security Agency's Industrial Security Team, called 'National Intelligence Service', because he eats, sleeps, and packs at the National Intelligence Service 365 days in 'Good Casting'.

I like him. He was in one of the first Kdrama I have seen - "All About Marriage."
I always look forward to seeing him in a new Drama.

@triplem, @Lawyerh, thank you both for the tags.  This is not my regular genre, but I love many of the cast members, so I will give it a try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Sang-Yeob invites us to watch this Drama. He is so funny.

20 hours ago, irilight said:

I like him. He was in one of the first Kdrama I have seen - "All About Marriage."
I always look forward to seeing him in a new Drama.

I was asking myself where I saw Lee Jong-Hyuk other than Spring Turns to Spring (SBS 2019) because I find him very familiar. That was the feeling even when I watched the SBS drama, last year. But except for Slave Hunters, I did not watch any other drama from his filmography. Same with Yoo In Young. I was sure I saw her in a drama but no... never saw her on screen. I knew her just from articles. :lol:

7 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

Why am I getting reminded of Charlie's Angels but this is the ahjumma version!!

because that`s what it is. Charlie`s Angels, Korean version, adjumma style.:lol:

Allure pictorial for Choi Gang Hee and Lee Sang Yeob

1Z1K6WV5FP_1.jpg

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1Z1K6WV5FP

Kim Bo-yoon, SBS 'Good Casting' appearance ... Kim Ji-young`s high school girl daughter in the drama

e237cc1a-e12a-4e9e-a373-b6a98ed5f135.jpg

https://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_202004211803017849

Teaser

Archived