[Drama 2020] Good Casting, 굿 캐스팅

larus

Lol can anyone swing a fire extinguisher like that? I can't. And I have to pass my safety training each year. Its not that light honey. Look at the still where she holds it vertically.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it is a photoshop but I don`t mind if Chan Mi will hit her boss with the fire extinguisher.

8e27d1d6d99a65cacc041d503ba5f53bc861de2f

Lee Sang Yeob And Choi Kang Hee Enjoy A Secret Date In “Good Casting”

May 25, 2020
by S. P
2516342123d849799e9d496c4de31944.jpeg?s=

SBS’s action comedy drama “Good Casting” has released new stills from the upcoming episode!

“Good Casting” tells the story of three talented female agents at the National Intelligence Service who were forced to become pencil-pushers until one day, they get the chance to go out into the field again on an undercover mission. Choi Kang Hee plays Baek Chan Mi, who may not have the best personality but is a brilliant agent. Lee Sang Yeob stars as Ilkwang Hitech CEO Yoon Seok Ho, who tries to uncover the secret of his father’s sudden death.

The new stills show Baek Chan Mi and Yoon Seok Ho enjoying a walk in the park. Yoon Seok Ho carries a small doll, and holds it up next to Baek Chan Mi’s face as if he is comparing her to the doll. Baek Chan Mi faintly smiles in return while Yoon Seok Ho observes her with a meaningful smile.

more

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1402525wpp/lee-sang-yeob-and-choi-kang-hee-enjoy-a-secret-date-in-good-casting

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I am finally caught up Is the NIS boss is Michael himself or represents an organisation where Michael is like a code name? I was also quite happy to see more screen time for Sang Yeob...but I am confused now...how is he related to the chairman of the conglomerate? 

He is not Michael everybody is looking for but he is probably his boss. No wonder Seo Kook-Hwan did not let Chan Mi to shoot the person who killed Min Seok. It is ridiculous how he accuses Chan Mi that she betrayed NIS. Maybe I did not pay attention enough but how exactly they accuse her for?

Yoon Seok-Ho is the son of the former CEO, who died. Of course, his death is related with Micheal case.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Actually eps 8 was quite funny...I laughed my head off at the artist called " Tonkatsu" . I really was gonna virtual slap WW because he really was insufferable and I was wondering how they are going to set the love line ..

It was funny to see Dong Casso, the "famous art  critique" but why they made so much effort to flatter Woo-Won`s ego? Yeah, he remembered something. So what? I am still amazed and amused how Woo Won thought that he drew a masterpiece. :lol:

I like that Lee Sang Yeob sang this song as an OST. It is a cute song and I can listen to the whole melody now. He has a nice voice.

More screen time for him and less for Michael and his team.

“Dinner Mate” Premiere Sees Promising Ratings, “Sweet Munchies” Sets Off To Quiet Start

May 26, 2020
by R. Jun

SBS’s “Good Casting” recorded a 0.3 point decrease in viewership with 6.8 and 8.5 percent, but held on to its No. 1 spot amongst Monday-Tuesday dramas.

Actor Lee Jun-young revealed his impression of the exposed scene in the drama 'Good Casting'.
optimize

On June 26, SBS radio 'Kim Young-cheol's Power FM' appeared as a guest in the SBS drama 'Goodcasting' as an actor Kang Woo-won.

On this day's broadcast, Lee Jun-young revealed the story behind the sudden exposure of 'Good Casting'.

"I was surprised to see the scene and said, 'It's a surprise,'" said Lee Jun-young. "It was more real and shy than I thought."

He said, "When I was filming, I was wearing shorts and I was so surprised that I didn't wear anything on the air."
"Originally, only the upper body was exposed," Lee Jun-young said. "The director made a suggestion and made a body in a waiting time to shoot all the exposure scenes."

So in episode 9 we finally see Kang Woo Won fall in love with Ye Eun.

And he fell for her hard...:glasses:

It's so funny that Ye Eun is totally oblivious to the fact, though. She's so pure, bless her heart. :joy:

I was surprised to see that the NIS chief actually works for Seok Ho's ex...

And Mr. Byun is definitely now a person of interest. He knows how to shoot very accurately and well, and he's doing some kind of cleaning up judging from his bloody hands in the previous episodes. Him snooping around in ep 9 sealed it for me. I think Seok Ho being a bad guy will end up being a red herring, even though I secretly hope not. It would be so much more fun if he turned out to be bad... :joy:

“Good Casting” Breaks Downward Trend With Ratings Increase, “Dinner Mate” And “Sweet Munchies” See Decreases On Day 2

May 27, 2020
by R. Jun
26eda31afb9344bf8acb226460983249.jpeg?s=

SBS’s “Good Casting” has seen its first increase in viewership after five consecutive episodes of falling ratings.

According to Nielsen Korea, the May 26 broadcast of the drama recorded nationwide averages of 7.1 and 8.7 percent, for a 0.2 point increase from Monday.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1402890wpp/good-casting-breaks-downward-trend-with-ratings-increase-dinner-mate-and-sweet-munchies-see-decreases-on-day-2

This is the second drama with The King that I watched from raw to sub.
Every episode is always interesting, every character that appears on screen makes me like it, but perhaps but perhaps my favorite is the set of 4 spies and the duo Yoon Seok Ho - Mr.Byun. 

KWW is so childish, hoping he will grow up after the death of his manager.

15 hours ago, partyon said:

I think Seok Ho being a bad guy will end up being a red herring, even though I secretly hope not.

I did not think for a second that he is a bad guy. he is so sweet and I want him to remain like this.

I am so glad that the show did not make Chan Mi dumb to doubt all of the sudden, without any evidence, that Seok Ho must be Michael. She is sure that Director Seo is corrupt/ works for the bad guys. Good for her. I am also glad that Mi Soon took the ledger from Myeong Gye-Cheol. 

I liked how Seok Ho saved his secretary. He sure has a soft spot for Chan-Mi. :P

The epilogue was hilarious. Two guys came to therapy for their injury cause by Chan Mi. There are more.....:D

9 hours ago, larus said:

I liked how Seok Ho saved his secretary. He sure has a soft spot for Chan-Mi. :P

I'm pretty sure Seok Ho knows that his secretary is Baek Chan Mi. And there are clues in ep 10 that he might know she works for the NIS too... ;)

13 hours ago, partyon said:

I'm pretty sure Seok Ho knows that his secretary is Baek Chan Mi. And there are clues in ep 10 that he might know she works for the NIS too..

I am not sure he knows that she is working for NIS but I hope he knows. I am curious why she signed the agrement to not contact Seok Ho. His father put her to sign it? WHY?

Good Casting: Episode 9

by Sunny

GoodCasting09-00038.jpg

Two-thirds of our spy trio have found themselves in a bind but resolving one issue only seems to lead to more. Our many bad guys continue to do bad things and as our team fights to regain lost footing, an offer of help appears from an unlikely source.

EPISODE 9 RECAP

GoodCasting09-00007.jpg

Returning with an umbrella, Seok-ho tries calling Chan-mi. Unfortunately, she’s lost her fight with the mystery agent and he plunges a syringe into her neck. Seok-ho continues to call, wandering around in search of his secretary, and leaps out of the way just in time for a silver car to speed past.

Meanwhile, Ye-eun walks home from Woo-won’s and stops when a car pulls up next to her. The driver throws a phone on the ground and speeds away. Flipping open the phone, Ye-eun declines a call from a restricted number. Texts immediately flood in, warning her to answer if she wants to see her daughter again. She answers and drops her bags when her daughter’s voice comes through the line.

Chan-mi wakes up in the backseat of the silver car, having stabbed herself with an antidote hidden in one of her rings at the same time the agent injected her with the syringe. The agent’s report to Kook-hwan is cut short by Chan-mi leaping up in the backseat and strangling him with her scarf. The car swerves and despite his struggles, the agent passes out. Chan-mi barely manages to grab the wheel and skid to a stop before the car spins over the side of the bridge.

more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/05/good-casting-episode-9/

Watch: “Good Casting” Actors Are Clumsy But Cheerful On The Drama Set

May 30, 2020
by L. Kim
d0e8a1f07659459b845f036671dc9e66.jpeg?s=

SBS’s “Good Casting” has released a new behind-the-scenes look at the drama!

The video starts off with Choi Kang Hee and Heo Jae Ho filming a scene in the secretary office. Choi Kang Hee gets up to exit the room when things suddenly become awkward by an unplanned pause. The director asks what happened, and Choi Kang Hee admits her shoe fell off. Everyone laughs, and the atmosphere is at ease again.

Choi Kang Hee takes another shot at the scene, but this time, she bumps into the door on her way out. Heo Jae Ho can’t hold back his laughter, and they try the scene again. However, Choi Kang Hee’s name tag gets in the way, and she softly apologizes for her clumsiness.

Next, Kim Ji Young and Lee Jong Hyuk are preparing to film together when Lee Sang Yeob appears out of the blue. Kim Ji Young can’t hide her delight at his surprise visit, and Lee Jong Hyuk jokes, “Oh, isn’t that a celebrity?” Lee Sang Yeob pretends he doesn’t know they’re filming, and Kim Ji Young praises how handsome he is.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1403535wpp/watch-good-casting-actors-are-clumsy-but-cheerful-on-the-drama-set

Good Casting: Episode 10

by Sunny

GoodCasting10-00042.jpg

No great spy mission is complete without a heist, but our ladies have their work cut out for them after their official mission is terminated. The stakes are high as they put their careers and lives on the line to catch the mysterious Michael.

EPISODE 10 RECAP

GoodCasting10-00010.jpg

When Mi-soon sneaks out to meet Chan-mi, her husband rushes out behind her. She dips into the van before he makes it outside and he looks around, bewildered. Mi-soon and Ye-eun are reluctant to risk their jobs by defying orders and working with Chief Tak. Desperate to catch Michael, Chan-mi earnestly pleads for help, pointing out her job means everything to her, too. Before she can answer, Mi-soon sees her husband trying to peer inside the van and the women duck.

He can’t see anything through the side window and tries the rear. Sighing, Mi-soon asks for Chan-mi’s plan. Her husband isn’t having any luck at the rear window either when the van suddenly speeds away, dropping him to the ground. Mi-soon appears next to him, asking what he’s doing. Her husband stutters he’d woken up to find her missing, demanding what she’s doing? Mi-soon holds up the trash she’d asked her husband to throw out weeks ago.

Unable to stand the smell, she’d taken it out. Mi-soon loudly laments having a husband that holds trash more dearly than her and walks off in a huff, leaving her husband confused. Finding a secret file on the lady spies in Kook-hwan’s desk, Gwan-soo is shocked by a note on Ye-eun’s, establishing her relationship with Min-seok. Meanwhile, Ye-eun is dropped off and uses the burner phone to report Chan-mi’s plan to the person threatening her and her child.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/05/good-casting-episode-10/

Choi Kang Hee Fights For Her Life Against Ax-Wielding Lee Sang Hoon In “Good Casting”

May 31, 2020
by E. Cha
8642ac2549244a12901a6389d8f85bda.jpeg?s=

Get ready for a thrilling face-off on the next episode of “Good Casting”!

On May 30, the SBS drama unveiled a sneak peek of its action-packed upcoming episode. In the newly released stills, undercover agent Baek Chan Mi (played by Choi Kang Hee) and Tak Sang Gi (played by Lee Sang Hoon) get into a violent life-or-death fight on a yacht.

Initially, the nimble Baek Chan Mi succeeds in overpowering Tak Sang Gi, twisting his wrist and seemingly gaining the upper hand in the fight. However, the tables soon turn, and in the next set of photos, Choi Kang Hee runs for her life down the dock as an ax-wielding Tak Sang Gi chases after her.

Notably, Choi Kang Hee filmed the entire action scene without a stunt double, throwing herself into her acting and impressing everyone on set with her energy and stamina.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1403659wpp/choi-kang-hee-fights-for-her-life-against-ax-wielding-lee-sang-hoon-in-good-casting

'Good casting' Choi Kang-hee and Heo Jae-ho find out each other's 'real identity' with 'Mr. Sunshine Parody'.

2020060102722_0.jpg

In this regard, in the 11th episode of 'Good Casting' broadcast on June 1 (today), Choi Kang-hee parodys 'Mr. Sean Shine' with secretary Duo Heo Jae-ho, creating tension and laughter at the same time. Scene of Baek Chan-mi (Choi Kang-hee) sneaked into the office of Myeonggye-cheol (Woohyun) and faced her in the office the next day after a dark duel with Byun Woo-seok (Huh Jae-ho), who covered her face. While looking at each other's faces, Baek Chan-mi and Byun Woo-suk raise their hands at the same time, without anyone looking first, and keep their eyes on the other's nose and mouth.

In the drama 'Mr. Sunshine',  Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-ri, covering their hands under their mouths, and looking at each other's eyes to create a face full of unspoken conviction that those who have identified their identity are "find".

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/06/01/2020060102729.html

Ep 12 is so excellent, a warm episode, it made me cry. :heart:  It is rare for the film to capture my tears, even though I am very touched and feel the character's mood, perhaps because I'm not a young person.

Archived