Is It True Jet Li Is A Hmong?

Guest matango88

Guest matango88

I don't believe so. Where'd you get that from?

AsiaFinest discussion forum

in the Hmong chat a while back, could just be a rumor?

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

nope he isn't hmong he is 100% Taiwanese ... =P

wow..really i hear that he was hmong/chinese, chinese, taiwan/hmong, taiwan chinese....he sure have alot of mix..then...ahaha...jk.

Guest matango88

wow..really i hear that he was hmong/chinese, chinese, taiwan/hmong, taiwan chinese....he sure have alot of mix..then...ahaha...jk.

I dont believe he is a Hmong

I think people just make this up because they want a claim to fame, since theyre are not many famous Hmong that are well known

he's neither hmong or taiwanese. he's 100% chinese, from mainland. beijing to be exact.

source:

www.jetli.com <--his official website

Guest pillowbox

^ yes. sometimes i get tired of people claiming people from taiwan just because taiwanese celebs are more well-know or whatever. but no jet li is not hmong or taiwanese.

Guest Special Ed

That was just some stupid rumor made by some Hmong person desperate for attention. There is no proof of it nor official acknowledge from Jet Li. Same thing with the Bruce Lee rumor. What a disgrace ... <_< I know Hmong are like unknown but damn ppl these days man ... you want us to be famous then stop dropping out of skool and gangbanging with those HP a$$holes.

No offense.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sglolligirldd

he's neither hmong or taiwanese. he's 100% chinese, from mainland. beijing to be exact.

source:

www.jetli.com <--his official website

:) YES! he's NOT taiwanese...listen to his accent -_-

Guest bluecarrot

he isn't..i watched a documentary of him when he was 19-- he was on the great wall of china reciting chinese poetry---...and i went to his site..

he isn't hmong..

Archived