Episodes: 30

Director: 

Broadcast Period: 6/11/2019

Cast:

He Hua

Wang Rui Chang

Wei Zhe Ming

Synopsis:

A mysterious young woman with shifting identities and a playful but kind man fall into a sweet and healing romance. 
(Source: Chinese Drama.com)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Fall In Love 当她恋爱时 Raw Episodes

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• 3 weeks later...

First 4 episodes are english-subbed in youtube. The subs seems to be auto-translated but it is still understandable. The chinese subs are not hard-subbed to the video so you could probably get away with the following episodes with the auto-translate feature.

I'm currently at the 4th episode and I'm liking the series so far. (Still waiting for Gank Your Heart, Go Go Squid). :)

Playlist link:

On 7/6/2019 at 2:01 PM, nasaan ka Alex? said:

First 4 episodes are english-subbed in youtube. The subs seems to be auto-translated but it is still understandable. The chinese subs are not hard-subbed to the video so you could probably get away with the following episodes with the auto-translate feature.

I'm currently at the 4th episode and I'm liking the series so far. (Still waiting for Gank Your Heart, Go Go Squid). :)

Thanks for the heads up.  I will give this a try :)

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Fall In Love 当她恋爱时
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a huge fan of Eternal Love 1&2, where the main character Wang Rui Chang played the First Prince/Crown Prince and met with a tragic ending. I can never get over that. I'm going to just pretend that he is reborn and found his true love here in the modern world. This story is so funny and sweet. Worth watching despite the not so accurate English sub. If you're a sucker for happy endings, you MUST watch this.

• 3 months later...

This is really good!!!  I say it with lots of exclamation marks, because I'm surprised. I was prepared for your bog standard fare with wooden actors, whiny and childish female lead, tsundere lead and dragging filler plot, but this is different!  (I came to this from having watched 'I Hear You', which I persisted with watching for reasons I now cannot fathom. It's not the worst, but the acting and plot leave much to be desired, and at the end you are left with that low feeling you get after some dramas - of having wasted 30 hours of your life that you could have spent on something better.  Note to self- must get better at dumping programmes!)

I really liked Wang Rui Chang in The Eternal Love, so gave this a shot, and the story and actors are so much fun!  Wang Rui Chang's character is really funny - he is a playboy heir who, although is actually polite and kind, loves himself too much. There's a part (I think in episode 5) when a lamp almost drops on his table at dinner where he yells at the wait staff 'there are 4 really good looking people at this table!  If anything were to happen to our faces the average level of attractiveness in the world would plummet.  Do you want that on your conscience???!!'  It takes a while for his acting to settle, but he is really likeable after a few episodes.  He's playful, funny, his flirting with the female lead is very natural, and he has a good swagger!  

Also his character is surprisingly not the only lead worth your time - the other male leads are all really strong in this.  They're interesting, and it also helps that they're all ridiculously good looking, haha.    

The lead actress is excellent.  She reminds a lot of people (on the Youtube comments) of Anastacia Steele in looks and voice.  But as for her character, think Anastacia Steele but incredibly competent and confident.  She's an intellectual and physical match for all of the male leads in this programme.  She's actually the mystery of the programme - there is a trauma in her background, but that's not the complex mystery about her, thank god - and you only get the find out after a couple of episodes. 

I'm watching the programme in Chinese because I can understand it, but I gather the auto translate subs are really crap.  Maybe look elsewhere or request Viki get the license because it's soooo good! 

Archived