Episodes: 30

Director: 

Broadcast Period: 6/11/2019

Cast:

He Hua

Wang Rui Chang

Wei Zhe Ming

Synopsis:

A mysterious young woman with shifting identities and a playful but kind man fall into a sweet and healing romance. 
(Source: Chinese Drama.com)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Fall In Love 当她恋爱时 Raw Episodes

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• Like 3

First 4 episodes are english-subbed in youtube. The subs seems to be auto-translated but it is still understandable. The chinese subs are not hard-subbed to the video so you could probably get away with the following episodes with the auto-translate feature.

I'm currently at the 4th episode and I'm liking the series so far. (Still waiting for Gank Your Heart, Go Go Squid). :)

Playlist link:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/6/2019 at 2:01 PM, nasaan ka Alex? said:

First 4 episodes are english-subbed in youtube. The subs seems to be auto-translated but it is still understandable. The chinese subs are not hard-subbed to the video so you could probably get away with the following episodes with the auto-translate feature.

I'm currently at the 4th episode and I'm liking the series so far. (Still waiting for Gank Your Heart, Go Go Squid). :)

Thanks for the heads up.  I will give this a try :)

I had to laugh @ Ep1, 26:00 when he saved her in such a selfless and dramatic way and she just walks away like that lol 

ATC9jNz.png

his face afterwards :/

f4tlCdB.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I tried to watch but the auto translate captions were just too difficult to follow for me so dropped this for now.

• Like 1

I'm a huge fan of Eternal Love 1&2, where the main character Wang Rui Chang played the First Prince/Crown Prince and met with a tragic ending. I can never get over that. I'm going to just pretend that he is reborn and found his true love here in the modern world. This story is so funny and sweet. Worth watching despite the not so accurate English sub. If you're a sucker for happy endings, you MUST watch this.