Quantcast

OTP Bingo 2019

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

last year, we had a blast playing the dramaland version of Bingo which we call OTP Bingo. join us again -- participants as well as winners will get points -- it is all fun and great laughs.  

thank you for joining us and having some laughs -- @triplem @mouse007 @vangsweetie637   @2handsintertwined @sohib @itsMYday   @Yongzura @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali   Hope everyone had fun ev

Me after day one     

15 hours ago, Lmangla said:

thank you for joining us and having some laughs :D-- @triplem @mouse007 @vangsweetie637   @2handsintertwined @sohib @itsMYday   @Yongzura @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali  

Hope everyone had fun even if they didn't hold a winning bingo ticket.

here's the calling ticket that was used: were you able to figure out the tropes?

till the next event, see you then.

re: @sushilicious

Thank you @Lmangla and @sushilicious for the event.  Only one near missed but it is fine.  :)

Ok, see you around everyone till next time.  Bye!

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

thank you for joining us and having some laughs :D-- @triplem @mouse007 @vangsweetie637   @2handsintertwined @sohib @itsMYday   @Yongzura @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali  

Hope everyone had fun even if they didn't hold a winning bingo ticket.

here's the calling ticket that was used: were you able to figure out the tropes?

till the next event, see you then.

re: @sushilicious

Thank you! I did not get BINGO. But I will get BINGO next time! I can't wait for the next event! This was so much fun!

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

I love bingo very much, it is one of my favorite games of chance, which can be found here. Although I haven't really played with real people in a long time. I constantly spend time online ...:mellow: