Quantcast
Lmangla

OTP Bingo 2019

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

here's your ticket @Yongzura

what was the easiest to figure out? what was hard? what was amusing? lets chat and laugh. :D

re: @sushilicious

Thank you for the ticket.  Got two out of four but on different rows  :blush:  Haven't seen the list for quite some times so I did go through it again to get them correctly.  So will the story of JM be continuously or will we get a new one? I love JM's attitude of wanting to be independent.

3 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I’m curious. Is Jun Mi’s oppa her brother or her romantic partner? I think oppa can be used for older brother and someone you like right?! 

I believe she's being compared to her brother by her mother.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

19 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Here begins DAY 1 of OTP BINGO!

Here is the story!

Hide contents

A man named Ji Hyun rides his bike down the slippery road as a group of gangster chased after him. He slips and falls off the bike. Time seems to slow down as Ji hyun floats in mid air, he sees Jun Mi, at this moment, Ji Hyun tells himself, once he gets out of this, he wants to change for this girl. This girl is like a 100 billion dollar bill. 

@Lmangla

Lol didnt picked up no 5:

5 - Bad boy turn good cos of the girl. 

Cos I don't feel JH is a bad guy? Hes being chased by gangster, but nothing implied that he's doing anything bad yet? 

And that 100 billion dollar...$$$$ lol... I'm distracted. 

No.100... yeah something about the mother lol... i picked other mother story just anyhow...no.32 :joy:

Having said so many...... my number is just not OUT..... LOL..... NEXT! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

5 - Bad boy turn good cos of the girl. 

Cos I don't feel JH is a bad guy? Hes being chased by gangster, but nothing implied that he's doing anything bad yet? 

I think because he thought to himself that he wants to change for this girl. Change means bad to good, right? Can't be good to bad? :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think because he thought to himself that he wants to change for this girl. Change means bad to good, right? Can't be good to bad? :sweat_smile:

Maybe he want a make over? To become handsome muahahahha....also a change isn't it? Then its my number #7 :joy::joy::joy:

>>lawyer skill out, turn black become white, white become black LOL....

• LOL 3

Makings. FYI

”You an ever in me.” I removed the letters:

C - N - W 

you can guess what the sentence is supposed to be lol.

• LOL 3

Posted (edited)

My number... lol.... I think....

Story 1

Spoiler

#58 -Someone will get water toss in their faces

#82 ways to get oppas: be a secretary and work in his office. 

Not my no : 3, 6, 66

Story 2

Spoiler

7 # Make Over 

Not my no :

18, 28, 30, 43

So, let say my number out. But I didn't guess it then I can't cross it as Bingo? 

Edited by Lawyerh
Add all my guess
  • LOL 3

Just so everyone understand.

Each story only have 5 tropes. If one of your story contains six, you might one to look at it again :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omo! I love Bingo! But call me slow, I don’t quite understand the rules? :sweatingbullets:

Hi chingu!! Long time no see!! 

Come join us. Request a card from EO and check first page (list of tropes) to guess whether your number is called out or not in the story. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Got (possibility) a letter from each numbers row from each story. 2 more letters from the last 2 stories and will call it (blank blank blank)

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omo! I love Bingo! But call me slow, I don’t quite understand the rules? :sweatingbullets:

@ktcjdrama has already explained the rules well. basically it is a twist on classic bingo. instead of just calling out the numbers, we announce it in the form of a story which has certain tropes from dramaland. the tropes are in the list (see page 1 / recommended post #1). the numbers will also be revealed here after a bit. so you can always double check but in the meanwhile, have fun chatting and laughing with everyone here. :)

@vangsweetie637 ~ in case you would like to join, here's a ticket.

Spoiler

2787-A215-D093-4-D9-E-B204-4-C9-FDB03-DB

so if anyone is lurking and wondering, do join us! it is not too late to join the fun. :)

re: @sushilicious

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious me and ameera need more exciting psychotic story with a lot of personality change and disguise....LOL :joy:

LOL.. I share your taste for makjang my friend. those personality change and disguise are so much fun! hahahaha...  but our sushi girl likes priests, ghosts and some fella who wants to remove tattoo? am surprised that a ghost or priest hasn't popped up in her story! :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

LOL.. I share your taste for makjang my friend. those personality change and disguise are so much fun! hahahaha...  but our sushi girl likes priests, ghosts and some fella who wants to remove tattoo? am surprised that a ghost or priest hasn't popped up in her story! :tounge_wink:

Note that my other personalities got tied to a tree.so I’m sane lol. For now.

• LOL 4