[Drama 2019] Everyone’s Lies/The Lies Within, 모두의 거짓말

larus

6 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

Already at ep9 I don't think that the writers are going to introduce a new character at this point.

there’s that delivery man (of the eye) that nobody’s been able to identify yet?  Or has he already appeared and we just couldn’t tell who he was because of the helmet?  So going on this theory that the delivery man is someone already “revealed” but we just didn’t pay much attention to.  So far from that list 2 guys fit that profile

this one who seems to be Chairman’s sounding board, PA?  He seems to know a lot about the backgrounds of YM and IDG?

B6-B4-C20-D-2-BC2-43-FC-8551-D7690-FD923

and this guy- YM’s PA

CD0-D1-D73-CA63-4-C07-84-FD-277-B4578-AF

the delivery man again...
image.png.c878b69500b412a8f9e890fa339174

EDIT - good guess on Stockholm Syndrome @bebebisous33 :).  When that book popped up I was like whoa...

@bedifferent yes it’s horrible not knowing.  No closure.  On the one hand you want desperately to find them alive but on the other, the waiting is eating at you as each day passes with no news so you think maybe it’s better if they were dead and you could forget and move on.  The second option would send you on a guilt trip and you start hoping again.  It’s a roller coaster of emotions.  And with every body that is found you’re torn between wishing it were her and at the same time wishing it were not.  I am glad TaeSik and SHui connect on that level.  They have an understanding.

@imgreatgal the list has dates on them...dating back quite far...1974?  1954?  Some of these are quite old?  They look more like birth dates?  Which would mean people of all ages?  And a mix of male and female.  It does sound more like they are getting sick...young and old. Cancer clusters like what @AC95 suggested?  Maybe JQ just hasn’t been doing the right thing with getting rid of chemical wastes.  It’s leaching into the environment...soil, water.  To build a plant over the polluting site could potentially “bury” all the evidence?  

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nrllee I was thinking that JYM's secretary looked like the delivery man. In my opinion, the mastermind must be someone very close to JYM and IDG because he has access to their whereabouts. But I was too lazy to make a screenshot... my last post was already so long.

By the way, I have the impression that the health and environment issue caused by JQ are only the peak of the iceberg. In my opinion, JQ and his chairman have more dirt than this... Like I wrote before, the person behind the amputations must abhor hatred towards JQ and the chairman and he was unaware that JSH was an orphan adopted by the chairman. That's why the first mutilation was so cruel and brutal... 

Me too @bebebisous33.  YM’s Secretary looks more like the delivery man. And that delivery was what got YM out of custody (and temporarily took the heat off him) because he was being interrogated when the delivery of the eye happened.

After Ep 9, YM is looking more suspicious to me again :lol:.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

To sum up, JSH and the others wanted to reveal a scandal concerning an environmental and health issue caused by JQ.

I think that the list of names with the addresses  ( and possibly birthdates ) that Seo Hui saw may match all the dots that Sang Hun had on his map . 

The title of the book fits YM more than SH . SH had his moral compass intact right to the end. YM even though he knew all the bad things that were happening, was willing to overlook it. He was willing to let go of Choi whom I am assuming was in a relationship with him.

But at times I find it hard to read YM . I found his expression rather strange when the greedy Assemblyman said the body parts are likely IDG’s doing ... Does it not feel like he knows something more ? Sometimes I still hv this crazy feeling that YM is  the one torturing Sang Hun. 

Again, I would like to note that Jeong Sang-hun looked to be of sound mind. There was nothing that I could see that warranted hospitalization in a mental facility. I'm sure it's one of those lies that the big people tell to keep their secrets under wraps. In a world that turned upside only a man who has moral qualms is seen to be insane. S-hun wanted to do the right thing for the longest time but he was hampered by those who were supposedly the nearest and dearest to him. Every time he misbehaved, when he did not conform to the commands of Daddy Dearest, I imagine that they shoved him into the psychiatric facility.

I still think that there's a counter-conspiracy at work. There almost has to be in order for the Krakken that is JQ to be taken down. A group of like-minded people who have gathered together to penetrate the JQ edifice and even to take it down. I doubt that S-hun is in charge of something like this. He's apparently not ruthless or calculating enough. He was under surveillance and had no notion of it.  I wonder what secret from the past was the lawyer in the car referring to. Of course there's a secret from the past. I imagine murder must be involved. The cryptic comment as to who should take the fall sounded ominous. Was the lawyer referring to the two younger men and the chairman? Or some other contemporaries of the chairman?

The commitment that TS has for this case  is driven by his own loss and being family of a victim of crime. In a real enough way, those who treat policing as their occupation... a job to clock into and clock out of... make poor police officers. They are easily swayed by the promise of filthy lucre or an easy climb up the ladder of success. Policing can't be a career... it has to be a calling... a vocation. This is why TS is thorough and observant because he understands that people's lives are on the line... that there are people waiting at home for those have fallen prey to perpetrators. The families need answers and closure. He knows that first hand. Even when the facts are inconvenient, it is up to genuine investigators to get to the bottom of things.

My hypothesis is that there are people (still largely unknown to us) who are opposed to JQ for a whole range of personal reasons. They've banded together to exact revenge and to rattle the cage to force the hand of the chairman and his minions. These people are keeping S-hun hostage... apparently he's still alive... to send a message. Whether IDG is one of them... I can't say due to a lack of information.

YDY seems to be on the take or he's being blackmailed. Or both. Did something happen 15 years ago that caused him to be on this particular trajectory of covering up after the rich and the powerful? If he did it was the start of a journey of no return.

Yeong-min conveniently mixes truth with lies and leaves inconvenient facts out. It must have been devastating for S-hun to discover that his good friend was so morally compromised to the point of abandoning his nearest and dearest for self-interested expediency. He is backing the JQ horse for now until it is convenient not to. He is a man of many masks. It's difficult to know who the real YM is as navigates his roles and juggles the people in his life.

47 minutes ago, triplem said:

But at times I find it hard to read YM . I found his expression rather strange when the greedy Assemblyman said the body parts are likely IDG’s doing ... Does it not feel like he knows something more ? Sometimes I still hv this crazy feeling that YM is  the one torturing Sang Hun. 

His expression also changed when the history of JQ was being announced. 

I also notice the list is made up of people of all ages. 

Delivery man... Is he the same guy as IDG minion who was keeping watch on KSH’s computer? 

So why did IDG not finish off KSH?

29 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Funnily , I think IDG wants to protect KSH . Assuming of course it was him who caused the accident. That was just to warn her from digging further . 

@triplem There is a reason why JSH kept his moral compass all this time, unlike JYM. First, JSH had a normal childhood until he lost both his parents in an accident. So they gave him a moral compass, whereas JYM had no parent, until he met the chairman who impressed him with his money and fake warmth. He only witnessed how money and power was connected to identity and recognition.

Then JSH never gave up his own identity, hence the moment he could get away, he did and left for Germany with his wife. So he knew how toxic the chairman was to his mental well-being. Yet he seemed to have forgotten it, when he came back and accepted the chairman's request. Furthermore he was misled by JYM's smile and gentle demeanor. JSH thought that JYM had not changed, whereas JYM got brainwashed by the chairman.

What also caught my attention is the discovery of  the body of JTS's sister. Suddenly someone confessed the crime after so many years. It looks like JTS was adamant to find the body and culprit and the moment the culprit confessed, JTS chose to return to Songju. IT was as if he had no longer reason for being a cop... Don't you find the timing weird?

I agree with @40somethingahjumma that there is conspiracy against JQ and the chairman and these people must have infiltrated the company. To me, cutting the members of JSH was definitely a signal against the chairman. 

7 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

What also caught my attention is the discovery of  the body of JTS's sister. Suddenly someone confessed the crime after so many years. It looks like JTS was adamant to find the body and culprit and the moment the culprit confessed, JTS chose to return to Songju. IT was as if he had no longer reason for being a cop... Don't you find the timing weird?

Wasn't that in the past ? The discovery of the body was a flashback right ? They showed that scene before . I did not realise it was at the time he wanted to be transferred . 

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

Wasn't that in the past ? The discovery of the body was a flashback right ? They showed that scene before . I did not realise it was at the time he wanted to be transferred . 

yes, the scene where they discovered his sister's body is a flashback. After he found the remains that he submit the transfer to be close to his mother. 

MAJOR SPOILER FOR TONIGHT 

Gosh  ...I just saw the last 20 mins of the live stream. I'm in shock and so sad.

Am trying to piece together what I can find online and it seems after Seo Hui got out of the hospital , she and Tae Sik go see this guy whose son has passed away. SH sees a picture of the kid with SHun.  This was the one we saw in the preview . Not shown in the YT cut but I found online that SHun had taken special interest in  the kid and was devastated when the kid died .  Pay attention to this guy...later on SH calls him to ask him some stuff when she realised it was a JQ pillow and the guy is a veterinarian. :ph34r: (maybe this guy is the one cutting up SH)

Spoiler

Then later we had a scene of Ho Gyu being able to restore the list (on Seo Hui's pc)  through his hacking skills but IDG's guy detected and intercepted. HG quickly realised the Seo Hui's pc had been monitored. Quickly covers the camera ( the other guy could actually see him) and removes the thumb drive

Spoiler

He quickly calls Tae Sik to tell him what happened , and they agreed to meet in this abandoned looking junk yard. Then as he was waiting for TS....a man approached him..they blurred out the guy...but HG was so shocked ( is it Sang Hun? YM? his boss ? ) He could not believe who he saw, there was shock and fear in his eyes..he asked why and mentioned something about being watched on CCTV...HG decides to run...the guy goes after him. They fight and long story short the guy shot him. Tae Sik arrive to hear the gun shot but  it was too late.... HG died and could not tell TS who it was. :tears: ( gosh I am so sad they killed off HG.)

Spoiler

Preview - it seems like they are trying to frame Tae Sik and he has to investigate on the run

And I found this terribly disturbing scene of Sang Hun on twitter...

Spoiler

@triplem I was expecting somehow that someone from JTS's team would get hurt... Nevertheless, I didn't think, HG would die. Since you say that HG got shocked and surprised, I am really suspecting YDY. First of all, HG had met JYM and IDG... so seeing someone like them there wouldn't shock him. 

And don't forget that IDG has two minions: the hacker and YDY. So IDG could have called the captain. The latter has the means to locate his subordinate too.

Besides, seeing how JTS is turned into a murder suspect, I am suspecting that YDY is behind this as well. Based on my theory, blaming JTS would be the best solution for him. The investigation about CSH and KSH's death are shut down, JSH becomes a cold case (missing person) and the murder of a policeman is also solved. For JQ and YDY, JTS as a wanted criminal helps them to cover up the secrets they have been hiding.

The father and veterinarian looks a lot like the deliveryman... I have the impression that the "butcher" has stopped amputating JSH as he realized that the chairman had dropped JSH. JYM is now the new CEO.   

@triplem 

Spoiler

Nooooooo Ho Gyu!!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling:  

Haven't watched the latest one... 

Regarding the book, my impression is that Sang Hoon was trying to understand YM's loyalty toward Jeong in regard to Stockholm syndrome.  Both IDK and HM were groomed by Jeong to be his pawns.  Sang Hoon wanted to break this unhealthy hold Jeong has over his friend.  Since his orphaned days, YM vied to replace his dead son, driven by his survival instinct to rise above his lot in life.  For YM, I think it is more complicated than just materialistic thing, it has to do with respect, the kind of respect you get from power and money.  I don't think Sang Hoon realized YM's true nature or ambition until their last meeting in the woods outside of the mental hospital.  Sang Hoon was more fortunate to resist Jeong's emotional manipulations, def more lucky because he looks like the dead boy.   Until the end, he still held on to his love for YM.

There's a river that coursed through the cluster (small blue line) plus RMC is next to the river.  Def a link to environmental waste.

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 3.17.20 AM

I updated the timeline with JQ's history and CSH's call history. There's barely ~30min between IDK's call and police presence at CSH apt.

Timeline (updated in blue)

Spoiler

- 1989: Jeonggeon Metal was established

- 1993: There was a new factory in Gangwon Province

- 1994: Jeonggeon Metal became Jeonggeon Steelwork (an indication of growth)

5/26/1994         Traffic accident on Yongjin expressway.  Driver Son Du Gang survived with minor injuries. His passengers, Seo Eun Seuk (CEO Jeong's wife died at the scene and Sang Hoon (son died at hospital).  Yu Eun Seong and Jin Yeong-Min were orphans at Yeongwon Children Center

Eun Seong was adopted by CEO Jeong, changed his identity to Sang Hoon (2nd grade)

- 1997: Jeonggeon Trades

- 1999: Jeonggeon Constructions

- 2001: Jeonggeon Chemicals

- 2003: a new factory in North Gyeongsang Province

Months before:  Choi  Chi-deok (Song-ju RMC CEO) bought parcels of land where future solar plant will be (est 20 billion won) with money funded from unknown source (JQ?).   Kim Pil-Yeon (RMC union leader) took out gamble loans, funded by Choi as kick back.  Choi holds 1000 constituent votes in Song-ju, which he plans to give to Kim Seo-hui's party for the upcoming by-election, and has a close working relation ship with Congressman Hong.  Congressman Hong (in same party as Assembly Kim) holds allegiance to JQ CEO Jeong.  

1 month before (~2/19)  Song-ju prosecutor received tip off (from Sang-Hoon) that Choi bought land parcels from insider trading.  Sang-Hoon may have already traced the sale back to his father.

Kim Pil-Yeon dismissed 15 union members, essentially disbanded the union (to ease Choi's RMC sale transaction to JQ).  One RMS union member sets himself on fire in front of Assembly Kim's house (not sure who, timeline uncertain - one of the workers they talked to said it happened months before whilst they were talking about KPY so I assumed it was KPY?  But doesn’t make sense if it’s him unless he was distraught because he was stuck with so much debt and couldn’t say no to the disbanding of the Union)

2/14   5:37pm   YM called CSH

6:24pm   IDK called CSH            

Choi Su Hyeon's murder. IDK at her apartment, left the suicide note.

PM              Tae Sik and his captain Yoo Dae Yong were called to murder scene, Dae Yong planted the pills to support the suicide note.  Why didn't IDK plant the pills when he was there? Taesik and Dae Young's assignment was intentional, they chose TS  because he was in process of transferring out.

2/14 7:04pm       Taesik's date and time on the report of Choi Su-hyeon's murder. 

2/14  9:50pm     argument between Sang Hoon + Assemblyman Kim (GPS memory)

2/14  11:42 pm   Sang Hoon went to Handong Funeral Hall.  

2/14-2/17             Choi Su-Hyeon's viewing/funeral. 

2/17    6:45pm      Hanrim Officetel

Days/weeks before:       divorce paper given to Sang Hoon.  (I am not so sure about where this fits, they are still in the abandoned car?)

2/25-3/2              reservation at hotel; Sang Hoon's apt in Song-ju is clean but the fruit in his hotel is fresh, indicating he was there recently.  He did not check out, meaning he was to return to the hotel on 3/3, not flying out to Germany. Both men were cordial on 2/25 (working on something together - to take down JQ?).  Clue about what they were working on from shredded paper pieced together again “Relocation of of SongJu Renewable Energy Business Site”

2/25                     Sang Hoon at Songju hotel

2/26                      Hanrim Officetel

3/3     PM?           IDG changed his meeting to email, unaccounted for 2 hours per Young-Min

5:26pm     both Seo-Hee and Sang Hoon are seen on CCTV on the way from Seoul to Song-ju

5:30-6pm  Seo-Hee stopped Sang Hoon on freeway, his head wound has healed.  Confrontation.  He tells her to just wait.

5:50pm       Sang Hoon at Kim's house (GPS memory)

~6pm        Sang Hoon meets with KPY at the tea house. KPY storms out. SHoon gets into IDG’s car.  He’s driven to the mental institution and locked up. His car is abandoned at the teahouse with divorce papers inside.

7pm           Sang Hoon's flight to Germany for solar energy conference (who booked it?)

8:11 pm  Sang Hoon at JQ (GPS memory)

8:06 pm     Song-Ju food delivery truck CCTV showed Sang Hoon chasing Kim Pil-Yeon through the restaurant back door, get flagged down by a waiting black car, driven by In.

8:37pm      Car with Sang Hoon inside was last seen on highway from Song-ju

8:57pm      Sang Hoon at Huisuk Teahouse (GPS memory)

9:15pm     Choi was seen on CCTV at gas station near Song-ju buying gas; has lawyer from Jang&Jang firm presented statement from mistress for alibi claiming that he was with her that day, stopping at gas station to buy gas.

9:17pm       In Dong-ku's car was last seen on road around Yanggye-myeon.  

9:32pm       SangHoon was seen on CCTV being dragged out of car into Yanggye hospital

?time?         Assembly Kim wrote letter to Song-ju RMC labor union to tell them that he will keep his promise to save the factory (workers) and will not support the bill.  His letter was returned (I assume because the RMC factory workers are on strike/ plant is closed).  Not sure when he wrote the letter, just that it was after sundown.

10:55pm    Assemblyman Kim’s accident near Song-Ju; Sang Hoon did not picking up his phone (he has been kidnapped)

?time?      Kim Pil-yeon might have fought with someone in his hiding. I am not sure this is Choi?  Choi came around with the gas he bought and set the building alight whilst KPY was asleep hoping it would kill him.  Choi said in his interrogation that he couldn’t kill an ant and I believe him.  I think he could set fire to a building hoping KPY would die but he wouldn’t have the guts to kill him or even get into a fight with him?  

?time?  Kim Pil-Yeon fled after the building was set on fire.  He was asleep so I put this timeline after the altercation.  KPY flees to Ansan to hide out in his grandma’s home.

3/4                  Kim Pil-Yeon hides at his grandmother house in Ansan... later on he made the phone call 3/19 to SHui to extort money from her (rang her and told her he would tell her everything) so he could get on a ship (stowaway) out of Korea

3/5                  Funeral

3/3/-3/6          SangHoon kept at hospital

3/6  7:12pm  In on expressway (CCTV)  

7:30pm  SangHoon MIA from hospital

8:34pm  In dropped off car at scrapyard

9:12pm  In left scrapyard

3/6      Seo Hui read old text from Sang Hoon "I'm sorry", TS visited her at home

3/7                   Park Song Jae (Dr. Park's nephew), part time hospital worker quit

3/7 2:30pm   Memorial (hand is delivered, pathologist time of amputation ~ 1-2 days ago

3/19                Kim Pil-yeon found dead in shipping container after contacting Seo-hui to extort $

4/3            JQ CEO Jeong Yeong-Mun purchased Song-Ju RMC factory from Choi via his right hand man In Dong Koo.  Choi prepares to leave Song-Ju to the Philippines, from his office.

7:01pm         CCTV captured In Dong-Ku entered Choi's RMC office. 

(? time?) A man left RMC office in a black car ( disguised as repairman?) who might have left the foot package.

7:59-8pm   Seo-hui received a text on her cell phone about the present at the election HQ.  Choi encounters the package of severed left foot (estimated was severed a few days ago) in the elevator on his way down.  

8:30pm      Choi called police about the box about 30min after he called In.  In stated he advised Choi to contact police as well as admitting he was the person who hired J&J law firm for Choi previously to get the RMC deal closed. Choi fakes illness, get admitted and escaped the hospital.  Was strangled in car and disappeared.  His car was moved to another location, on bridge (why?)

Choi's parcels of land was bought by CEO Son Du Gang of My Yeon industry at a bargain price of 5billion won.  Son Du Gang is now an alcoholic whose son Dong Ku has changed his last name to his mother's maiden name. 

Days later:       Public hearing for the new bill proposal which would allocate 96 billion for the new plant and expected to commence 3-6 months after successful bill passing.

4/16               Taesik and JIn-Gyeong visited Yanggye mental hospital where they were shown a date-changed CCTV file by Dr Park

5/1        9:17pm      CCTV: someone passed Seo Hui a note "0214  03.3  03.6" -  dates for Choi Seo Hyeon/ Kim Seung Cheol's murders & Sang Hoon's disappearance

Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 7.27.26 AM

Gangwon was the site of the first JQ factory.

Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 7.59.39 AM

It would be interesting to see JYM realizing that in the end JSH was the stronger one and in reality, JYM is the weaker one, especially if JSH survives all this. 

I remember JYM's words to JTS about JSH: his fear that his nail wouldn't heal. Here, we could perceive JYM's arrogance as he saw himself stronger and superior to JSH in many ways. Besides, he alwas had better results than JSH at school and university. For him, when JSH went to Germany, he was running away: a coward nothing more. But what JYM failed to realize is that JSH was able to perceive the chairman JYM's true nature. Moving to Germany was not an escape as such, he wanted to break free from the chairman's manipulation. JSH could feel that JYM's warmth was not genuine, he was just a surrogate for his deceased son.

JSH was the smarter one, whereas JYM was the stupid one who was brainwashed and deceived by the chairman. But I agree that JSH never thought that JYM could have been ambitious and greedy, he only thought that JYM was looking for a fatherly figure. I doubt that Stockholm Syndrome can be the only explanation for JYM's betrayal. JYM betrayed the woman who loved him... 

I just finished watching episode 10. Let me warn you it's very painful and heartbreaking to watch Ho Gyu's dying scene. My tears are rolling as I'm typing this. :tears: Tae Sik was in such disbelief. Trying to revive him and cursing at him to get up. In the preview, we see that he's even more determined to solve the case. It has become his business!

It's especially sad because we learned through Ho Gyu's flashback that he admitted under pressure by internal affairs that Tae Sik coerced him to forging the document in exchange that his punishment would just be a transfer to the information department. During the team's last meal together (minus YDY), you can see he looks uncomfortable and guilty while Jin Yeong was assuring that they'll always be a team and investigate the case. At his new position, Ho Gyu overhears a colleague talk about Seo Hui's car accident and discretely picks up the case report. He sees that there was no CCTV footage and it was dismissed for further investigation, but he knows that something is fishy. You can tell that he misses his teammates and cannot disregard the case. So, it was really tough to see him die trying really hard to protect the list and get it to Tae Sik.

The other sad part was his relationship with Jin Yeong. After they disbanded, the two still saw each other around and maintained a less formal relationship. It was cute. One night, she surprised him at his apartment. They drink and talk happily over beer. They even have an awkward heart-fluttering moment. Then she gave Ho Gyu the laptop to try to recover the information. In the preview, you can see that she's devastated when she visits Ho Gyu's body. I hope she doesn't blame herself.

9 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Since you say that HG got shocked and surprised, I am really suspecting YDY

@bebebisous33 HG was shocked, surprised and deeply saddened/disappointed as he least suspected this person. I'm pretty certain that it's YDY. Even with a blurry figure, his stature fits YDY.

9 hours ago, triplem said:

it seems after Seo Hui got out of the hospital , she and Tae Sik go see this guy whose son has passed away. SH sees a picture of the kid with SHun.  This was the one we saw in the preview . Not shown in the YT cut but I found online that SHun had taken special interest in  the kid and was devastated when the kid died .  Pay attention to this guy...later on SH calls him to ask him some stuff when she realised it was a JQ pillow and the guy is a veterinarian. :ph34r: (maybe this guy is the one cutting up SH)

It seemed like CSH and Sang Hun were pretending to be social workers and visiting sick kids for their story on JQ. The kid in the picture had lung cancer. The vet is his adoptive father. I am 99.9% sure that he's the motorcycle guy and could be the person who handed Seo Hui the note with the dates. He looks exactly like him plus he's in the medical field.

JQ's hidden secret definitely has to do with their business locations causing cancer or some kind of terminal illness. Seo Hui was able to remember a few of the names on the list and the kid's name was one of them. That's how they ended up visiting the kid's adoptive's dad place. Also, we learn that the chairman's intentions for the new business bill is to own the land, not for the profits. 

I feel really bad for Seo Hui. During her car ride with Tae Sik, she told him that all along, she thought Sang Hun had hated kids, but the picture of him smiling with the kid tells her otherwise. She has another flashback with Sang Hun. She cutely begs him to agree to have a baby together. How the baby will have whom's features and she will do all the care-taking. Sang Hun laughs and smiles at this, but ends up saying sorry and that he's not confident to be a father yet. You can see that the topic of babies also caused them to drift apart. Back in the present, Seo Hui is disheartened realizing that she failed to understand why Sang Hun didn't want kids. Tae Sik tells her that Sang Hun must have struggled with his own identity which is why he wasn't confident enough about being a good dad. This makes Seo Hui feels worse, but Tae Sik says then we must find him. When she sees Sang Hun, she can tell him then that he has to make up for everything that he's put her through. Hearing this, Seo Hui somewhat cracks a smile. (In the end, I really do hope that they do find Sang Hun and that the couple can re-build their marriage.)

12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

12 hours ago, triplem said:

Funnily , I think IDG wants to protect KSH . Assuming of course it was him who caused the accident. That was just to warn her from digging further .

JQ still needs Seo Hui to pass the bill to secure ownership of the land.

When YM found out about the car accident, he angrily barges into IDG's office saying that he had told him not to hurt Seo Hui. IDG shows him the thumb drive and tells him that CSH had left a copy. He asked YM if he’s willing to risk JQ for a friend. YM turns the table and asks IDG why didn’t he just kill off Seo Hui. Is it because he still needs her to pass the bill? IDG doesn’t answer back. With that, YM tells IDG not to make a move without his consent. Later, the chairman and YM have a meeting together. The chairman praises IDG for getting rid of Tae Sik at his post. YM agrees, but points out that he shouldn’t have hurt Seo Hui. The chairman says IDG does crosses lines, but it’s not like she died. They still need her to pass the bill. YM looks concerned.

This is going to sound crazy, but a part of me wants to believe that there is a twist to YM's character. That he's plotting to achieve something more than just greed. I just have a hard time fully processing that he's that cruel to CSH since Sang Hun said that she's supposed to be the closest person to him. Also, he seems to have genuine concern for Seo Hui. I know that the chances are slim to none, but I'm hoping for it. After all, in the previous episode, YM caught on through Hong and Bareun's slip that he was appointed CEO to take the fall for JQ. Knowing this, why would he foolishly continue his loyalty to JQ and the chairman?

22 minutes ago, taeunfighting said:

I am 99.9% sure that he's the motorcycle guy and the person who handed Seo Hui the note with the dates. He looks exactly like him plus he's in the medical field.

Was hard to watch the last few minutes.  :bawling:  HG doesn't know a lot of people but he sure knows his killer well.

Here you go, someone who can start an IV line and support his patient.

Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 10.53.28 AMScreen Shot 2019-11-10 at 10.52.26 AM

If it was indeed revenge misplaced, how can he forget the fact that Sang Hoon helped his son and genuinely loves the boy? :huh::(

I will also hold out hope that YM may do something right at the end although at this point, he is willing to be an accomplice to murders for the CEO position and have no remorse about his friend CSH's death.

Archived