Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Taiwanese Drama 2019] Before We Get Married - 我們不能是朋友- Fridays

Recommended Posts

I've just finished watching Ep 5. Zi Yuan is so...... What can I say about her? Gross.Yeah. She's exactly so gross. My god. Everyone thinks that Ke Huan is the bad guy her while Zi Yuan playing victim :angry:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Erinlo95 said:

I've just finished watching Ep 5. Zi Yuan is so...... What can I say about her? Gross.Yeah. She's exactly so gross. My god. Everyone thinks that Ke Huan is the bad guy her while Zi Yuan playing victim :angry:

 

I bet ZY acted so clingy is because of he used to make her pregnant before. So she probably want him to be more responsible for the rest of her life. sigh :confused:

 

----

 

 

  • For EP5 the title should be "The disturbances from Han Kefei" :sweat_smile:
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ep 5 thoughts -- zi yuan has no understanding of why kehuan is so mad because she has never worked. she sits there and takes his money and is all about smooching other people. so she really can't feel his pain where he feels like his 7 years of working hard was in vain and everyone gives her the credit for his success. meaning he never worked hard. OUCH!

 

baiyang and keifei are cuties together but baiyang needs to stop feeding zi yuan info when kehuan keeps telling him to stop. now that it is obvious weiwei and keuhan like each other, what roles will baiyang and keifei play?

 

321 is such an idiot -- he made it seem like weiwei is the reason he quiet when it was only because he got a better paying job. he put the blame on weiwei so that he doesn't have to serve out his notice period and jump quickly. hmmmph. and to top it off, he doesn't even handover properly and weiwei has to take the heat from the team.

 

R&D fella asked actually embarrassing questions -- why doesn't weiwei know where 321 is when they live together? why are they communicating by phone? in a normal relationship, that would send alarm bells but since weiwei seems determined to put her head in the sand, she doesn't want to know that her relationship with 321 was already on shaky ground. at least she got mad that he quit without telling and even got a job without telling her. what exactly is she to him then?

 

and new boss maizi is definitely interested in 321 -- the way she went on and on about how 321 is a great asset when he just started working a few days back. and to top it off, she gave him her handbag -- is he her boyfriend to carry it? 321 is money hungry that he might just dump weiwei even without telling her...

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feeling for sorry for the 321. He seems nice guy but was in very poor condition to grow. and trying his best to provide better life for their future.  As much as i like watching Kehuan and Wei Wei being in love, it is not really good thing to teach. I totally get why Kehuan loves Weiwei and somewhat understand why Wei Wei falls in love with Kehuan. Still very sad for that hard working, poor guy who has trying his best and working nonstop. I bet writers would make him go bad to save the Kehuan-Weiwei though. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

321 is such an idiot -- he made it seem like weiwei is the reason he quit when it was only because he got a better paying job. he put the blame on weiwei so that he doesn't have to serve out his notice period and jump quickly. hmmmph. and to top it off, he doesn't even handover properly and weiwei has to take the heat from the team.

 

R&D fella asked actually embarrassing questions -- why doesn't weiwei know where 321 is when they live together? why are they communicating by phone? in a normal relationship, that would send alarm bells but since weiwei seems determined to put her head in the sand, she doesn't want to know that her relationship with 321 was already on shaky ground. at least she got mad that he quit without telling and even got a job without telling her. what exactly is she to him then?

 

 

I had a strong feeling 321 was going to do exactly that. His entire relationship with WW is based on him making all decisions and manipulating WW into thinking he did it for her/them. WW was actually getting more and more frustrated with his plans ever since KH pointed out the flaws in their 'Great Plan' but since she has already committed herself to 321, she went along with his nonsense plans. She was starting to make her stand when they were looking for the apartment ....but got suckered in again by 321's sob story about wanting his own house since childhood. If you remember 321 even made her feel guilty about being too difficult about the whole thing. Thats what 321 always does, when WW doesn't follow his decisions. 

 I actually believe he is not even in love with her at all. He just needs another earner helping him out to reach his retirement goal early. If WW hadn't fallen for him, he would have found another gullible woman.

 

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dito said:

 

She was starting to make her stand when they were looking for the apartment ....but got suckered in again by 321's sob story about wanting his own house since childhood. If you remember 321 even made her feel guilty about being too difficult about the whole thing. Thats what 321 always does, when WW doesn't follow his decisions. 

 I actually believe he is not even in love with her at all. He just needs another earner helping him out to reach his retirement goal early. If WW hadn't fallen for him, he would have found another gullible woman.

 

 

 

  • I know right even Han Kefei told her many times that 321 has so many lacks, as she also suggested her to be with Chu Kehuan instead but she seems didnt want to listen, always stick to 321, but i know shes LIED, her heart tells otherwise. that she cant resist Kehuan's charm included his dimples LOOL :smirk:

 

=====

 

 

Jasper update a throwback with Puff, ughhh WHY CANT THEY JUST DATE?? :sweatingbullets:

 

 

full

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dito said:

 

I had a strong feeling 321 was going to do exactly that. His entire relationship with WW is based on him making all decisions and manipulating WW into thinking he did it for her/them. WW was actually getting more and more frustrated with his plans ever since KH pointed out the flaws in their 'Great Plan' but since she has already committed herself to 321, she went along with his nonsense plans. She was starting to make her stand when they were looking for the apartment ....but got suckered in again by 321's sob story about wanting his own house since childhood. If you remember 321 even made her feel guilty about being too difficult about the whole thing. Thats what 321 always does, when WW doesn't follow his decisions. 

 I actually believe he is not even in love with her at all. He just needs another earner helping him out to reach his retirement goal early. If WW hadn't fallen for him, he would have found another gullible woman.

 

 

I don't feel like I am watching a cheating drama because none of the leads are in love with their partners including 321 and weiwei. these two are actually in love with this grand plan which actually sucks. financial freedom is about living and enjoying life. yet, here, you have these two choose each other because they had this idea in their head about the things they would like to achieve and since both had similar wants, they settled on each other. in the first date, 321 said he liked weiwei because she was the first girl who insisted on going dutch. now, that is just absurd -- he thinks any women making some sort of demand on him is silly and burden. how on earth is that a relationship? even with the wedding planning, he said that he had heard of women wanting certain things for their wedding and how that caused fights and he found that silly. so his ideas about relationship is what exactly?

 

weiwei also was in love with this plan and not actually 321. so on the first date, she wanted to pay but what was she actually doing -- she was signalling her independence and her ability to stand on her own. this has continued into the relationship where no one knows of their dating on weiwei's side. not even keifei. why? because that girl would ask 10,001 questions and weiwei has no answer. whenever keifei asks about 321, her answers are monosyllables. she doesn't talk at all about the kind of man 321 or how he makes her feel or why he is the ideal partner. nothing.

 

so their 3 year relationship was almost like they were both single but with a common financial goal. thats why they were no demands of each other and they were okay with that. keuhan's entrance into her life has her questioning what she wants from a relationship. she is shaken when he is angry that her boyfriend didn't pick her up from overtime. why does that seem like such an emotional moment to her? because she has not experienced that love and concern from 321. the guy never bothered to pick her up or ask how she managed to get home. she is not impressed by keuhan's money but it is his concern that shakes her. interesting no?

 

both weiwei and 321 had this idea in their head that they would get married x age, have kids by x age and then retire by x age. this was their life plan. they met each other and felt they both fit these plans and got into a relationship. it wasn't about love or affection but common goals -- however, they don't see each other as true partners even in those common goals. thats why 321 bought the house in his name (not jointly) and he quits when he feels like without telling her.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

 

so their 3 year relationship was almost like they were both single but with a common financial goal. thats why they were no demands of each other and they were okay with that. keuhan's entrance into her life has her questioning what she wants from a relationship. she is shaken when he is angry that her boyfriend didn't pick her up from overtime. why does that seem like such an emotional moment to her? because she has not experienced that love and concern from 321. the guy never bothered to pick her up or ask how she managed to get home. she is not impressed by keuhan's money but it is his concern that shakes her. interesting no?

 

 

 

i would like to talk bout Kehuan x ZW, I dont know how much longer he will face the egoistic attitude from ZW, as you can see she's not only avoiding CKH about her true feelings, as she also did it towards Kefei as well,

 

Bhxurx2.png

KaC1rdT.png

 

 

 

i really hope Kehuan could tell her the truth bout the reason why he breakup with ZY, talk thoroughly honest with her, but it probably will be bad if shes hearing it from ZY. Cause it may leads her to feel sympathy as a women.:pensive:

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

321 is really annoying due to his selfishness and lack of sensitivity.

  1. What caught my attention are the words he said to CKH: "You sold the apartment TO ME!" So he is excluding ZWW in this matter. He acts as if he was the true owner of this flat, while in reality CKH wanted to sell it to ZWW.
  2. When he quit his job, he didn't even consider how his departure would affect the company. He quit right away instead of giving the company some time in order to find a replacement. He is not just egocentric towards ZWW but also towards his co-workers. Furthermore, he didn't care how his departure would affect ZWW. He only told his co-workers that he had to leave because of his engagement with ZWW. He gave the impression that she was the reason for leaving which is not correct. He received a better job position.
  3. He puts ZWW in a terrible position and he is not aware of the consequences of his actions because ZWW is not important in his eyes. 

What really bothers me is his double moral standards. In the preview, he asks her to wear the ring, while in this episode, he acts as if he had no fiance. He lets Maizi take his arm and touch his clothes. Sure, she knows that he has a girlfriend but she is not aware that he is already engaged. From my perspective, 321 would dump ZWW if he found a better wife (richer, more powerful). However, we know for sure that 321 doesn't like taking risk. He only switched the job, when he got a better offer. He only revealed the engagement because it was no longer necessary to hide it. So he will keep ZWW by his side as she has always been supportive. The ring is like a chain in reality. If he finds someone better, then he can dump her. She never complained before, hence he believes that he can keep treating her like that. However, I sense that 321 will realize that he can not climb the social ladder thanks to Maizi hence he will return to ZWW's side. He is already neglecting ZWW because he views Maizi as a good opportunity.    

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow @bebebisous33 its so nice to see your thoughts here, as i always seen you in other kdrama threads, lol otherwise im sort of agreed with ya, especially about 321 and ZW, but honestly hes not really my favorite character included ZY, so i rather not pay much attention to their scenes. :sweat_smile:

 

---

 

 

short clips for the upcoming eps11-12? im not sure lol

Spoiler

 

 

 

FMV :wub:

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AlexandraReid Thanks for the welcome, chingu!:wub: 

321 and ZY are both selfish, self-centered and insensitive. On the other hand, I can understand why ZWW accepted 321 as her boyfriend and why she is not able to break up with him.

 

Just like 321, ZWW is not a risk taker. Furthermore, she doesn't like to rely on someone. Notice that she has always paid her share of the bill so this shows that she liked being independent and strong. So when 321 proposed his plan, she agreed because his plan represented what she liked the most: safety and independence. She would feel independent as she contributed herself to it. However, little by little, the plan was used to submit her (maybe unwillingly), that's why as time passed on, he made the decision without her. He was the one who made the rules (only Saturday aso). The plan broke her fighting spirit in the end.

 

She made a terrible mistake. She never realized that the plan was never hers to begin with. Actually, she bought his lie: it is their plan, while in reality it is his plan. The safety she dreamt of has turned into a cage. Furthemore, I suspect that since 321 and ZWW are both people who want to play safe, they don't consider emotions as really important. Only after meeting CKH, ZWW experienced many emotions which is the reason why she tried to appeal to 321 to shower her with love and emotional support. However, the latter failed terribly. 

 

Since she is no risk taker, she can't break up with 321 as CKH doesn't look reliable in her eyes. His job, his words, his mentality... everything looks like a game and there is no guarantee that being with him will be safe. Besides, he had a girlfriend for 10 years which he dumped recently. So in her eyes, this could happen to her as well. But she is attracted to him because unlike with 321, CKH makes her feel safe and secure. He gave her the umbrella, helped her to realize one of her dreams (find a good flat within her finances), he brought her home, when she was drunk aso. His terrible relationship with ZY will contribute to make her feel insecure.

 

ZWW has a long way to go before she realizes that 321 has changed her personality so much, has even affected her career badly... she needs to discover that she lost her independence due to 321 and his plan.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished episode 5, is it me or was Maize a bit to clingy to 321? He also just didn't seem likeable in the episode and really selfish.

 

Time to wait for the next episode lol

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

 

Since she is no risk taker, she can't break up with 321 as CKH doesn't look reliable in her eyes. His job, his words, his mentality... everything looks like a game and there is no guarantee that being with him will be safe. Besides, he had a girlfriend for 10 years which he dumped recently. So in her eyes, this could happen to her as well. But she is attracted to him because unlike with 321, CKH makes her feel safe and secure. He gave her the umbrella, helped her to realize one of her dreams (find a good flat within her finances), he brought her home, when she was drunk aso. His terrible relationship with ZY will contribute to make her feel insecure.

 

ZWW has a long way to go before she realizes that 321 has changed her personality so much, has even affected her career badly... she needs to discover that she lost her independence due to 321 and his plan.

 

 

i bet she need to 'buy coke' with CKH... As soon as possible, you guys know what i mean rite?:sweat_smile::naughty:

cause usually when a person haven't initiate any physical contact with someone for a 'long' time, they must be craving for one. Touch also can be used as a tool for communicating empathy, even resulting in an analgesic, painkilling effect. To combat loneliness, let’s buy a coke instead of screen time. :lol:

 

Image result for kpop funny gif

  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just who is Ziyuan? It seems like she has a lot of influence over Kehuan’s superiors and not from a regular family. If so, I understand the comments about Ziyuan backing him.

 

if not, I find it hard to believe her pandering can help him keep the CEO position after his huge error. 

 

I think both Ziyuan and 321 are birds of a feather, passive-aggressive and controlling. I really dislike the guilt-tripping of Ziyuan and 321 leeching on good-naturedness. They may have their reasons but their manipulation has caused their significant other distress and they don’t seem to want to acknowledge/fix a relationship in need of repair.

 

Reminds me of a duet on a tape my mom used to play...I can’t help but fall in love with you/close the door to temptation/don’t let me walk through/we belong to another whose arms have grown cold/although we promised to have and to hold...

 

Circumstances are not ideal but I would like to see how the story gets written out.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...