[Taiwanese Drama 2019] Before We Get Married 我們不能是朋友

0ly40

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another bts/sills

they probably still plan for an engagement party? im not sure lol

é­éªèï¼å³ï¼é£¾æ¼çºäºè²·æ¿ç©æ¥µå­é¢çå°è³å¥³ï¼å»å éä¸å以豪ç¼ç天翻å°è¦çè®åãå·¦çºè¢è¾è²ãï¼å«å¤§æä¾ï¼

===

they both really had a great chemistry during off set, i would be happy if they endup dating since they've been worked in a same project since 2014. Am I the only one here who thought this way?:sweat_smile:

35 minutes ago, Slyphykougn said:

Thanks so much for all the bts and interview clips, AlexandraReid and oly40! I enjoyed seeing the trailer with clips from future shows (time lapse?!?) and the yahoo interview was so cute!

your most welcome, feel free to spill ur thoughts bout the drama.:blush:

===

otherwise, i'll look forward to their angst scenes which will leads to breakups lol

Spoiler

plus i dont understand the real situation could happen to CKH & ZW. @0:22

On 6/22/2019 at 12:21 AM, AlexandraReid said:

bts of the two having a foot massage lol :blush:

i just watched the raw, i thought i will be satisfied when the two got kissed, but after seeing ZW accepting HY as her fiance it totally ruins a MOOD.:expressionless:

well from the beginning of ep4, she keeps having a doubt whether to have CKH or not, even after she got engaged. she always have a thoughts of CKH, Kehuan this, Kehuan there. did writer purposely make viewers gone nuts? ughh headaches, I mean she need to make up her mind already lmao.

Reveal hidden contents

but im SOOOO glad that CKH decided to breakup w/ his long time gf lool

I agree it is frustrating that she did say yes even though her mind is on another man. but she have several time said to herself that he have a girlfriend and I think this is a big reason for her to accept HY proposal. She is trying to forse herself to forget him as he is not single. beside on paper HY is not a bad person and the fact that they is in a long term relationship is a factor. I mean it is not easy to break up after so long time together. 

with that said I hope she figure herself out. not just for HY sake as I think he is in for allot of hurt, but also for herself. she need to find herself and what SHE want for her future. As thing is going i think HY gonna be the one most hurt in the end as ZW is kinda using him when she should have ended it with him before more damage happening. I was very happy that CKH ended thing with his girlfriend. now she cant say anything as he have laid it on the table for her to know where he stand in their relationship. 

4 hours ago, sal2 said:

I agree it is frustrating that she did say yes even though her mind is on another man. but she have several time said to herself that he have a girlfriend and I think this is a big reason for her to accept HY proposal. She is trying to forse herself to forget him as he is not single. beside on paper HY is not a bad person and the fact that they is in a long term relationship is a factor. I mean it is not easy to break up after so long time together. 

with that said I hope she figure herself out. not just for HY sake as I think he is in for allot of hurt, but also for herself. she need to find herself and what SHE want for her future. As thing is going i think HY gonna be the one most hurt in the end as ZW is kinda using him when she should have ended it with him before more damage happening. I was very happy that CKH ended thing with his girlfriend. now she cant say anything as he have laid it on the table for her to know where he stand in their relationship. 

his ex gf is one of another problem, as you see in the last scene of them, CKH clearly said twice for a breakup then she keeps on with 'Temporarily Separated' duhh, i was like "Girl, Are u kidding me?" she seems really cant accept the breakup yet, well sooner later when she find out bout ZW had a thing with CKH, i bet that time will knock some sense into her. :sweat_smile:

It looks like CKH is ready to end his relationship with his current gf. But ZW looked conflicted the whole episode about it. 

I agree HY isn't a bad person, a little controlling and somewhat of a cheapsake, but hiding it this all whole time for 3 years is risky especially if it is looked down upon at their job. The roomate brought up a good point about HY's occupation vs ZW. That really throws a curveball in their book of plans...

4 hours ago, aw614 said:

It looks like CKH is ready to end his relationship with his current gf. But ZW looked conflicted the whole episode about it. 

I agree HY isn't a bad person, a little controlling and somewhat of a cheapsake, but hiding it this all whole time for 3 years is risky especially if it is looked down upon at their job. The roomate brought up a good point about HY's occupation vs ZW. That really throws a curveball in their book of plans...

If ZW's bestie didn't throw the ball at him, 321 expects ZW to quit and find another job. He knows ZW will sacrifice herself and let him keep his stable job. He doesn't seems like a person who wants to climb up corporate ladder and earn more $$ to support family. I hope he wasn't thinking that they should still keep it a secret that they are married just to stay on the job in same co.

321 isn't a bad person but he is egotistic. He wants things his way. He never seek ZW's opinion just like KH's always just do things her way without consulting KH's opinion. 

22 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

If ZW's bestie didn't throw the ball at him, 321 expects ZW to quit and find another job. He knows ZW will sacrifice herself and let him keep his stable job. He doesn't seems like a person who wants to climb up corporate ladder and earn more $$ to support family. I hope he wasn't thinking that they should still keep it a secret that they are married just to stay on the job in same co.

321 isn't a bad person but he is egotistic. He wants things his way. He never seek ZW's opinion just like KH's always just do things her way without consulting KH's opinion. 

You make a good point about how he doesn't seem to want to climb the corporate ladder. It was kind of telling that when ZW's roomate didn't even know who he was even though it seemed ZW/roomates department interacted with the R&D dept.

Archived