[Taiwanese Drama 2019] Before We Get Married 我們不能是朋友

0ly40

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AlexandraReid thanks ! Yup, I have been creating c-strips for years now since Healer and I only strip ongoing Kdramas and this drama is my first non Kdrama but I have been on hiatus past 2 years, finally coming back coz I just can't resist this couple ! All my comics are on my IG account if you are interested. 

Btw, thanks so much for constantly updating us with latest clips and stills , keep them coming ! 

3 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

@AlexandraReid thanks ! Yup, I have been creating c-strips for years now since Healer and I only strip ongoing Kdramas and this drama is my first non Kdrama but I have been on hiatus past 2 years, finally coming back coz I just can't resist this couple ! All my comics are on my IG account if you are interested. 

Btw, thanks so much for constantly updating us with latest clips and stills , keep them coming ! 

its my pleasure, otherwise im so excited for ep4 soon :sweat_smile:

=====

HQ stills

å­«å¶åå中åé­éªèä¸è·ªæ±å©ãï¼å«å¤§ï¼

å以豪èé­éªèå©äººé½æä¸èªç¦ãï¼å«å¤§ï¼

å以豪æ¿å»é­éªèãï¼å«å¤§ï¼

cr: chinatimes.com

bts of the two having a foot massage lol :blush:

64551729_145970339882776_433676646305232302_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

===

i just watched the raw, i thought i will be satisfied when the two got kissed, but after seeing ZW accepting HY as her fiance it totally ruins a MOOD.:expressionless:

well from the beginning of ep4, she keeps having a doubt whether to have CKH or not, even after she got engaged. she always have a thoughts of CKH, Kehuan this, Kehuan there. did writer purposely make viewers gone nuts? ughh headaches, I mean she need to make up her mind already lmao.

Related image

Spoiler

but im SOOOO glad that CKH decided to breakup w/ his long time gf lool

bts

62206785_375993763265702_7432164114287414217_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

Spoiler

64767046_1298367136986061_515758994014695366_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

62154565_872716709755369_2992955980628448730_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

64995439_2455102104547704_6990488615088488658_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

======

====

another preview

i bet HY able to see real situation when the moment CKH came out from ZW's room. :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

they probably will fight and leads to breakup lol,

since the drama only had 13 eps i guess i could tell what could be happen later on:D

Just watched ep 4 ... wow the OTP really sizzles. Jasper is really great actor.

The gf of Kehuan is seriously crazy. Kehuan should fire his assistant for giving the gf his new apartment address. I would creep out if my ex showed up at my doorstep of my new apartment.  That's stalking. She is in big time denial. 

4 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Just watched ep 4 ... wow the OTP really sizzles. Jasper is really great actor.

The gf of Kehuan is seriously crazy. Kehuan should fire his assistant for giving the gf his new apartment address. I would creep out if my ex showed up at my doorstep of my new apartment.  That's stalking. She is in big time denial. 

assistance? wait you probably dont need a subs since you know Mandarin language, wow so lucky:sweat_smile:

but what i know is they only temporarily separated? i bet they'll be breakup for good later, since she seems no good for him anymore.

Spoiler

y1lbhOo.png

besides i dont think CKH could easily fired his assistance, (Bai Yang) since hes been a long time work him. and i also believe that he is one of his closest friends just like ZW & HKF. :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, AlexandraReid said:

assistance? wait you probably dont need a subs since you know Mandarin language, wow so lucky:sweat_smile:

but what i know is they only temporarily separated? i bet they'll be breakup for good later, since she seems no good for him anymore.

Hide contents

besides i dont think CKH could easily fired is assistance, (Bai Yang) since hes been a long time work him. and i also believe that he is one of his closest friends just like ZW & HKF. :sweatingbullets:

After dinner at ZW & HY, while walking in the street, KH actually broke up with his gf. He said to her "Let's break up. Or literally translated from Chinese "We break up." He said that to her twice. 

She refused to accept it. Hence she said to KH that she is taking it as just a temporary separation and not a break up. She is clinging on to him - why? I have no idea. She don't work. She just endlessly shop every day and spent his money. Don't she feel tired of this kind of lifestyle? She knows the relationship is dead and KH wants to end it way before he said it. But she kept denying reality. Even her sister can't stand her sister clinging on to KH. Her sister can see that the relationship is dead and advised her sister to move on.

4 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

After dinner at ZW & HY, while walking in the street, KH actually broke up with his gf. He said to her "Let's break up. Or literally translated from Chinese "We break up." He said that to her twice. 

She refused to accept it. Hence she said to KH that she is taking it as just a temporary separation and not a break up. She is clinging on to him - why? I have no idea. She don't work. She just endlessly shop every day and spent his money. Don't she feel tired of this kind of lifestyle? She knows the relationship is dead and KH wants to end it way before he said it. But she kept denying reality. Even her sister can't stand her sister clinging on to KH. Her sister can see that the relationship is dead and advised her sister to move on.

clinging on to him?, you know some of unemployed women when they're into relationship more than 10 years, they'll be clingy af, its like they dont have much specific person to depends with. If we look into their progress r/ship from ep1, shes always trying so hard to get his attention while CKH is just being so cold towards her, aren't it's suffocating to be treated like that?.... :confused: 

i was even surprised that he would picked her up in the restaurant. And that it’s okay for him that she spend so much of his money alone. Also the moment when she started planning their wedding without him even proposing, I felt so embarrassed for her. i was like "Girl, You need to calm down" Despite that it’s really uncomfortable watching their scenes. His ex needs to move on, focusing her own life, like go further study or something. 

This drama is really bizarre at best LoL!

Now Ke Huan's gf is in denial sort of like in the current K-Drama, One Spring Night as well.. I want to feel bad for her but the actress does a pretty bad job LoL?! She's just Idk...flat? Her sis I think should've been the one in a relationship w/Ke Huan! But I guess there won't be tension/friction or drama is there??

Wei2 clearly rushing marriage to keep Ke Huan away but not for long I'm sure:phew: She's as wishy washy as Ke Huan-_- 

Aha "Buy Cola" in Taiwan apparently means the same as Korea's "Do You Want to Eat Ramen with Me?"  - learn somethin' new everyday:w00t:   

@cheekychipmunk_stv said:-

She is clinging on to him - why? I have no idea. She don't work. She just endlessly shop every day and spent his money. Don't she feel tired of this kind of lifestyle? She knows the relationship is dead and KH wants to end it way before he said it. But she kept denying reality. Even her sister can't stand her sister clinging on to KH. Her sister can see that the relationship is dead and advised her sister to move on.

There're people who just can't stand rejection, it's just human nature. I actually don't mind that kind of lifestyle but yea money runs dry...then what LoL?:P She obviously is doin' this to get Ke Huan to come around someday though seriously sweetheart TEN YEARS is a decade ha-ha & such a waste/shame tbh. If he wanted to marry her, he would've done so long ago. Which is why people need to be realistic in relationships...after 2 years (minimum anyway) there's no progress it's best to move on.    

Archived