• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally bts of ZW handling drunkie kehuan   :sweat_smile:

another bts - Fight scene w/ ZY

Spoiler

lq31nJ5.png

xSFKX06.png

im so glad that kehuan cutting her credits cards, its time for her to live on her own effort, she needs to stop being delusion as if she still being Mrs.Chu?! i cant even relate. :sweat_smile:

6 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

im so glad that kehuan cutting her credits cards, its time for her to live on her own effort, she needs to stop being delusion as if she still being Mrs.Chu?! i cant even relate. :sweat_smile:

oooh, that is so satisfying to see. as long as he was paying the bills, she would always think of this as a temporary break and that he still had feelings for her and would come back. so he needed to chop off every bit of contact.

In my opinion, ZY has never really loved KH. She thought that the promise KH made to her mother was enough to bind him to her. That’s why she didn’t ask him for the abortion. From my point of view, she considered the child as a burden because it was not covered by the promise. She didn’t think that KH loved her, she thought, only the promise mattered. However her action destroyed their unhealthy relationship and worsened it. That’s why she kept using the promise as a thread and reminder because for her it was the reason how their relationship started. She twisted her mother’s words. The child was the fruit of KH’s love for her but it represented a thread to her. She thought that KH would no longer focus on her and his job. 

groaning at 321 -- the guy doesn't listen. she is mad that she is just expendable and part of a plan and his way to make up is again and again to mention the plan. I am changing the plan for you. how romantic - eye roll. why not say how important she is and why she matters to him? thats what she needed to hear.

ziting is a great character -- loved that she pushed keuhan to cut all financial ties. he should have shut them out of the house as well but guess, he still has a bit of soft spot due to the promise he gave.

@bebebisous33 ~ it would be nice if we hear the circumstances under which he gave the promise. ziyuan holds that card like a marriage certificate. agree with you that it doesn't look like ziyuan loved him at all or does now. basically she's scared of life without him.

I tried so hard to stay behind with this drama. I was a few weeks behind for a while, but curiosity got the best of me and now I am caught up and groaning over this one episode a week situation.

ZY is as coo coo as she can be. I have known a few couples that have gone through abortion and that seems to be the one thing that most couples can never come back from. From the first episode we could see that the relationship between ZY and KH was strained at best. They looked like two people determined to remain cordial to one another. She went about spending up his money day in and day out and her spending habits was just a substitute for the love and affection that she wasn't getting from KH.

Then there is WW and 321. How boring and unnecessary is it to fall into a relationship that is just goal-based? Where is the love? The like? The passion? We all knew she would fall for KH because he has treated her better than 321 since they bumped into each other at the cab that day. 321 doesn't talk with her about anything. He doesn't take time for her, especially if it will somehow break the plan and/or the budget. WW was right. This is her fault. She has settled and now she is self-conscious that if she breaks it off with him, too many people will be disappointed. Girl, bye. These other people don't have to live with his insufferable azz. Even his father knows that she is getting the short end of the stick. She is indispensable. She is just another earner to keep the almighty plan going.

This is why everyone ships the OTP. Infidelity aside, I don't think anyone is rooting for her and 321. I love KF, she is the epitome of what a best friend is supposed to be. She is trying to help her see the light. It is inevitable that WW and KH will hook up. Shoutout to  WW for being honest with 321 and telling him that his neglect will make her waver and be weak. Once pandora's box opens, that is it. She should've stuck to her guns when she took the ring off. This reconciliation isn't going to last long. 321's new boss will come calling and WW will be left to deal and accept it as always.

i'm so happy that kehun finally took the credit cards away from ziyuan... cause she is crazy!! still spending money that isn't hers. 

I am waiting for weiwei to stand up for herself... she is taking the easy route by not changing her current lifestyle. i am rooting for kehuan! 

321 was attracted to We wei and dated her because she is the first girl whom he went on a date and she paid for her meal. Wei wei is quite submissive and she just follows 321 decision and plans as their common goal when in fact it is his plans & goal. She is just a follower.  She was tolerating everything but we can see that she wasn't happy with 321 slowly. It was KH who pointed out how unbalanced their relationship is and that pushed her to face her reality about her relationship with 321 that was nagging at the back of her head.

KH only make her faced it sooner than later after she got married.  If KH didnt give them his apartment at discounted price, 321 would not have proposed to ZW.

321 has always neglected ZW needs. He only give in when ZW got upset with him. He doesn't discuss or consult ZW in his plans for future.  He just decides and ZW just has to follow his plans. I don't blame ZW for getting more and more frustrated with 321. 

In tonight's episode,  we see that 321 is going out-station for his job. I wonder if his boss also going with him. If yes, will the boss jump on him? We can clearly see that his boss has hots for 321.

On 6/11/2019 at 12:11 AM, Table122000 said:

I have watched Ep. 1:

Wow! I'm drawn in by this first episode. All 4 lead characters have a mix of good and bad points, so I am interested to see where this story will go. In this first episode, we can see quite clearly how each of the main leads relationships with their current significant other is not ideal. First, WW has been in a secret relationship for 3 years. She can't let anyone know about her boyfriend for fear of both of them losing their jobsT, leading to constant stress at the workplace for fear of being found out, along with the stress of not talking or seeing her boyfriend outside of work hours during the weekdays for fear of being seen by co-workers.  Add to this that WW boyfriend is completely bound by rules and plans, not to mention his complete devotion to keeping the budget low, he is very stingy.  It is wonderful to be financially aware and have goals but WW boyfriend takes it to extremes. WW boyfriend is so regimented he even turns down his girlfriend when she wants to celebrate their 3 years together as a couple? Really?  All this because it's not the "designated day"? WW has gone along with her boyfriend's plans and has sublimated her own wants and needs during these 3 years, but not for much longer I think.   As for CKH girlfriend of 10 years, she seems to be a quiet, mousy type of person, quite unambitious (she doesn't seem to have a career), and devoted to shopping and spending his money.  Her world revolves around him and she looks to be clingy as well. Total opposite of his direct, go getter, risk taking personality and workaholic nature.  I can see how they are a total mismatch, but I'm baffled as to why he didn't break up with her years ago? She mentioned seeing and talking to "Madam", so maybe that's his mother and he is forced to stay with her because of his family?  Something else is going on for sure to keep him tied to the relationship. The girlfriend is totally in a one sided love and knows it. You can feel a little of her desperation to hold on to him in this first episode. 

The cracks are showing for both leads relationships, we see that both of them are dying emotionally and are looking to feel again.  I like WW character: she has that same directness as male lead, so I can see why she is drawn to him and vice versa. 

I have to say that I disagree with the viewers who are saying that CKH was "stalking" WW. For me, it was clearly shown that their meetings were coincendental, up until the final meeting at the party. The party was set up by CKH but I did not feel that this was a stalking move.  Also, while CKH actions at the party were agressive, I didn't feel like anything  was approaching a rape senario. Was he wrong to keep pushing WW and rile her up? Absolutely. But I never felt that he was intending to rape anyone.  Instead, for me the scenes played out as CKH  challenging WW, testing her to see what her reactions would be to his outrageous behaviors. Still not a nice behavior but not so extreme. 

Hi, this is my first time this form so I just saw your review. I wanted to say I totally agree with you on a lot of things. WW's boyfriend is very traditional/untraditional at the same time. He wants to be man of the house and wants her to follow his guidance without question. I think WW has zero ambition/ goals and has adapted his lifestyle because of that. But when CKH comes into her life he challenges her to seek her own path which draws her in. I like tradition and am very for keeping it. But what upset me the most about WW's boyfriend is he is controlling. To the point that he makes her guilty for spending HER OWN money. He has her in an emotional bondage . Also, I hate hate his hair, like who parts their hair like that. CKH's gf also tries to entrap him in a relationship. I wouldn't call her as a person "in a one sided love". In order to categorize something as love, you must understand love. People who are in love are usually attentive to the one they love. She on the other hand is in love with the idea of being the wife or even a person obsessed with him. Even in the first episode you can tell in his mind the relationship has finished actually way beyond that . This means his departure from her has long been started and from her actions has not registered it. But the biggest thing that bothers me about her is her clinginess . She bitterly doesn't work or even provide for herself yet here she is trying to guilt trip him into giving her his love / marry her. Male or female, you and your partner have to both be able to provide for yourself at least before marriage. This is the 21st century . After marriage, you and your spouse can discuss if either of you might stay home. Before marriage, neither of you should really have access to nor have control over the other person's money.  Money is the number 1 cause of divorce, murder etc.  Both WW's bf and CKH's gf both make me mad. They need to get some help.

Just watched ep 8, if I'm ZW, I would be so pissed too. Without discussing with her,  321 just tell her "ok I just have a promotion to head a team of 50 people and I will be moving to work in Shanghai in a few days time. Oh ... our wedding will be postponed to half a year later. Please be understanding,  it's for the good of our future. We will still get married ... only later by half a year. It's not a big deal. Btw, I'm not bringing you with me to live with me in Shanghai. You will be a distraction and inconvenience to me. Anyway whether I'm here or in Shanghai, our lifestyle will still remains the sane. You hardly see me at home anyway. You can stay and guard our new apartment like a good doggy."

Then 321 proceed to pacify her by try to make out with her without any protection by saying: "Doesn't matter if you get pregnant,  we will be married anyway." ZW gave it good to him "So it doesn't matter to you and you expect me to get married with a big belly on wedding day? Then you are going to say .. if not, let's wait till baby is borne or delay further till baby is full month and have a 3 in 1 wedding/celebration?"

ZW finally gave 321 a piece of her mind about what makes a relationship. U go girl! 

ZY is trying hard to get ZW married off as soon as possible so that KH will come back to her. That girl needs a psychiatrist. 

Love the look on KH face when he saw ZW in wedding dress. Kudos to Jasper excellent acting ... Amazing an actor can summon such feelings and look on his face on call. 

The chemistry between our OTP is damn explosive.  They just have to look at each other and screen burns. Jasper looks so sexy n hot with his shirt slightly unbuttoned. The way he looked at ZW with so much yearning and longing ... that "I want to slowly devour you" look ... just sent the screen on fire. 

Archived