Quantcast
kognisjon

Do you like to play golf?

It's one of my favourite sport games together with football and volleyball. I got an interest for it mostly because of my father, he's always been a great fan of golf and taught me how to play it in my teenage years. However it's a rather specific game with many rules and very small amount of physical action so when I was a teen I was just a company for him during the game, my own interest to golf appeared when I became much older. There's a stereotype that golf is mostly the sport for old people, well I can't say that it's truth but on the other hand it's really for the adult people because playing it is long, has many specific features and demands patience :)
My skills in it are rather good but only because I had much practice with playing it. Golf can seem rather easy for newbies but it's not truth in fact and like in any other type of sport you'll need time for developing your skills in order to become a really good player. Main things in its case are developing right and well-balanced posture, holding clubs and making different types of swings https://golfclubguru.net/the-most-common-golf-mistakes-by-beginners/, it's possible for many people but as I said above it really demands much practice. Also if you're a total newbie in this game, it's better to start learning how to play it with a teaching pro because its basics are much easier for learning from scratch than later correcting them https://practical-golf.com/golf-lessons-guide/.