[OFFICIAL] WU QIAN ❤️ ZHANG YU JIAN - MoYi/AnZhi Couple

nichiwoohee

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/16/2019 at 4:18 PM, JinJin_Lyly said:

Guysssss!! Did you guys see new pics of them? The way YuJian looks at WuQuin :(((( OMMMMMMMMMMMMG

Yes!! They just did some pictorials together 

On 7/17/2019 at 3:22 PM, aprodithe said:

the shy smile of Zhang Yujian...why he was so shy only because he must half hugging Wu Qian lol...

His hand!! :wub:

15 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

Yes!! They just did some pictorials together 

His hand!! :wub:

I cant with his shy smile. before watching this clip i watch ZYJ and his costar on OO during wedding scene where they're rehearsal of hugging scene. but he was toooo focus with the script instead while the girl trying some hug position. but watching this  is soo cutely different. he's so shy when Wu QIan put her hand on his shoulder, smiling shyly. and then you pointed his hand, how he caress her back like to assure her for the action scene.

On 7/16/2019 at 5:18 PM, JinJin_Lyly said:

Guysssss!! Did you guys see new pics of them? The way YuJian looks at WuQuin :(((( OMMMMMMMMMMMMG

lol I was like screammmmmmmming when knowing that they did another photoshoot for magazine cover hahahaha. I watched the video of the making of the previous magazine, and I can stop myself from the delusion that they are dating for real

focus on this 3 gif

Look how his smile wider when Wu Qian whisper something to him. and how Wu Qian laugh at his cheesy  joke with his hands..

I think the director asked them to join hands, but he use his index finger only, made Qian confuse and created laughter and tease from the crew i think. he looks so shy but grab her hands instead.

playfull couple...i can't...

our couple relationship 

2017 ORIENTAL ODDISEY Filming : still very shy to each other. but noone cant deny their attraction towards each other because both can't hide it.

tumblr_pgpihxkByg1xrz9clo2_400.gif

2018 LCDF Filming

so comfortable and lead each other even during intimate scenes.

2019 PICTORIAL MAGAZINE FILMING

no more awkward ..and even tease each other and super playfull.

call me bias but i do believe they're a couple because if they don't then how  a couple would act 

• 1 month later...

Another cute moment from our couple. the drama already finish airing months ago but they're still have some photoshoot here and there.

the way they look at each other...and the way he hold her :wub::wub:

ED63AmYXsAAz6rV?format=jpg&name=large

and this one...cute is beyond words you two

On 5/28/2019 at 12:55 AM, nichiwoohee said:

WELCOME!!!

LET’S CELEBRATE ADORABLE COUPLE WU QIAN & ZHANG YU JIAN~~~

Name: 吴倩 / Wu Qian

English name: Janice Wu

Profession: Actress and model

Birthdate: 1992-Sep-26 

Birthplace: Huangshi, Hubei, China

Height: 166cm

Weight: 45kg

Star sign: Libra

Chinese zodiac: Monkey

Blood type: B

Education: Wuhan University

Agency: Huace Media

Name: 张雨剑 / Zhang Yu Jian

Profession:Actor

Birthdate:1990-Feb-09 

Birthplace:Binzhou, Shandong, China

Height: 184cm

Weight: 74kg

Star sign: Aquarius

Chinese zodiac: Horse

Blood type: B

Education: Shanghai Theater Academy

Agency: Shanghai Youhug Media

T

both are now under the same agency Huace Media

http://www.huacemedia.com/index.php/artist/index/10.html

I think he move to Huace before filming Le Coup de Fordre

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Le Coup de Foudre” Co-stars, Zhang Yujian and Wu Qian, Rumored to be Dating

"Le Coup de Foudre" Co-stars, Zhang Yujian and Wu Qian, Rumored to be Dating
Chinese series, “Le Coup de Foudre “(我只喜欢你), was a hit mainly due to the chemistry of the two leads, Zhang Yujian (张雨剑) and Wu Qian (吴倩). Many fans wished the two of them would be together after watching their sweet interactions during filming. It seems this “reel” CP might be turning into a “real” CP after the two were allegedly spotted at the airport with Wu Qian’s parents. 

Chinese paparazzi recently followed Zhang Yujian and Wu Qian all the way to the airport and spotted them picking up her parents. The four of them were seen returning home together. 

Spoiler

There was another day where Chinese paparazzi claim they spotted them hugging each other at their hotel’s lobby after completing filming for the day. There are pictures showing Zhang Yujian patting Wu Qian’s head and doing other intimate gesture, spurring on dating rumors. 

• Spoiler

• Spoiler

• "Le Coup de Foudre" Co-stars, Zhang Yujian and Wu Qian, Rumored to be Dating

This is not the first time they were spotted together. Back in September, netizens uploaded pictures of Zhang Yujian and Wu Qian, claiming they were holding hands and going on a date. However, Wu Qian’s team clarified they were just friends. At the moment, neither party have addressed the dating rumors. 

Spoiler

https://t.co/bJBxXeMhSU?amp=1

I’m beyoooond happy!!! These two are so cute :wub:

Archived