Star sign: Aquarius

Chinese zodiac: Horse

Blood type: B

Education: Shanghai Theater Academy

Agency: Shanghai Youhug Media

The 2 Dramas that they’ve acted together:

An Oriental Odyssey

AnOrientalOdessey.jpg 

Ye Yuan An (Wu Qian) x Zhao Lan Zhi (Zhang Yu Jian)

Le Coup de Foudre

Lecoupdefoudre.jpg 

Zhao Qiao Yi (Wu Qian) x Yan Mo ( Zhang Yu Jian)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting a thread, I hope you all can join in posting lots and lots of MoYi couple stuff! 

My wish for them to become from reel to real is huge LOL after much searching on twitter, I found this thread

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 2:19 PM, Ammie_Phan said:

Oh my god is this real? I couldn't find any thread talking about them, and I came across this one. Oh no that's so sweet. I hope it's true. I don't know where I can find information about them. I ship them really hard T__T

Hi! I hope the same! I’ll try to search for crumbs of information of them, but there was a romance rumor about them last year

On 6/22/2019 at 8:41 AM, nichiwoohee said:

that smile on 0:18 :wub:

That tug on 1:03 :wub:

awwww that's so adorable. The smile is definitely because he feels shy? What does he need to be shy about? haha, because his muse is right next to him and he cannot hide his happiness? maybe, I don't know but I just keep telling myself that lol.

also I found some sparks in this one too since they are so comfortable to each other. 

at the very beginning, she is so comfortable putting his arm around her, and it's not even in the film. I wonder if he was sleeping at that time or he noticed that she did it. And also, arghhhh I cannot believe this is BTS. It's even sweeter than the actual episode, and I just smile like a fool seeing them giggling with each other. Please please date and be together for the world peaceeeeeeeeee

just finish this drama and when i check the bts i was like...whoooaaa...why they're so comfortable together. i know this is the 2nd drama they're working together , and i watch the bts of Oriental oddisey too (not watching the drama though since period drama is not my cup of tea) but oh my...yujian cant stop staring at her.

and now they're presenting us with new cf..they're cute beyond words. cant wait for the full video or the making of this cf since someone said they'll upload the cf making

https://twitter.com/eichoernc/status/1144434259349909504

It might be on weibo but I cannot access it since I don't know Chinese. I tried to search for news about them but it's very little. I just read a rumor yesterday on a C-biz news page that they are in love. I know that it's just rumor but I feel butterflies in my stomach right now :wub:

Yes I am. I'm living in the U.S. now but I still read VIetnamese news and also C and K biz :D

I read the rumor from this page: 

I just came across this one day and read the news number 6. It's about them, Yujian and Wu Qian. It says they are in love.

keep replaying bts of the hotel kiss scene.

never in my life watching the made of kiss scene is sweeter than this one. even Yujian was the one trying to explain how to do the scene, and look at how she clung to him so comfortable.

1 minute ago, aprodithe said:

keep replaying bts of the hotel kiss scene.

never in my life watching the made of kiss scene is sweeter than this one. even Yujian was the one trying to explain how to do the scene, and look at how she clung to him so comfortable.

haha me too. It's hard to not say they have something with each other. I know that I'm terrible at shipping since every "ship" I sailed, they all sank lol (except the couple Lou Jin and Tiffany Tang), but I cannot help myself from shipping them. I also know that they are actors, and Wu Qian has the most natural chemistry with her costar in her dramas compared to a lot of nowadays actresses, but when I watch the BTS, I feel Wu Qian is more proactive towards Yu Jian, and that makes me hope that they are seeing each other in real life ;) 

ah yes...since i was really curious about this two, as much as against of comparing their relationship to other costar, i cant help to see the bts of them during An Oriental Oddisey. i can say there's a lot of difference though.

Yujian was a bit too focus with the script during hug scene with her wive on screen bts of oriental Oddisey. he's too busy reading the script while his costar trying some hug style,  and even only put his hands slightly on the hug scene. while he seems playfull and happy when its his bts with Wu Qian.

Wu Qian is a very cheerfull and happy virus person. there's no boring moment when she was around, she was always smiling and happy. but she has more touchy with this Yujian guy, and she also let him to be touchy with her too. and look at that shy laugh of the bts hotel kiss scene where she hide her face behind his back...

:wub::wub:

3 hours ago, Ammie_Phan said:

Yes I am. I'm living in the U.S. now but I still read VIetnamese news and also C and K biz :D

I read the rumor from this page: 

I just came across this one day and read the news number 6. It's about them, Yujian and Wu Qian. It says they are in love.

t cũng là người Việt nè =))) nhờ c mà có page mới để hóng hớt :v t fan thuần Kpop nên page Trung t follow ko nhiều, click vào xem post kia mới thấy nhiều người chèo thuyền giống mình ghê, đọc thêm được một vài cmt cũng khá giá trị, tỉ lệ anh chị real khá là cao kkkkkk

another cute moment BTS. from 0:22 - 0: 30 he always trying to get her attention when she was not looking at him. and look at how happy he was when he get her attention. there's alot of BTS showing how he try to get reaction from her.

and 00:35 its so cute how he let her ponytail his hair. he was complain but he keep following her order lol

On 7/9/2019 at 1:12 PM, aprodithe said:

another cute moment BTS. from 0:22 - 0: 30 he always trying to get her attention when she was not looking at him. and look at how happy he was when he get her attention. there's alot of BTS showing how he try to get reaction from her.

and 00:35 its so cute how he let her ponytail his hair. he was complain but he keep following her order lol

I can see some hints between them kkkk as usual, the MUA will do this, but in this case, WuQian fixed YuJian's hair by herself :wub::wub:

On 7/8/2019 at 2:41 AM, JinJin_Lyly said:

t cũng là người Việt nè =))) nhờ c mà có page mới để hóng hớt :v t fan thuần Kpop nên page Trung t follow ko nhiều, click vào xem post kia mới thấy nhiều người chèo thuyền giống mình ghê, đọc thêm được một vài cmt cũng khá giá trị, tỉ lệ anh chị real khá là cao kkkkkk

haha hello đồng hương :) 

Archived