[OFFICIAL] WU QIAN ❤️ ZHANG YU JIAN - MoYi/AnZhi Couple

nichiwoohee

Woke up and surprised to read in the news... On one hand, happy to see the couple together and having children, on the other hand, what impact will this have on their work?

However, married Chinese celebrities have known to continue work, ie, Yang Mi, but thats because she is popular... how about the rest?

Since i dont read chinese and dont know the sentiments of chinese fans, however in the English speaking reviews, mostly are positive to know that their ship have sailed...

I hope the couple can continue to be strong and their future not affected by this *outing.

It would be sad that a relationship has to end because of netizens busybody tactics.. people should just be happy with them and celebrate their success.... didnt the chinese govt recently said their country need more people due to low birth rate?.. :D Since most dramas encourages a honest and loving relationship, why shouldnt the govt and netizens support this couple's rights and privacy?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I "ship" many couples since I started with Kdrama, and now Chinese drama.  While I was very pleased at the confirmation of one of the sweetest and loving couple and shared their joy at the blessing of a cute child, I am saddened at the lack of acceptance and negative reactions to their desire to keep their lives "private".  YuJian and Janice should be applauded for choosing to commit to one another and taking on the responsibility of raising a child away from the public eyes.  They do not owe us an explanation.  I am hoping that they can continue on as actors and that their true fans and general public can appreciate their talents and skills as actors together or individually.  Wishing their family only the best!

8 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Woke up and surprised to rrad in the news... On one hand, happy to see the couple together and having children, on the other hand, what impact will this have on their work?

However, married Chinese celebrities have known to continue work, ie, Yang Mi, but thats because she is popular... how about the rest?

Since i dont read chinese and dont know the sentiments of chinese fans, however in the English speaking reviews, mostly are positive to know that their ship have sailed...

I hope the couple can continue to be strong and their future not affected by this *outing.

It would be sad that a relationship has to end because of netizens busybody tactics.. people should just be happy with them and celebrate their success.... didnt the chinese govt recently said their country need more people due to low birth rate?.. :D Since most dramas encourages a honest and loving relationship, why shouldnt the govt and netizens support this couple's rights and privacy?

I really hoping that WQ didnt consider to retired too early. She's a good actress, and her drama mostly is recognized by viewers. I hope C-netz is rational enough to separate their private lives and profesional lives, though i feel like i can see ZYJ in the same view as before.

8 hours ago, aprodithe said:

I really hoping that WQ didnt consider to retired too early. She's a good actress, and her drama mostly is recognized by viewers. I hope C-netz is rational enough to separate their private lives and profesional lives, though i feel like i can see ZYJ in the same view as before.

Yes lets hope. More like the hubby receive criticisms due to him marketing himself as a single, even though he is not... 

Lets hope they can go through this storm strong and intact..

Ive seen Janice's drama more than ZYJ, so im on the female side.. hehe

Archived