[OFFICIAL] WU QIAN ❤️ ZHANG YU JIAN - MoYi/AnZhi Couple

nichiwoohee

Dating Rumours Once Again Swirl Between Le Coup De Foudre Stars Janice Wu and Zhang Yujian

posted by Chase Shê on November 01, 2019 4 comments
le coup de foudre
Could've on-screen couple Janice Wu and Zhang Yujian finally taken their relationship from reel to real life? 

The two have been papped at the airport today picking up Janice Wu’s parents then allegedly heading home together, giving further credence to what has been a long rumoured relationship between the pair. Quite a “meet the parents” set up don’t you think? I mean, do people usually pick up a friend’s parents together? Anyway, Zhang Yujian looked like a dutiful son-in-law pushing the luggage trolley for Janice’s parents. Everyone then left the airport together in the same car.

le coup de foudre
Netizens have long been shipping a relationship between these two after seeing sparks fly between the pair in their recent drama Le Coup De Foudre 我只喜欢你 this spring. They were super sweet in that show and it would really be lovely if they are indeed seeing each other in real life. There have been plenty of murmurings of a romance as early as last year from fans who’ve been spotting the pair all over town being all loved up with each other, but there’s been no confirmation from either camp so far.  

Source: 1

someone in the comment section said that it’s now pregnancy rumors??:scream:

yessss pleasee!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/2/2019 at 11:43 AM, nichiwoohee said:

Dating Rumours Once Again Swirl Between Le Coup De Foudre Stars Janice Wu and Zhang Yujian

posted by Chase Shê on November 01, 2019 4 comments

Could've on-screen couple Janice Wu and Zhang Yujian finally taken their relationship from reel to real life? 

The two have been papped at the airport today picking up Janice Wu’s parents then allegedly heading home together, giving further credence to what has been a long rumoured relationship between the pair. Quite a “meet the parents” set up don’t you think? I mean, do people usually pick up a friend’s parents together? Anyway, Zhang Yujian looked like a dutiful son-in-law pushing the luggage trolley for Janice’s parents. Everyone then left the airport together in the same car.

Netizens have long been shipping a relationship between these two after seeing sparks fly between the pair in their recent drama Le Coup De Foudre 我只喜欢你 this spring. They were super sweet in that show and it would really be lovely if they are indeed seeing each other in real life. There have been plenty of murmurings of a romance as early as last year from fans who’ve been spotting the pair all over town being all loved up with each other, but there’s been no confirmation from either camp so far.  

Source: 1

someone in the comment section said that it’s now pregnancy rumors??:scream:

yessss pleasee!!!!

Yeah. They are saying she is 5 months pregnant.holy crap.

I dont think she's pregnant. or at least not 5 months. from the picture above, eventhough her belly covered by her dress, her chest is not showing any pregnancy sign. if she is pregnant, then it should be in very earlier stage. probably 4-6 weeks. but not 5 months or 22 weeks.

Anyhow, anyone have an idea if Papa Wu really a higher up of Huace's company ? I read that somewhere.

Anyway, the hugging in the lobby is so cute. I read that was after they photoshoot for rayli around early of Sept (since the first picture broadcast on early sept). I guess, Yujian left the photoshoot location earlier, but he waited Wu Qian at lobby. If they really want to be discreet, he should straightl go to the elevator,  hence the hugging, brush hair and all the lovey dovey like the drama happened in the lobby.

I guess, they never really hide their relationship if they're really brave enough to hug and lovey dovey in the lobby hotel where they can be seen by the hotel employee and passer by.

anyhow, pls be happy and have  a long last relationship

Love is a real hammer? Wu Qian Zhang Yujian intimately embraced and staged a killing

2019-11-01 15:13 Sina Entertainment

fcd5ebc6-ad27-42a7-92a2-0c0daf47ebc7.jpg.2

7804c70b-2f64-4a5b-a86f-97edb53293fd.jpg.2

6236fcf6-8660-4db9-85a9-6ed2f9868160.jpg.2

387b4681-075b-4720-a141-20bebb9c27ba.jpg.2

0f57d1ad-c98b-442b-8b85-d440393f33dc.jpg.2

2e508892-5802-4b9d-8bd8-5ac9b0d3228f.jpg.2

e182d0db-90d9-407e-8a88-6745c25679b9.jpg.2

d1c19f39-4a5c-4d97-8e7d-737382bcb097.jpg.2

e62b1fa8-f15a-41bb-b800-e1f1afe1ebbd.jpg.2

a976a10c-24a9-4c42-86cf-796f95e615e9.jpg.2

e45e7889-6978-434e-9b43-b25079f4ab89.jpg.2

cf9bf8ba-4dc8-436c-806e-844faba8d21a.jpg.2

dd1c4d30-c80f-4fd9-be23-1bc8c7827dd2.jpg.2

Sina Entertainment News On November 1st, Wu Qian Zhang Yujian was photographed after picking up the women's parents, and then the gossip media exposed two intimate photos. After Wu Qian and Zhang Yujian finished the filming work, they returned to the hotel and hugged in the lobby. Together, then, the man also staged a killing, Wu Qian once again leaned on the man's chest. Sina Entertainment verified the staff of both parties, neither of them responded. When they were exposed for a long time ago, the female staff said that they were friends.

WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE...

4 hours ago, eleda said:

:love::love::love: Do you guys think they were already a couple while filming LCDF?

yes, definetely. Zhang Yujian's eyes can't lie. You can see from the bts of LCDF.

though we are not really sure when they're officially together, but i guess it was since early of 2018 or end of 2017 (the filming of Oriental Oddisey took quite longer than usual ...it stop filming around June - October when Wu Qian filming for The Brightest of the sky and Zhang Yujian also filming another drama, and continue re-filming around untill Dec 04).

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av74234662/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.6

Another tidbit news from china web. Its very clear that papa and Mama Wu is familiar with Yujian. While Yujian was busy to bring down the suitcases from the car, papa Wu hold Yujian's white bag.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

A lot of cnetizens claimed Janice gave birth on February .. and i did some research too , she looked very different now .. and they found many facts that Janice currently living in Zhang Yujian's house .. the latest live also show that Janice wearing a ring in her finger 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 5:16 PM, Eunna Chae said:

A lot of cnetizens claimed Janice gave birth on February .. and i did some research too , she looked very different now .. and they found many facts that Janice currently living in Zhang Yujian's house .. the latest live also show that Janice wearing a ring in her finger 

oh my God, 

GOD BLESS ;))))))))))))))))))))

On 4/14/2020 at 4:16 PM, Eunna Chae said:

OMG thank you for updating! Is it possible to hide a baby or pregnancy tho?? Aaah I want the official announcement already

• 9 months later...

I am surprised this thread is not archived yet looking at the last date of posting. 

I started to ship the on screen couple in OO although it seems that they were not together in the end? I only watched until eps 28. Then I found they were together again in LCDF which is very cute and sweet.

Now they seem to actually date in real life. I am not used to ship the real life couple, but since I heard this rumor I ship them more than I want to admit lol because I just don't want to get disappointed. Actors are really good on acting so on screen and off screen have to be separated. But as I see at least in this thread, there is a hope.

• 1 month later...

All the rumor were true they did get married and have a child his respond made me feel bad little being a shipper they just wanted to give the child a normal life but I cannot help but feel happy that they are together 

https://dramapanda.com/2021/03/janice-wu-qian-photographed-with-a-child-rumoured-to-be-zhang-yujians.html#comment-80385

Honestly, i read too many of rumour about them. Since both never responded to any rumor of dating, marriage nor pregnancy and chilbirth, ZYJ was accused to be abandoned, irresponsible, etc etc to WQ. I can't even bear to read the news because how hurtfull their comment was. They call WQ forced him to marry because she's pregnant and he actually didnt want to blah blah blah. And he wanted to hide this marriage and baby for the sake of pupularity since he was getting popular only last year when his last drama with Yu Shuxin.

Anyhow, we never know the truth since WQ also keep quiet and always the one in hiding and never publish her family information. And this time, actually i also feel bad for her since i feel like that she would be "accused" again to forced him to admitted their daughter and off course their marriage.

Anyhow, this is their private lives. and i believe even if they choose not to disclose their relationship and daughter to public, it's their own live. As long as they're happy, its all worth.

Hi, just came here to celebrate but it seems the bitter comments of cnetz has ruined the mood :mellow:

Anyways, I’m very happy for them. I loved LCDF and oriental odyssey not so much, but I shipped them since then

Honestly, who are these ppl to judge them. They wanted to keep it under wraps and their agency He probably was in cahoots with them

I only hope they are truly happy with a bless like a little daughter. 

Cheers!

People feel so entitled to know everything about celebrities personal life its their own they don't have to tell u anything they don't want they owe u nothing I was on Weibo and some ppl were so mean I don't understand why ppl are mad who are u to them if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all it just makes you look bad 

1 hour ago, Uaenaforever said:

Hi, just came here to celebrate but it seems the bitter comments of cnetz has ruined the mood :mellow:

Anyways, I’m very happy for them. I loved LCDF and oriental odyssey not so much, but I shipped them since then

Honestly, who are these ppl to judge them. They wanted to keep it under wraps and their agency He probably was in cahoots with them

I only hope they are truly happy with a bless like a little daughter. 

Cheers!

yes, indeed they are :rage:

1 hour ago, phuong1317 said:

People feel so entitled to know everything about celebrities personal life its their own they don't have to tell u anything they don't want they owe u nothing I was on Weibo and some ppl were so mean I don't understand why ppl are mad who are u to them if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all it just makes you look bad 

oh well...i came to weibo this morning, and with my very limited chinese dictionary trying to read it, it was a huge chaos. back then ZYJ accused for not admitted in words that he's married and had a child, and now he's accused not mentioning WQ's name (only call her as "her mother" ) Damn if you do and damned if you don't. 

But he's a stubborn person that he doesnt care being scolded. He just very upset that his daughter's name and pictures was spread. But i kind of feel that he's also upset to WQ that WQ didnt consider that people is going to take their daughter's picture. But maybe it's just me that being too protective of my WQ.

Archived