[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

2 hours ago, razledgoose said:

I keep rewatching the Vlive interview but there are no full translations!!  I am curious to see and or read the full script!!!

Guys -- who should we bribe to translate the whole interview??  just sayin'

I've been looking for it too. 

• Like 4

Question:  has Jung hae In looked at his other screen partners the way he looks at han ji min -- in any interviews? BTS? 

I wanted to look at his other dramas' behind the scenes and interviews  but afraid to look because it may break my heart ----

Yikes.. help my crazy heart?!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Lawyerh  agreed !!!  there is something about them in their interaction that caught my attention as well.

One of my shipping couples set sail and got married

One couple I am still waiting on... maybe?

Now I Have these couple to obsess upon...   

just tell me to get another life !!!  hahahahahah

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, razledgoose said:

Question:  has Jung hae In looked at his other screen partners the way he looks at han ji min -- in any interviews? BTS? 

I wanted to look at his other dramas' behind the scenes and interviews  but afraid to look because it may break my heart ----

Yikes.. help my crazy heart?!

This is only JHI 2nd lead role.  So his other on screen partner will only be Son Ye Jin.  He did mention in SITR presscon that SYJ is so pretty that he did not dare to look into her eyes.  He also confess that SYJ made his heart flutters in the same presscon.

But i am not the best person to inform regarding their chemistry as I did not watch SITR.

He did have another onscreen partner in romantic music movie with Kim Go Eun before Spring Night.  But that movie has not screened yet and quite hush about it so no one knows how are their chemistry.

Actors and actresses tend to promote each other during their filming.  So nice words are very common.  For JHI case is he has already smitten by HJM when he is still a newbie in the industry and already desire to work with her if there is opportunity.  :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@tok-soompi   who wouldn't be smitten with Han Ji Min.  She is gorgeous, seems funny and nice.  She is one of my favorite actresses and have seen most of her dramas.  Of course, I wanted to watch this drama for the sole purpose of Han Ji Min alone but when I saw them together... I thought something about them together were really really cute. 

I NEED the VLIVE translation !!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

JHI has always been sweet to his project partners but I always get the Noona Dongsaeng Vibes with SYJ but not with HJM. He does not even call her Noona and what's more interesting was his old interviews praising HJM  before he became Hallyu star. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 6

Hi everyone chingus! =) 

Aww, why are they so sweet?.. :wub::wub::wub:

LazySinfulBlackpanther-size_restricted.g

BrilliantBelatedBlackfish-size_restricte

CelebratedRashGoitered-size_restricted.g

Spoiler

AnotherHeartfeltIriomotecat-size_restric

Cr: theqoo

23 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

JHI has always been sweet to his project partners but I always get the Noona Dongsaeng Vibes with SYJ but not with HJM. He does not even call her Noona and what's more interesting was his old interviews praising HJM  before he became Hallyu star. :wub:

Exactly, I agree with you!  :thumbsup::wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 6