Quantcast
Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min | Yoo Ji Ho ♡ Lee Jung In (LeeYoo Couple or Reason Couple)

16 hours ago, adibadiba said:

Hi I’m new to Soompi forum. I love to watch them on and off screen. Ship them hard!

Here is the video that I found from YouTube. Some clips are taken from Vlive and they are subbed! 

https://youtu.be/WGGmGXQux68

cr: uploader reinluv _

OMG !!!!!!!!  THIS MADE MY DAY !!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I miss to see this lol... Wah the way he looked at her... swooned :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Thanks so much @Ameera Ali for the gif, I also think the way he try to warmed up her hand is so sweet.....:wub:

I actually haven't watched the actual episodes yet lol... But i like all the BTS.... :cookie::heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Hello friends... Wave to my dear @Lawyerh friend,

Just letting go of my sorrow with this beautiful couple!!! :wub: They are so perfect for each other!!! They will probably face so many obstacles on their way to the burning love but I want them to get together, just like two waves in the ocean!!!! :) Can't wait!!!!!

64428381_2231877273790473_12574005569267

Happy day everyone.... Don't worry & be happy!!! :thumbsup: :) :wub: :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

@gm4queen Your editing so pretty, may I have the honour to put in 1st page? Thanks so much for dropping here by. Lovely & cute couple on - off screen :heart:

And im glad you enjoying the drama too! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen Your editing so pretty, may I have the honour to put in 1st page? Thanks so much for dropping here by. Lovely & cute couple on - off screen :heart:

And im glad you enjoying the drama too! 

Oh my gosh dear!!!! I am the one who is honored by your suggestion here! :wub:

Yes of course dear, you can do the honors!! But it contains my name?! Should I provide you with unnamed picture of the same??! Just tell me any way you like it to be, dear!! :)

Thank a lot for giving my edit so much love!! :wub:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@gm4queen I will take the picture with your name of course hehe... its so beautiful and credited to you...:wub: Thanks so much for your kind gift for ship 1st thread hehe, done chingu .....  Also do come here often to spazz the couple hahaha....

@Pmyonly They're so cute!! I also never see the picture loh haha.... I think its from when they play Jenga too?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen I will take the picture with your name of course hehe... its so beautiful and credited to you...:wub: Thanks so much for your kind gift for ship 1st thread hehe, done chingu .....  Also do come here often to spazz the couple hahaha....

Wow dear!! You've already done with my edit! :o I am so honored by your reaction! And love the layout of the 1st post!!!! :wub:

And he he he.... I think these two should cast as noona & dongsaeng in a drama!! The he WILL HAVE to call her noona :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:Muahahhaaaaaaa :D ..... Just joking dear!!!! They look so cute together, don't they....?!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2